OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

4.6

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This color is so pretty in the bottle but on my nails it lost a lot of the dimension and just mainly looked like a very shimmery gunmetal gray. The formula is thin and easy to work with but so sheer. I did 3 coats and still had bald spots. I didn't wear it very long so I can't say whether it chips easily or not. The next time I wear this polish I'll probably layer it over black to avoid the annoying patchy-ness. I got this on sale for half price so it wasn't a total loss but I would not pay the usual 9.50 for it.

on 2/4/2015 12:07:00 PM

Deep gunmetal-gray shimmer, looks darker on the nail than it does in the bottle. Dries to a glossy but not quite metallic finish. Gorgeous color overall. This is from the OPI Swiss Collection Fall 2010 and it is a perfect shade for the fall/winter months. Slightly edgy but also very wearable.

Opaque in two coats, and no problems with application or wear.

This one is a keeper- I'd definitely buy it again!

To Read all 59 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This color is absolutely marvelous! (haha) It's a smoky, dark grey almost-foil--it's super packed with shimmer! From what I see, the shimmer particles are mostly green and pink. Gorgeous! The polish itself seems to have the slightest tinge of green. :) I love this polish! It's metallic sophistication. I'm doing an accent with this along with Pamplona Purple! I love the way it looks. Would definitely recommend this polish!

on 12/22/2013 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Charcoal shimmery grey at its most unique and sparkly! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The pink and green micro glitter make this truly unique and gorgeous. I find that I need three coats for it to look like the bottle color. But it wears beautifully and is totally worth the extra coat.

on 11/3/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh my, another home run from my beloved OPI! This is a deep metallic gunmetal blue gray that is simply stunning. I'm obsessed with this and other colors like this, my other favorite from OPI being Coalest Day of the Year. On me this required 3 coats to give opaque even finish but, all coats dried evenly and quickly. This has more blue/green than blue and more platinum than silver but the final effect is edgy and elegant combined. What you see in the bottle is what you'll see on your nails. What I love most about this color is that it is equally at home with casual or very dressed m/u and clothes. Don't let this pass you by. Limited chipping on my nails. Buy this!

on 4/12/2013 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Yes you certainly do look marvelous :p this polish is amazing! It is a very unique colour... I have never seen anything quite like it... A gun metal/charcoal grey shimmer... With silver glitter and even fine green and pink glitter on closer inspection... Truly unique... Also the application is amazing! I usually make such a mess with dark colours but this one applies like a dream! So effortlessly and smoothly and EVENLY! Its also super easy to remove for a glitter polish! It also lasts forever! Around about a week with base and top coat. I would highly recommend this colour! I wore it last new years eve an received so many compliments on it :) and I have continued to wear it several times since :)

on 1/26/2013 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I was after a grey-black nail polish and this one by OPI caught my eye immediately. Itís a gorgeous gun-metal shade with glitter thrown into the mix. Not quite grey, not quite black, but thatís definitely what I was looking for. It definitely requires two coats for maximum opaqueness, and the end result is a stunning black-grey with shimmering glitter. The glitter doesnít feel chunky, it feels smooth. A nice twist on basic black.

on 12/31/2012 10:05:00 AM

It looked great on the bottle but on nails it's just plain boring.
It's just too gray for me.

on 12/9/2012 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This nail polish is perfect, the color is amazing! I was afraid it would be too dark, but it is just the right pewter grey. Looks stunning on my nails!

i bought my first OPI nail polishes after reading all the raving reviews on MUA and magazines ,and although it was a little expensive 16 euros i am very impressed ,it dethroned every nail polish ive tried so far and ive have tried many from Isadora,Artdeco,Butter London,MissLyn,Catrice and the list goes on ...since the day i've put this NP on my nails i got lot of compliments from all the people i've encountered even my bf likes it alot..the colour is a dark shimmery-metalic green ,it looks a little grey in natural light but in sunlight it transforms into cosmic dark mysterious green..the shimmers are not tacky ,they are like infiltrated sparkles of diamonds..it's been 2 days since i applied this (on 2 coats) and it still didn't chip it's intact and i wash dishes and my hands quite often ..im definitely looking forward to try more OPI nail colours from now on

Popular Polishes