Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.8

on 5/25/2018 3:33:00 PM

Maybe mine is different because I have the rollerball, but this is horrible. It smells like hair spray. Or maybe finesse shampoo. I don’t smell any flowers or musk or anything pretty. I tried to like it bc it’s a gift ;( now I have a headache

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love the scent, but it gets so annoying to wear. I have the full-size as well as a mini oil spray. The "EDP" (more like body spray in my opinion) has no staying power. The oil spray, however, never dies down. It's easy to go overboard with this scent, and it becomes obnoxious after awhile. I agree with the reviewer who described this as a cheap-sporty type of scent. I like the smell, but it's just not a soft, refined scent that would make someone want to get closer to you. I feel very conspicuous when I wear this, like I'm always the one wearing way too much perfume, even with a couple sprays. For some reason I think of this as a summery scent, and tend to wear it as such.

So this is a weird comparison, but this scent is an exact dupe for Nature Republic's watery night cream. It's totally random, but I fell in love with that scent and purchased the cream while in Hawaii. To me, It is a light fruity floral scent. Very fresh. Good for summer. It reminds me of my Hawaiian vacation so it's a nice pick me up. There are no tropical floral notes to this, but it's juicy and fun. I'll repurchase even though I think VS perfumes are a ripoff.

on 7/15/2016 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm sure I've fallen for the advertising! But when I spray this, I feel fresh, young and sexy! It's not overpowering, it's not musky. It's kinda floral (I'm terrible at describing this!) I love using this in conjunction with the body lotion because it helps the smell stay longer.

I love just spraying myself even when I'm not going out, just for a pick me up. Sometimes I spray this in my lingerie drawer, just to make it smell nice.

Anyway, it's now my 3rd bottle purchase, plus rollerball.

Highly recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

New VS favorite perfume! This is definitely and effortless and every day perfume for me. It's fresh and clean but still somehow is very feminine. It's a spirited fragrance... carefree and youthful but not juvenile. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist after I spritzed it on... I ran back out and got the largest bottle! I also love Very Sexy... but that is very heady and you have to be in the mood for that perfume. I love this fragrance... hard to describe but utterly irresistable. I love how I can smell grapefruit and then something soapy/powdery too...and some floral too... just all that blended in with some musk to anchor it all together.

A lot of people are saying it smells like men's cologne... I'm not sure. Maybe? And maybe I became so obsessed with Bombshell from the first spritz because I'm one of those girl's that loves to wear men's deodorant by Old Spice...I feel so sexy wearing it for some reason. So that's probably why. You could say the mingling of feminine and masculine in this bottle... well, it's like sex in a bottle! Just go try it... you will understand!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the best selling fragrances, but to me, it smells sexy...like a sexy men's cologne! Everybody has different opinions about all products. You can't make everyone happy :) But this is how I really thought!

on 5/1/2015 12:35:00 PM

This actually smells just like My Burberry -- bright and fresh, really not "Bombshelly" at all. But it doesn't have any staying power. Like, an hour. I'd just invest in the Burberry.

on 10/18/2014 10:02:00 PM

This is very feminine but not long-lasting (disclaimer: I have the body mist). On my skin, it starts off with a very strong scent of alcohol, then quickly transitions into sweet and fruity notes. I mainly smell grapefruit, raspberry (!), and a bit of musk. Throughout the day, I'll catch a whiff of grapefruit and musk now and then. It's an enjoyable scent, but not something I'd wear every day to the office. I do like to spray it in my closet once in a while to freshen it up.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Masculine? I have read so many reviews that describe this perfume/spray with that word. I personally don't get it. I do get the crisp/clean aspect of this spray, but this scent is far from masculine. I think this is a great smell for spring and summer, but I also think it could be a year-round scent, as well. It has a soft, crisp, warm weather appeal to it, but I think it is amazing. I wouldn't say that this is my HG, but it is definitely one that I will reach for often! Definitely worth a try!!

on 3/18/2014 4:18:00 PM

This is for the limited ediition of Bombshell Italian Iris which is no longer available---boo hoo.
I bought this at their sale last fall and actually wanted the body cream which I dont think was made available. This perfume has poppy, iris and orris root. When sprayed it is very clean but definitely smells of citrus but the citrus is soft and doesnt turn sour. I love this perfume bec it doesnt have a lot of sugary sweetness to it, no caramel to turn sour, no cotton candy just a soft orange-lime smell that makes me smile. I dont have to worry that somebody beside me is going to run away bec the scent is hostile to them, this scent is serene and makes me feel cozy. It has no smoke to the scent, no harsh biting scent to the nostrils. The drydown is awesome, it is soft, warm and has a sort of powdery presence to it yet doesnt smell like baby powder. The bottle is gorgeous and a lot of thought was made regarding the scent and the bottle. This perfume doesnt remind me of the original Bombshell which I do not like as it makes me sneeze and is too masculine to me. I am sorry I didnt purchase more than one bottle.

Popular Fragrances