One 'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask

One 'n Only  Argan Oil Restorative Mask
Argan Oil Restorative Mask

4.3

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Amodimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Acetamide MEA, Canola Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 10 (CI 47005)

I've bough this mask numerous times. Or I should say I keep coming back to it because it really works. I have waist length about a level 11 or 12 blonde hair that is dirty blonde by nature but I love that silvery white colour that I have it now. The only problem is my hair is super dry from processing. This restores the moisture and life to my hair. It leaves it soft and manageable, it also cuts back on frizz since my hair is wavy as well. I love the scent and what I do is leave this in while I shave etc, in the shower. When I rinse my hair has great slip and the tangles come right out. I couldn't be happier with this mask. It really brings my hair to a much happier place. It's reasonable priced and for me it totally helps get the moisture back into my hair. Recommended. :)

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

The holy grail of hair masks!!! I've been through so many different hair masks, most being high end salon brands, but this mask is better than every one I've tried. It's only $8 at sallys and a little of the product goes a long way. I've been struggling with thin, damaged hair that failed to grow since my hair was over processed 6 months ago and every product I've tried hasn't worked or only worked for a short period of time. After the first use, my hair felt manageable and soft. I've been using it for a month now and my hair is in noticeably better condition and it's also grown quite a bit.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Editing to add: They recently released a 20oz version! Wooo. I can't wait to get one.

For reference I have waist length, bleached hair. I use Olaplex and other quality products to keep it in good shape. But I'd be lying if I said it doesn't need all the TLC I can give it. I've bought this mask many times over the years since One n Only came to Sally Beauty Supply. I can definitely say without a doubt I like it. Is it holy grail status? Almost.

I was not a fan of their Hydrating Mask. This one gives my hair much more slip. It is one of the thickest formulas I've ever used. I believe that's due to being loaded with silicones. My hair comes out feeling like butter. Silicones are really important to me in hair conditioners because if they don't have them, my hair feels like straw. It needs the added slip that silicone gives in order to prevent snagging/tangling. Oils are nice, don't get me wrong. But they don't seem to make my hair mimic a healthy look & feel the way silicones do.

This doesn't have as much protein as a suuuuper intensive treatment like Aphogee would. But... it's enough that my hair feels stronger (and not brittle/dried out like Aphogee makes it feel sometimes).

I'll continue to repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best Hair Mask I have ever owned. And for the price it's amazing. It leaves my coarse hair smooth and shiny. It haves a bit of cones but not the really bad ones. THE BEST EVER

This stuff is great! I'm currently on accutane and I've been experiencing very dry hair. I picked up this stuff in hopes that it would bring back some life to my hair and Im glad to say that it has! It definitely makes my hair feel softer and shinier. Also, the smell is fabulous. I can't describe it, but it's soft and not overpowering. It was also only 10$ which is cheaper than some other conditioning products I've purchased. Love it. I recommend it to anyone who wants to bring life back to their hair!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought the trial size one from Sally's for less than 5$. I've used it 3 times now both as directed and left in for 3+ hours. No noticeable difference in my hair in any uses. My hair IS damaged and color treated.

The smell is forgettable, I think it's pretty light. And I prefer hair products with medium-strong scents so my locks smell niiice.
It did give me good slip but I don't buy conditioners or 'masks' so my hair feels slimy soft in the shower.

there's really not much to say about it. It didn't deliver in any way. In fact, you're better off buying some organic coconut oil for around the same price from Walmart. That alone has eliminated my pretty heavy breakage to nil...IN ONE USE.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Why have I spent my whole life paying $25+ for hair masks and various deep conditioners !? I've spent as much as 40 bucks on deep conditioners and hair masks and now I think that was the biggest mistake I've ever made ! (hardly lol) ... but in all seriousness this mask is to die for !!! This is an amazing hair day (or week, for me) in a bottle. It's insanely nourishing and conditioning, extremely smoothing, and deeply repairing. That is the best way I could describe it, I honestly feel like this mask does everything. The longer you leave it in, the better results you will get. I leave it in for a couple hours or more at a time every time I wash my hair, and the results have been phenomenal ... and he price !!! Don't even get me started. For what this stuff does to my hair its a complete steal ! I would pay way more for this if I had to. You can buy it at Sally's, and it's only $10. I got mine with a $3 off coupon so it was even cheaper. My other favorite hair mask is my Schwarzkopf BC Time Restore Hair Treatment, but I feel like I won't be using that for awhile. This treatment comes with quite a bit, too. I bought mine in a big tube, but I believe it comes in a tub as well ? I like the tube idea for sanitary reasons and for ease of use in the shower/bathtub. Your hair will feel like silk and be soooo shiny ... I've never used anything like it. It smells unbelievable, too. I can't understand how others don't like the smell !? It smells delicious like moroccanoil. If you have dry, damaged, frizzy, or unruly hair, give this a try !!!! Will 100% repurchase :) It's perfection.

on 11/16/2014 9:50:00 PM

I went by Sally Beauty Supply to browse for a treatment for my poor hair... The cold, dry weather, plus highlighting my hair, plus straightening it every day had me with dry, fried ends and flyaways, even after trimming. It was around $12 for a pretty big bottle (they had it in a tub and a squeeze bottle; I got the bottle), which I thought was fair. I was a little iffy on getting an argan oil product, as my hair is fine, naturally quite straight, and prone to oiliness.

All I can say, I am SO happy that I went through with purchasing it! From the first time using it, I was in love. The smell is amazing (in my opinion), you don't need to use much, it detangles your hair and from the first use I could see a MAJOR difference in my hair. After blow drying, which usually leaves my hair staticky and with flyaways, my hair was visibly smooth and a ton softer, especially in my bangs and ends, which previously had that "crispy" split endy look. And it's worth noting that despite my hair's tendency toward limp oiliness, it did not weigh down or add any grease at all!

I bought the mask about a month ago and now am using it about once a week... this is based on my hair type, if you are of the thicker/coarse/curly variety I'm sure you could get away with using it more. I use a coin sized dollop and comb it through my hair after shampooing and wringing the excess water out, then pop it up in a bun for around 10-15 minutes. My sad damaged looking hair is now looking a ton better and I couldn't be happier! 100% recommend.

I have used this quite a bit. I usually leave it in for about two hours, but it has never really done anything special to my hair. I just figured my damaged hair was hopeless.

I decided to leave it in for the night, from about 11pm-10am. My hair looks and feels amazing, it is sooo soft and shiney. I am so surprised at the difference. For people like me with really damaged and especially bleached hair, leave it in as long as possible.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this with the shampoo and heat protectant from Sally's. The whole argan line is amazing! I agree with the reviewer who said this gave them a brand new head of hair. That is exactly what this stuff did for me. Revived my hair as if it had never been damaged. I also have to agree with the reviewer who said this brought back their hair after their stylist texturized their hair, which is how mine got damaged. I had a horrible stylist who decided to run a razor blade all over my long hair while I had been bleaching it...wtf?? Anyway, this fixed my hair after about a year of trying to restore it with different products. It made my hair very healthy and even BOUNCY!! It put the moisture back in without weighing it down or making it greasy. Just perfect looking hair. I didn't even have to straighten it or curl it because this took away all of the frizz and weirdness.

One recommendation is to not use this product everyday. It is recommended as a mask for a reason. This is because it has a lot of protein in it and shouldn't be used everday. I do like to wash my hair daily and found out the hard way because after using it about 4-5 days in a row my hair started to frizz a little again, so I will use this as a weekly treatment now. The smell, HEAVENLY!! Best smelling conditioner and it lasts all day.

Popular Conditioners