Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Sexy Blacks Waterproof Mascara

Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Sexy Blacks Waterproof Mascara
Lash Queen Sexy Blacks Waterproof MascaraLash Queen Sexy Blacks Waterproof Mascara

4.2

on 3/23/2019 2:04:00 PM

Reviewing the non-waterproof version. Love this mascara. It makes my lashes look so pretty and long, not spidery at all. Doesn't smudge on me.

on 2/20/2017 8:03:00 AM

My lashes are pretty thin and short but this mascara makes them look extra dark and dramatic. The only con in this product is that it stinks pretty bad.

on 8/24/2016 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does nothing for me:-(
I have sparse lashes - 1 coat does nothing, 2 coats make my lashes stick together and give me an unnatural 'overdone' look. I really wanted to love this, but I cannot.

on 8/2/2016 1:32:00 PM

This mascara didn't give volume nor length at all, so disappointed. It was expensive at least in my country. The only positive thing is the package. (sorry English isn't my first language)

on 2/23/2016 6:51:00 AM

I really wanted to love this mascara because I invested a lot in having it. Packaging is awesome and flattering but it dries so stiff that it is impossible to give a second coat without clumping. Instead of lengthening, it thickens the eyelash ends which I hate because they seem overdone and unnatural. Hope this helps. On the other hand, I really liked my previous Lash Queen Feather Collection mascara and I feel so disappointed to not be able to switch to this one.

The best mascara i used so far. It doesn't smudge or flake. Makes my eyelashes thicker and longer and holds a curl. The packaging is also beautiful.

on 4/26/2015 10:33:00 PM

IncreĆ­ble mascara!! Me encanta!!

it's perfect! very intense

on 9/11/2014 6:35:00 AM

Amazing!

on 6/12/2014 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is currently my favorite mascara. It gives loads ands loads of volume without clumping. I am truly amazed because it has a very wet formula and I was scared of clumping. This mascara also makes my eyelashes appear longer than usual. Another great thing about this mascara is that it holds the curl a lot better than other mascaras, and if you have straight lashes like me, the curl is really important.
What I don't like is that it smudges a bit more than other mascaras I've used. If it wasn't for the smudging this would probably be the best mascara of all time. I'm a bit scared how bad the smudging is going to be now that summer is coming. Another little negative thing is the smell. It smells pretty strong and chemical when you apply it. But the smell goes away after a couple of minutes.