Orly Rage

3.5

on 2/23/2011 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm not a huge fan of gold polishes, but Rage is beautiful. It's more of a rosey gold. It's very opaque and it lasted quite a few days without chipping. I used two coats, but really, you could get away with one. I really want to try the other two polishes in this collection now. Orly didn't disappoint with this color!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Orly's Rage is a highly-metallic platinum/slightly rose-gold polish with a very shiny foil finish. The color in the bottle is exactly what you get on your nail with total opacity in two coats. The rubberized cap helps with application and I found coverage to be very smooth. Drying time was a little on the slow-side but not much. Even though this is a very shiny polish on its own, I did add a top coat to enhance that. Wear time was very good at five to six days with no chips, cracks, or crazing. (Wear time is also helped by Seche Vite.) All in all, while I like this color I'm not 100% crazy about it. I would use it again as something different but while I indicated that I would buy it again I'm sure one bottle of this is enough for me.

Popular Polishes