MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lipcreme - Goes and Goes

4.9

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

If I don't want to go heroine bold this is my go to purple!! First purple I bought actually! But I love it and it worth a try!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Lovely colour. Especially sexy on dark skin. Stays on forever. One of the best shades in the prolong wear range!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Wowww, amazing! This lip colour is not for the faint hearted, the blue undertones in Goes and Goes really makes this stand out from the crowd. I'm a lipstick junkie and a sucker for anything purple related but this is definitely unlike anything I have. The application is somewhat tacky - I guess that's why it is long wearing but really I'm unsure why I never bought this earlier... I generally like to wear lip pencils with these lip colours, just for the sake of a defined lip - any suggestions?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love the color of this lippie!!! It is my PERFECT blueish purple! Some compare it to Up the Amp, but it is completely different. Up the Amp is really like a pinkish purple on me. Goes and Goes is a blue based purple. The pro longwear lipcreme formula is tacky (as in sticky) and moisturizing, but lasts a little LESS than many other "regular" MAC lipsticks. That's okay by me - I bought it strictly for the color and the excellent brand!! NC15/NW20 for reference.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am sooooo in LOVE with this pretty purplicious lip color - it just "goes and goes!" I have been looking for the perfect purple lipcolor when I stumbled upon this beauty @ the MAC store in Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas. I am a chocolate-toned woman (NW 45) and I think this color is perfect for women of color! The formula is smooth, but I agree with other Makeup Alley gals: it can be drying after about 15-20 minutes of applying. I just applied some lip balm on top of the lipstick with my fingers and surprisingly, no color came off on my fingers. I think the thing that I like most about this lipcolor is the versatility! In one swipe, you get a nice pinkish- purple lip that's suitable for work. With a heavier application, you get the true purple tone of the lipstick. Also, I think this color is great for spring, summer, fall and winter, depending on how you apply it. Like another reviewer, I think the lipstick looks best with black (or black and white) clothing, or maybe grey/silver (or pewter) as a POP of color. Great for a night out on the town with your girls or significant other. Ladies, if you don't already have this color, please go to your local MAC store and get it! It's the BEST! ♥

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love the color it complements my skin so well!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

LOVE this color, this lipstick applies very smooth and last for hours without drying out the lips

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This color is BOOMBASTIC!!
In your face, a raw, a bold true purple. I am dying to get my hands on Violetta but unfortunately there was none in stock at my local MAC store (grrr!).
However I am a sucker for the Pro Longwear Line, I am madly in love with the foundation and it loves me back :}} so I said why not whip out the lipsticks and lets get this show on the road. Thats what Goes and Goes is the center of the show what makes everything on your face pop, lock, and drop like its hot ;D.
I love to pair it with MAC Lustreglass l/g in Flashmode and it pops even more.

I dont apply anything underneath because it causes it to fade with me when i do. It has a very creamy texture however about 20 minutes into wear it feels like i dont have anything on and my lips feel dry. I have to check in the mirror if its still there and to no avail it is :)))))) bold as ever.
it gives little transfer when worn alone and transfers a little more when i apply flashmode or a clear gloss over it. sometimes for a kick I wear Goes and Goes and Love Forever together the same time.

i am sure to purchase this lipstick again and again and again and again....

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Thank God for the makeup artist from California who recommended this to me. I was upset after I got Violetta. I wanted a more true purple. This is perfect. If you apply is lightly, it a nice light purple shade. If you apply more, it's definitely a bold look. My only complaint is that it didn't last long for me. The bottom lip wore off in the middle. However, I was sick and kept blowing my nose and the kleenex kept wiping at it. I will try again to see if it lasts all day. Beautiful color.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first lipstick ever and I wanted something new so I tried on Goes and Goes Mac Lipstick in the MAC store and got many compliments on it I fell in love with it, it goes with my caramel natural skin tone. I wore it to work the next day and got many compliments on it. It lasted alll day from 9am-10pm when I washed it off, I only had to reapply after eating lunch around 12pm that day. It didnt fade at all and I love how it goes on smoothly and moisturizes, it doesnt dry my lips at all or feel sticky whatsoever. When I tried it on in the MAC store, I applied Funtabolous Dazzle glass over the lipstick and loved how it made my lips pop and shiny HOWEVER, the store was out of Funtabolous so I bought "Steppin Out" Dazzle glass to go over the lipstick and it does kinda the same thing I would repurchase :D