LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Ballistic

LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Ballistic

4.3

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This bath bomb makes me so happy!!! I just LOVE the scent, I looked it up online and found out it has jasmine, lemon, and gardenia, 3 of my favorite scents so it's perfect. *spoiler* this does have gold glitter in the middle, but I love glitter so that is a bonus for me!! And for those who said it stays on skin, I actually like the gold shimmer on my skin, I'll look down and smile after I'm out of the bath :) the ONLY thing is that I wish it was more moisturizing but I'm going to add butter ball or a bath oil melt to it next time because I love the effects and smell of this too much to stop using it. Definitely my favorite bath bomb along with sex bomb!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

It was very cool!
It was an orange colour after the bomb was completely dissolved but I did notice this one took FOREVER to completely dissolve to the point where I got in the tub before it was even half done because I was afraid the water would get cold. The smell is great but it's making my skin really dry. Like when I try to bend my wrist it is hard to move. Almost like you put like body wash on you but forget to rinse it off. That kind of sticky dryness.

To Read all 45 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/30/2016 10:01:00 AM

This bath bomb was just okay in my opinion. The scent is very nice...it is uplifting and citrusy. Once you drop the bomb into the water, it is cool to watch. At first, it fizzes and the color is white, but once it gets closer to the core, the water will turn into a yellow/orange color. The water smells fantastic, but there is glitter in the bath bomb. I like glitter, but just not in my bathwater. Surprisingly, it didn't stick too bad on my skin after I rinsed off in the shower. I did, however, notice that the glitter was clinging onto my thighs and other areas. I think I will stick to other bath bombs.

on 10/18/2015 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I tried a dragon's egg for the first time today and only have good things to say. It has an invigorating citrus scent, there are lots of colors and fizzing as it dissolves, it made my skin soft but not greasy, and it only left a bit of micro-glitter residue on the tub. Will repurchase.

on 10/9/2015 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing, I love it. This was a bath bomb I purchased about an year ago for the first time. A person who works at lush suggested this to me. It makes my skin really smooth and the smell is just right. Not so harsh that it like stings your nose, but not so light that you can hardly smell it. It smells sort of citrus-y, with a light floral hint. One thing I'm disappointing about is the color it turned out to be. At first, it was orange but after being in it for a while, it kind of got like a brown / orange color. And no, that isn't the dirt on my body haha. Pretty pricey for one bath bomb, but lush is basically my love, so... It also looks pretty on the outside, too. Nice white creamy color with little hints of color peaking from the surface. The colors, once you put it in is also really gorgeous (before it dissolves all the way to the point where it becomes orange). The name is cute too, it looks just like a dragon egg! I also love that most of their product are natural and vegan, even though I'm not vegan. It makes me feel good. I would repurchase, but not until I get to try some other great bath bombs. I'm going to try avobath, sex bomb, pink, sakura, and big blue. If you either loved or hated any of those, please message me ( through makeupalley ) because your opinions would be helpful. Thanks for reading, hope this was helpful. - @beautypedias instagram!

on 1/8/2014 3:48:00 PM

I was very excited to use this because of the amazing smell,but then had a great surprise once it started to go down more it started to fizz a lot with bursts of orange.
I love this bath bomb, defiantly my favourite at the moment. Going to be stocking up with these for sure!

on 11/17/2013 8:32:00 AM

I'm just in live with this, it was a great surprise because in the store I asked for something colorful and he gave me a white ball so I trusted him and what a surprise, i put it in my bath and the white layer melted and it melted with colorful soap circles then came an orange layer and then A GOLDEN layer omg I loved it my whole bath water changed into golden color and when I came out of the shower I was glittery LOVE IT

on 6/28/2013 10:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite bath bombs! It literally swirled in my tub and then cracked open, just like an egg! Plus it has pretty colors and smells fabulous! What's not to love?

on 4/19/2013 3:00:00 PM

Gorgeous smelling bath bomb! Turns orange and glittery in the bath! Love it so much!

on 1/20/2013 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Let me start by saying that I am a bath taker, and I don't mind spending a little money on a really nice bath experience every now and again. So, the price did not put me off this bomb, nor did the smell (which I thought was lovely). What put me off it was the outrageous amount of glitter that is in it. I am not a glitter person, and even if I was, this would still be too much glitter! There was glitter all over my tub once the water had drained, and I had to rinse the tub quite a bit. There was glitter all over my towel, so I had to wash that. There was glitter all over my bathroom floor, meaning I had to sweep. There was glitter falling off of my al night, so I kept finding glitter all over the house. There was even so much glitter stuck to my body that I left a glitter pile on the sheets of my bed.

What makes me the most mad, however, is that when I went into LUSH I specifically asked for a bath bomb with no stuff in it (no glitter, no flower bits, etc). I had bought one of the Christmas bath bombs, and it ended up having a crazy amount of glitter in it, and I hated it (see above for a recap of that experience). She recommended this one. Come on LUSH employees. Know your products and listen to your customers! I still love many LUSH products, but this is NOT ONE!

Popular Bath Treatments