Uploaded by av315

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/08/2016

Creamy red with a long-lasting, opaque formula. Very versatile and although it has cool undertones, will suit warmer skin types as well. Perfect for a classic, sophisticated look all year round.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Nov/14/2015

My HG Polish from OPI.

Beautiful formula that applied evenly in just one coat. I absolutely love the OPI brush-- helps even the shakiest hands to apply polish without botching it up. A bright, true red without any blue, pink, or orange undertones, without any milkiness.

Would def buy again if I ran out. This is my HG red.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Aug/07/2015

The perfect red nail polish! This is the first OPI nail polish i ever bought and i really like it!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Apr/28/2014

Elegant, glamorous. I am very blue/pink undertoned and this reads as true red on me with no orange or blue tendencies.

The wear has been mostly okay. Not great. Part of red nails is the discipline of keeping it up, I guess. Dita Von Teese v. Jennifer Anniston (Bubble Bath).

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

Jul/31/2013

Amazing pigmented color!! Love it on my tows! Not too dark!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Jul/07/2013

I had been searching for the perfect classic red nail polish for quite some time.
Today, I had a manicure and this particular red caught my attention. It was only after my nails were done that I requested for the name of the shade.
Love this colour and it really makes your hand look glamorous. It has this glossy effect and it's really creamy and rich. Perfect for any time of the …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

Mar/03/2013

LOVE this red! This is my HG bright red. I also have OPI's Big Apple Red, but I actually enjoy the way this looks a lot more- brighter and more opaque. Formula is great, you could get away with one coat if you wanted, but I always do two. Awesome bright red creme that looks great in any season!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Feb/01/2013

This red loves me. In my opinion, this puts OPI's Big Apple Red to shame. Beautiful shade, and applies like a dream!!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

EyesGray

frombrinel

Oct/06/2012

This is a beautiful clear red (no milkiness at all). Like others have said, it's a classic red that is a go-to when you just need red. Somehow, though, it stands out when other reds don't. Perfect Christmas or Valentine's Day red. I have many Opi shades, and this one applies beautifully and evenly- 2 coats does it.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Oct/02/2012

This is the BEST RED period. Looks so nice on. Classy and compliments any skin tone. Not to mention that it goes on so smooth and even. I cannot use Essie it peels right off and goes on streaky. OPI polishes are the best.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm