Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

Reviewing the non-waterproof version.

Love this mascara. It makes my lashes look so pretty and long, not spidery at all. Doesn't smudge on me.
It is expensive though and other cheaper mascaras work just as well. So won't repurchase.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromhilja

Feb/20/2017

My lashes are pretty thin and short but this mascara makes them look extra dark and dramatic. The only con in this product is that it stinks pretty bad.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

Aug/24/2016

Does nothing for me:-(
I have sparse lashes - 1 coat does nothing, 2 coats make my lashes stick together and give me an unnatural 'overdone' look. I really wanted to love this, but I cannot.

About reviewer (307 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

Aug/02/2016

This mascara didn't give volume nor length at all, so disappointed. It was expensive at least in my country. The only positive thing is the package. (sorry English isn't my first language)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

2.0

Feb/23/2016

I really wanted to love this mascara because I invested a lot in having it. Packaging is awesome and flattering but it dries so stiff that it is impossible to give a second coat without clumping. Instead of lengthening, it thickens the eyelash ends which I hate because they seem overdone and unnatural. Hope this helps. On the other hand, I really liked my previous Lash Queen Feather Collection …Read more

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Oct/28/2015

The best mascara i used so far. It doesn't smudge or flake. Makes my eyelashes thicker and longer and holds a curl. The packaging is also beautiful.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Apr/26/2015

Increíble mascara!! Me encanta!!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Nov/28/2014

it's perfect! very intense

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

Sep/11/2014

Amazing!

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

fromAiglon

Jun/12/2014

This is currently my favorite mascara. It gives loads ands loads of volume without clumping. I am truly amazed because it has a very wet formula and I was scared of clumping. This mascara also makes my eyelashes appear longer than usual. Another great thing about this mascara is that it holds the curl a lot better than other mascaras, and if you have straight lashes like me, the curl is really …Read more

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool