OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

4.8

on 12/9/2012 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This nail polish is perfect, the color is amazing! I was afraid it would be too dark, but it is just the right pewter grey. Looks stunning on my nails!

This is the prettiest gunmetal colored polish I've found so far. I love it. A must-have if you like dark shimmery polishes. It's really best for fall/winter, but I don't even care, I love this color all year round. Great formula, not too thick, not too thin. Application is good, love the OPI pro wide brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Got this for Christmas. Loved the color in the bottle, but I was a little disappointed by how it applied. It takes maybe 1 or 2 extra coats to get a really even looking application. The glitter finish sort of caused some streakiness. Good color pay off though.

on 10/10/2010 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am really happy with this recent purchase from the OPI Swiss Fall 2010 line. This color is a beautiful dark grey with a lot of exciting sparkles and shimmer. The shimmer gives it a bit of a blue tint. It's dark , but not super dark. My other grey (YSL Tuxedo Grey) is much darker (near black). I received several compliments on this which is not the norm for me. And, the OPI formula is my favorite - it beats all the high end (and low end) for wearability and easy of application. This one was a tad sheer - took 3 coats. Check out some swatches and see for yourself!

Popular Polishes