4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

Been using this shampoo + conditioner for about 2-3 years maybe more I'm not sure as I usually experiment with other sulfate free shampoo's. In comparison to moroccanoil shampoo, this shampoo was 200%. It doesn't leave any residue and keeps my color treated hair feeling normal again. Trying other branded shampoo's in between purchases, I've realized my hair likes this shampoo as other brands really dried it out and the conditioner really does its job (babybliss one) I will buy again

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

4 years ago

It's a good shampoo for my coarse hair. My hair didn't feel SUPER amazing after using this but it's better than a lot of shampoo that i tried before.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

4 years ago

One of the few shampoos that actually leaves my hair moisturized, and does not strip color. edit: lowered the rating to a three, I won't be repurchasing. other shampoos leave my hair more moisturized (shea moisture) this doesn't hurt my hair, but I don't really see any benefits.

About reviewer (257 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This product, along with the matching conditioner, made a dramatic difference in my hair. It cleans well without stripping my hair. I can go 3-4 days between washing with this. Will repurchase again and again.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

5 years ago

The only shampoo I've ever used that actually gave me the results I was looking for. My hair is very damaged from years of treatments, and my ends were driving me absolutely insane with how dry they were. This shampoo makes my ends look amazing, and actually repaired some of the texture to my hair. I'm amazed. Would highly recommend and definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I'm sure this product is amazing for people with really dry hair. I'm brown, I have thick wavy hairy was looking for something that was light on my hair but would also control the moisture. Unfortunately it made my hair very oily. After a little bit more research, I found out how this product is more suited for African American hair. However, I used it when I went to the beach and it kept my hair very soft, since sea water tends to dry out your hair so this shampoo gave me that added moisture so my hair didn't look like straw bale.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I bought this shampoo on sale at Sally Beauty in Canada. To be honest I had very low expectations for this shampoo. I didn't recognize the brand and I thought at that price theres no way it can be good. Wrong ! My hair has never felt better. I used to be a WEN girl but I will never buy it again. This shampoo leaves my hair shiny, bouncy, light and smells amazing! (very woodsy and warm). My hair is very fine and has been colored treated for about 10 years. Normally most shampoos leave my hair dry and frizzy. I normally would have to wash my hair every day but with this stuff its over other day. Also I swear my hair has grown way faster. Other people have noticed as well. Hopefully this shampoo continues to work well. WIll update review if this changes.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

6 years ago

I hate to be the negative nancy in the bunch but I had high expectations after reading all the rave reviews and I was highly disappointed. To give a short run down, I have dry, coarse, color treated hair and this shampoo was not effective for me. It's not super expensive and it's free of sulfates plus the words "moisture" and "repair" always catch my eye. Now, this did not lather for me whatsoever, but that's not surprising with shampoos without sulfates so I didn't mind much. Usually I have to section my hair just to get every part of it, as my hair is very thick. But when it dried it still did not clean enough of my hair, it still felt gunky and tangly. My hair never felt noticeably soft or shiny, to me it felt worse as their was build up and it made it lifeless. But it also didn't dry it out or anything. I don't think it cleansed well for me and I don't think it lived up to it's hype. Then again, my hair is finicky so maybe I'm just the odd man out.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

from

6 years ago

I bought both of these from Sally on sale and was disappointed. The shampoo felt gluey and oily and had to use a clarifying shampoo every 4-5 washes and the conditioner didn't moisturize at all, left my hair hard to comb through. I finished the conditioner and threw away half of the shampoo (contains isothiazolinone anyway which iritates my skin and didn't notice when I bought it because it has two lists of ingredients and I must have looked at the spanish one). The smell was nice but that's about it...

About reviewer (457 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

My hair used to never grow. Ever. Now it does. Yes, I'm aware that sounds too good to be true. It may just be that I'm in a different cycle of hair growth, but I honestly believe that this contributed to my new hair growth. I used to only have to wash my hair every other day because my hair is so dry. This is so gentle that by my second day without washing, I look a tiny bit greasy. Yay for dry shampoo :) This is wonderful for me. Dry, fine, blonde hair.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18