Too Faced LashGasm

3.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Diisostearoyl Trimethylolpropane Siloxy Silicate, Stearic Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ozokerite, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think this is a good mascara. Not great, not terrible. It makes my lashes look good and doesn't flake or irritate. It doesn't have a lot of staying power though, and I hate having to reapply halfway through the day. I like it, but its not my favorite.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ugh. No. Hard brush bristles hurt my skin if they got too close, clumped like crazy. My lashes are short, thin, sparse, fragile....like cobwebs. Product got all over my eyelids. No.

I got this mascara with the bon bons palette several years ago. It's an okay mascara at best. It's average at length and volume. I definitely wouldn't repurchase this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Lashgasm is an overall great mascara! It gives you a natural look without making it look clunky or over the top.

It is perfect for anyone looking for a natural mascara that has a very smudge proof solution.

I would purchase again, it is worth the money ($33 in Australia.)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OK. I have long and curly lashes, but everytime I buy mascara I have one tiny problem - IT GOES ALL OVER MY UPPER LID!!! Well, with this one - problem solved. It applies very easy, makes my lashes look false - longer, curlier and with soooo much volume, that makes me scream out of joy! Like I'm having a LASHgasm!!! :D :D :D I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this mascara. It goes on well, and does not feel sticky or goopy. It made my lashes more pronounced without overstating. If you're in to the heavy look this is probably not the mascara you'd want, but for work or just out and about it's perfect.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Didn't do a thing for my stick straight lashes and clumped them up. I did use lash curler to assist, to no avail.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first product purchased by Too Face, and it made me fall in love with the company! The name for starters is so catchy and naughty, but totally fun. The whole company is. I loved how this mascara was a great every day use for my lashes. It never clumped and was great for length. Better Than Sex is a great one for volume.

Really nice product for nice long defined black lashes I found the brush easy to use with no clumping, it doesn't give volume which is something i look for in a mascara but surprisingly I really liked it. This mascara would rate much higher than benefits they're real mascara for me as I have no smudging problems with it like I did with Benefits They're Real. A bonus is that this mascara is incredibly easy to remove with warm water, almost all of can come off in the shower and you don't walk out with panda eyes. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase it is the price, for the price it doesn't meet my ideal mascara needs of thick voluminous dark lashes so I would pass it off. Really good product overall though.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So great! no clumps, flakes and makes your lashes look incredibly long and thick. Love it!

Popular Mascaras