Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Sexy Blacks

Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Sexy Blacks
Lash Queen Sexy Blacks

4.2

on 2/20/2017 8:03:00 AM

My lashes are pretty thin and short but this mascara makes them look extra dark and dramatic. The only con in this product is that it stinks pretty bad.

on 8/24/2016 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does nothing for me:-(
I have sparse lashes - 1 coat does nothing, 2 coats make my lashes stick together and give me an unnatural 'overdone' look. I really wanted to love this, but I cannot.

on 8/2/2016 1:32:00 PM

This mascara didn't give volume nor length at all, so disappointed. It was expensive at least in my country. The only positive thing is the package. (sorry English isn't my first language)

on 2/23/2016 6:51:00 AM

I really wanted to love this mascara because I invested a lot in having it. Packaging is awesome and flattering but it dries so stiff that it is impossible to give a second coat without clumping. Instead of lengthening, it thickens the eyelash ends which I hate because they seem overdone and unnatural. Hope this helps. On the other hand, I really liked my previous Lash Queen Feather Collection mascara and I feel so disappointed to not be able to switch to this one.

The best mascara i used so far. It doesn't smudge or flake. Makes my eyelashes thicker and longer and holds a curl. The packaging is also beautiful.

on 4/26/2015 10:33:00 PM

Increíble mascara!! Me encanta!!

it's perfect! very intense

on 9/11/2014 6:35:00 AM

Amazing!

on 6/12/2014 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is currently my favorite mascara. It gives loads ands loads of volume without clumping. I am truly amazed because it has a very wet formula and I was scared of clumping. This mascara also makes my eyelashes appear longer than usual. Another great thing about this mascara is that it holds the curl a lot better than other mascaras, and if you have straight lashes like me, the curl is really important.
What I don't like is that it smudges a bit more than other mascaras I've used. If it wasn't for the smudging this would probably be the best mascara of all time. I'm a bit scared how bad the smudging is going to be now that summer is coming. Another little negative thing is the smell. It smells pretty strong and chemical when you apply it. But the smell goes away after a couple of minutes.

Overall, this is another great Lash Queen mascara from HR. I'm a devotee of the Lash Queen Waterproof (it's my HG mascara) and its ability to hold a curl all day, even with my short, stubby, stick-straight East Asian lashes and this is similar.

LQSB has endurance, similar to the LQWP, as well as volumizing and lengthening effects. It flakes very little. It does, like the LQWP, leave a a bit raccoon effect, but only after 10-12 hours of wear.The difference is that the LQSB is wetter than the LQWP, which then has the unfortunate effect of "gluing" lashes together (which require combing out) after a second coat. However, the combed out effect is more delicate than the LQWP and is less clumpy.

LQSB requires a bit more handiwork than LQWP for myself, but that might be chalked up to the different brush, which I'm still figuring out how to use properly (despite viewing the tutorial on the HR website).

The packaging is incredibly gorgeous. The floral lace applique on the matte gold-tone tube is immediately arresting. However, for me, packaging isn't all that important, so it's neither a pro nor a con for me.

I wouldn't buy this again, but only because LQWP is my HG and the application is so easy for me now and LQSB is a bit fussier.