Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.8

I haven't actually tried this, but I smelt in in VS and instantly, I thought of furniture polish😂

on 3/14/2016 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I usually wear it in the late fall and winter. It is too heavy of a scent for me in the summer. I first bought it on a whim when I was in VS and the sales girl offered me a spritz. I kept going around the store, sniffing my wrist because it smelled so good! This is a sexy scent and I have gotten many compliments while wearing it. I have repurchased this many times.

on 5/19/2015 1:11:00 PM

I don't know how I feel about this perfume yet. I just bought it, it smells clean, but kindof masculine. I am going to test it out to see if men like it...

on 5/1/2015 12:35:00 PM

This actually smells just like My Burberry -- bright and fresh, really not "Bombshelly" at all. But it doesn't have any staying power. Like, an hour. I'd just invest in the Burberry.

on 4/6/2013 5:20:00 AM

A perfect daytime perfume for me. Not too sweet, not too masculine.
Boys love this smell too.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

The smell is lovely, but don't last at all, I mean AT ALL!!!!! Sad.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! BEST SCENT EVER! IT'S SEXY AND FRUITY!

on 10/25/2012 5:47:00 PM

This is my favorite scent. I know everyone has their own preferences on perfume, so I can't comment on that except to say I get a ton of compliments when I wear this. Women and men both ask me what I'm wearing, it smells so good.

on 10/14/2012 8:57:00 PM

Well, you young ladies may like this - and it is lovely, if not a bit "in your face" floral. At any rate,it is very much like an old fragrance from the 1950'a - Intimate by Revlon. It reminds me of the scent from my mom's purse - when I was a little girl - lipstick, cigarettes and Intimate.

It brings back lovely memories.

on 10/8/2012 2:27:00 PM

Like another commenter said, this has a masculine smell to it, there were a few times today that I thought I smelled cologne but then realized it was this Boimbshell perfume. Then other times I smell a sweet smell as well. But I do have to say I love this perfume, it isn't your typical fruity or floral smell. It smells very clean and crisp. To me its a perfume I wear when relaxing at home in my sweats, its a comforting smell. I recommend this perfume and I would definetly purchase again.

Popular Fragrances