Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

4.5

on 3/14/2016 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I usually wear it in the late fall and winter. It is too heavy of a scent for me in the summer. I first bought it on a whim when I was in VS and the sales girl offered me a spritz. I kept going around the store, sniffing my wrist because it smelled so good! This is a sexy scent and I have gotten many compliments while wearing it. I have repurchased this many times.

on 1/29/2016 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I looove this scent, but I really think Victoria Secret did a disservice to this perfume by calling it "Bombshell". When I think Bombshell, I think of a fragrance that you would wear at night to dinner or other activities ;). This is actually a wonderful perfume that you can wear at in the daytime, a perfect work perfume, as long as you don't put too much. Nice fruity scent that is complex at times. Just like a fresh, just got out of the shower type scent. I would say it is long lasting. I will smell my wrist after a couple of hours and the scent is still there. I usually buy the rollerballs, they are usually $18, but sometimes they go on sale for $10. I don't think I will ever buy the big bottle unless they go on sale.

on 10/16/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a sexy fragrance from VS that I shall never be able to resist. It makes me feel like the name says, a bombshell wearing it. It has this perfect blend of flowers and warm base notes that just seem to work. It also has fruits which I find odd because I really do not detect them.

Top notes are tangerine, grapefruit, pineapple, strawberry, and passion fruit. All of which I barely detect for some reason. Middle notes are jasmine, berries, lily-of-the-valley, peony, and orchid. Base notes are musk, woods, and oakmoss. I think only the passion fruit is detectable to me and its a very small amount. I mostly am hit with the florals and woods.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I luv Bombshell!! When you spray it on you feel your inner sultry vixen coming out lol. It does not smell cheap, strippers or slutty but wearing this gets attention from boys if you slather enough on ;) (not all boys "get" the subtle tactic!!) somehow I get reminded of Addidas Moves For Her crossed with EL Pleasures (I kno im weird!!) when I wear this because bombshell isn't strong floral nor foodie scented. Just like fresh clean just got out of a shower with a good bar of soap and a nicely scented shampoo. Lovely scent!! Too bad it's so much money.

on 6/8/2013 9:29:00 PM

As a newbie to VS fragrances, I must say I'm surprised at how much I like this sexy fragrance. As I spritz it on and let it sink into my skin, I start to put on a different personality, the one I knew in my twenties when I was boy crazy and a free spirit! This transformation makes me feel young again and for the price of this fragrance, what a cheap thrill! A must try.

on 3/29/2013 8:22:00 PM

Love it! It's a beautiful floral. I have the body mist, lotion, and perfume. I do agree that it doesn't last as long as I would like. However I don't mind that it's not super strong hours later. Perfect for spring/summer.

I don't know if its just my chemistry but this smelled amazing until the drydown. On my skin it smells bad after awhile. Gross....EDIT....I tried this again...I was wrong.this is a winner. Love this in the summer. So citrus and girly..it does smell like expensive salon perfume. It's prerty....non offensive too. I rediscovered this at the semi annual sale. I bought a tiny perfume bottle for $5. I M amazed this is so good. I did try the body spray first which is not as good as the perfume. This perfume lasts 10 hours plus on my skin. I also have the big body spray, and the bombshell body powder which is excellent on a hot day to feel extra fresh....its so luxurious...this is one of those perfumes that is able to be worn every season or time of day. It's appropriate to wear to work or out to dinner or even to the amusement park. This is a winner for victoruas secret. I have the small perfume bottle and I want the big one.

on 2/20/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm usually a bit weary about VS scents due to their lack of staying power. But when I smelled Bombshell I was totally sold. While it's somewhat fruity and floral, I think there's a underlying musk scent as well that gives a subtle sensual scent. I also find the scent just ever so slightly masculine, but not in an offensive way - more so strong, sure, and confident. The interesting thing is that men around me notice how nice the scent is. The only bad thing is that body spay doesn't have lasting power, I sort of expected that. So, it would be a good idea to layer it with lotion.

on 1/1/2011 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's nice, smells a LOT like Miracle from Lancome though.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I am completely in love with this fragrance. Being migraine prone, I have to be so careful. I used to wear VS Sexy Little Things but got tired of it. Ran into this and have since gotten the EDP, Lotion, Shimmering body mist, and regular body mist. It's very light. Staying power could be a little better.

Popular Fragrances