3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I am really amazed this hasn't got more rave reviews! My skin is combination (oily t zone) and when I use this mask in the evening I wake in the morning with fresh, clear, glowing skin. Particularly good with my t zone but gentle enough on my cheeks. Whenever my skin is feeling clogged and dull I put this on. You only need a tiny amount so it will last forever. All in all a gentle yet effective exfoliator. Love it! Update 9/6/15: I loved this when I had a cleanser, gentle exfoliator and moisturiser routine. However, now I wash with warm water and an old cotton t shirt as a washcloth and I've found it breaks me out in small pumps around my face. I think, due to my new simple routine, the product became too harsh.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

8 years ago

A great exfoliator, left my skin very soft and amazingly fresh. Very gentle on my more sensitive skin, definitely worth it.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

2.0

8 years ago

This was terrible on my sensitive skin. It literally burned the skin off my face and left me red and flaky and sore for days. I'm sure that it wouldn't do that to everyone, but this was recommended to me by someone in a dermalogica clinic as suitable for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers and it is really, really not.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I have to say I quite love this product! I use it 2-3 times a week. While it does not "ease redness" as it said which is probably because my skin is too damaged, it does make my skin feel refresh yet not dehydrated every time I finish using. I think it has been successful in reducing my pimples by cleaning my pores thouroughly. Please give it a try! (:

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

8 years ago

I'll first off say that I have not used this as a mask. I use the Serious Skin Care Glycolic Mask, and I love that. I do, however, use this as a scrub - just like the name implies. I love this. It is so gentle that it feels like fine sand mixed in with a creamy formula. My skin is too sensitive to use a normal scrub/exfoliator on.. but this is just SO gentle that it allows me to use a scrub, so I'm so grateful for that!! I just love it! There's so salicylic acid, which I'm not going to complain or rave about. Overall, I love this! I can't get enough of it! Before you buy try a tester!!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

9 years ago

It's not amazing but I loved the scent and I loved how it was so gentle on the skin. It was not at all abrasive like some other exfoliators. I like that about it but othe rthan that, it didn't seem to really take off the dead skin on my face or remove much, it just didn't make me feel really clean or refreshed. Maybe it was too gentle. I like this as a cleanser, not a deep exfoliator.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 years ago

Really soothing, and smelled GREAT, but made me have these little bumps all along my cheek (they would disappear later on, but nonetheless). If it wasn't for the fact that it gave me these bumps, I would give it a 5/5. <br> Would not repurchase

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

from

9 years ago

My facialist recommended this line as a way of getting Dermalogica quality without the usual Dermalogica price. I've been using this for a few months now, as my very first regular exfoliation product. I used it initially twice a week and saw very little difference to my skin. Now I use it every other night, and it has helped a little more. I still get whiteheads and blackheads (my Clarisonic has done the best in dealing with that issue) but it's definitely helped to keep my pores smaller... I stopped using it for two weeks when I was on holiday and my pores went gross. However, in terms of a scrub, I think I need to go for something a bit tougher. Overall though, may work for you if you're not as prone to blemishes as me and you're looking for a standard level scrub. The menthol scent and tingle is weird at first but I got used to it.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

9 years ago

Let me just start by saying I LOVE this product! However, I don't really use it as a scrub/mask like its intended, I have used it that way about 6-10 times and as was satisfied with the results, my skin felt clean and smooth and looked brighter. My blackheads looked better and my pores did appear smaller, however I started using other products around the same time so it may not have been solely from this product. Overall as a face mask I would give this product a 3-3.5 out of 5. That being said, the reason I gave it a 5 out of 5 was because I use it as a spot treatment. I put it on my blemishes, red spots, blackheads, whiteheads, you name it! It clears my skin virtually overnight, maybe in two nights for more severe stuff but it works! Better than anything I have ever tried in a conventional acne spot treatment! Even better than the spot treatment stick in the same line of products. If you have problem breakouts or just trouble areas of your skin, or even if your just a picker, like me, TRY THIS PRODUCT! It will amaze you. I put a liberal amount on my troubled areas (which sometimes means my entire face) and then go to sleep. In the morning whats left of it comes off in the shower and I'm ready to start the day with my usual moisturizer and makeup routine with clearer, brighter skin. Another note about this product, I have been using it almost every night/day since I got it (About 4 months now) and I still have at least half the tube left! It's a little expensive when you buy it but a tube lasts a long time and it does wonderful things so its worth every penny! (At least as a spot treatment!)

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

I have only used this a few times (as part of the Clean Start kit) and love it already! It gives your skin such a lovely methol feeling which makes you feel really clean. It also gives you an exfoliating scrub, clearing your skin of dead cells and leaving your skin smooth. I usually use this at night, after cleansing my skin. And when I apply my night products after this, I feel they get absorbed more usually and really feel my skin is smoother! When I apply makeup the next day, the difference is noticeable. I'm already thinking of purchasing the full size product!

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral