LUSH Gorilla Perfume - Lust

LUSH Gorilla Perfume - Lust
Gorilla Perfume - Lust

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Honestly, I feel so ambivalent about LUSH Lust that I probably shouldn't even write a review. I tried it when I was in London and just couldn't stop walking around sniffing my pulse. It's a scent unlike any I usually wear and it just kept growing on me until I purchased it. A year later I'm still using it, although very sparingly and not very often. If I put on too much, I get a headache and feel like I smell like an old lady stripper LOL! But just a touch is ok. No one has ever complimented me on this scent nor have they run screaming from me. Think I might like the scent better as a soap or bath gel. I enjoyed reading the reviews of this fragrance and think the mixed (often funny) reviews pretty much sum up how I feel about Lust.

on 5/15/2013 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Well, I'm more so partial to higher end perfumes but I just love Lust. It's loud, obnoxious, smoldering, and definatly not a pretty fragrance but I just adore it. I use it more so like aromatherapy. If I'm feeling stressed out, moody, or a little low I spray this and it instantly gives me a jolt of positive energy. I also like wearing this to bed. Definatly an interesting scent worth trying out. We need a Lust Massage Bar Lush!

on 8/8/2012 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Lush Lust is jasmine grandiflorum pure and simple - gorgeous and inspiring! Very high vibratory. The way I remember "headshop" jasmine, with a few other subtle notes in the base, and high quality ingredients. Sometimes indolic on me, other times not. I got the solid rollup for starters, but this juice is full bottle worthy for me. Excellent with Lush Orange Blossom next to it - gorgeous together. Bring on the jasmine - absolutely intoxicating!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Just as the previous reviewer said, this smells like Jasmine tea. I adore the smell of Jasmine and have struggled to find a fragrance that does it full justice since Crabtree and Evelyn stopped selling Jasmin de Provence years ago. Despite there being a branch of Lush in my nearest town I'd never really bothered with it. That was until I became a MUA devotee and read the reviews! Now I'm addicted to their solid shampoo bars which smell so heavenly and work so well and now this little beauty. Smells divine and has decent longevity on the skin. I applied about 7am this morning and still get delicious wafts of warm (not overpowering) Jasmine tickling my nose. All for 5 for the solid stick which will last ages.

UPDATE - I applied this to my usual pulse points and ended up with noticeable red staining on the collar of my white work shirt so beware, this stuff stains

Popular Fragrances