Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

3.8

on 3/31/2015 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the FIRST BB Cream I have ever bought/ used and I love it! It's good for oily prone/ blemished skin; a little goes a long way (less than a dime size amount). It pumps out grey and blends into the skin nicely (fingers or brush), medium to full coverage, has a nice floral scent that might throw your off (my sis didn't like the scent) and one bottle lasts a very long time (3 years+ and I used it, daily!).

The big FAT CON > it's $25...O.O'

on 11/26/2014 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yassss!!!! I've found my very oily skin perfect match^^ i'm pretty hesitant when it comes to using bb cream cuz last time i use Etude BB Muneral, i had a masaive breakouts...i stopped using anything and stay with my dermatologist gel for my very oily and acne-prone skin. And then i got addicted to this beauty guru on Youtube and she recommend using this product for matte finish all day. I read many reviews about it and finally decide to but it with my Korean friend who bought it in korea for KRW28000 or about $27 (do not buy at cheaper price buz it most likely to be FAKE since this product is the best seller item even from it siblings > orange, purple, gold, etc).

i use this bb cream daily now. Consistency it semi thick, but very easy to blend, you'll get full and builable coverage. (eventho my bf said that he can notice i am using face product since im using this bb cream, but no problem cuz we're tigether everyday no wonder he can notice right? My friends compliment my skin cuz it looks very bright, smooth, healthy, oil-and-pore-free!!!! )
The color is grey with slightly pink undertones. When i first apply it, i look kind of pale which is kind of scary since i'm fair medium skinned. Haha. But it will oxydized after 15-20 minutes following your skin tone. But this product might be not for you who below medium skintone. Cuz it will look extremely grey for darker skintones. :((

Matte finish all day long!!!!!! Im totally shine free for literally 8hours or so. SO HAPPY I FIND THIS PRODUCT.
Well excuse the humidity in my area i got sweaty on my forehead, simply wipeit with blotting paper ao the bb cream won't be dissapear and left your face 2/3 matte.
AND THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY BREAKOUTS!! YAAYYYY ♡♡♡ just make sure i clean my face with cleansing oil and regular facial wash.
If your face is super oily like mine and acne prone and looking for kind of foundation, daily usage, and have high SPF, this product might be beat for you^^

edit: this product braeks me out in a week... nothing severe or cystic but stil, i couldn't use this anymore. i really want to love this product but i guess there's one or two clogging pores ingredients for my oily skin. im loving the Snail Nutirion one tho, my HG!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product but after using it for nearly 2 years, I have some cons but first, I'll start with the pros:
- Non-comedogenic meaning it won't clog pores
- Doesn't break me out
- Keeps my face matte for longer (I have really oily skin)
- Packaging is sanitary because of the pump
- Evens out my skin tone
- Hides some blemishes
- Goes on smooth

Now for the cons:
- Doesn't cover blemishes well
- Only comes in one colour and it can be too light on my skin if I put on too much of the product

Other than that this is a lovely product and I will continue using it until I find something better

on 6/18/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was a disappointment, I expected so much from this bb cream and I tried to love it but my skin just didn't. Pros: medium coverage, not cakey, buildable, packaging is cute and hygienic, includes skincare, very hydrating and a little amount goes a long way. Cons: gray/pink undertone even after oxidation, irritates skin and CAUSES BREAKOUTS! I think it's because of the oils in the product (tangerine and sweet almond oil). I'm able to make the colour match my skin by putting my halo powder over it but it gave me so many breakouts that I had to stop using it. I thought it was my other skin products that gave me acne but the bb cream was the culprit. Overall the product is good, just watch out for acne

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The packaging is cute and at first everything is great, I just have super oily skin so my face ate the foundation :/ not good for us oily people.

on 11/30/2013 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Easy to blend, dewy look (dabbed with Lancôme loose powder would be perfect), medium coverage, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

on 4/1/2013 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Only product I've used so far that works for my super oily skin without looking cakey too.

Hasn't got the best coverage so I tend to have to use a few layers and then top it up later on and it comes off where my skin is redder.

I use this topped with a loose powder as I feel it holds it better than a pressed powder does.

Perfect for paler skins.

on 12/7/2012 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This one was recommended to me since it claims oil control and my skin is on the oily side. I verified that my bottle was in fact authentic before I bought it. It sat alright and evenly on my face but was a bit hard to spread and apply at first. But my main problem was that even after the "oxidation" period (and after all day wear as well), it never stopped giving my skin a greyish, somewhat lifeless cast. I tried it as a primer instead and same problem. I'd consider my skin to have been fairly light at the time I used it, but I guess not fair enough for the whitening effect it's supposed to give. Cute packaging... It's a shame this didn't work out for me. :(

As an added note, I recently went through a slew of these creams and reading the ingredients, they seem to be nothing but hype. Very little nutrients if any and full of silicones and parabens. I'll be staying clear of bb creams until they can actually back up their claims.

on 11/10/2012 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

HG BB cream. Get it from ebay so it's authentic and not fake. Have super, super sensitive skin and it has never broken me out. The only thing I hate is the bottle it's in. Going to have to figure out how to break into it to get what's left after it stops pumping normally.

on 10/17/2012 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

it is remind me of the fake foundation in the little girls make up that i used to play with it when i was a child :) wake up people !!!!
i really just luaghed at the first time i put it on my face :)
one word ...........crap!!!!!