Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 36-43

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am married to this stuff. After my first couple of bottles, I dared stray to other foundations/ tinted moisturizers/ BB creams. I finally learned my lesson, and now will buy nothing else for this purpose, as long as it is available.
My skin is very fair and cool-toned, verging on pink... When I have tried in the past to use a more yellow-leaning or even "neutral" foundation to tone down the ruddiness, the result has been... ORANGE, especially after any oxidation at all.
Enter Skin79 Hot Pink, in all its greige glory. This is the one and only product that has rendered my skin *beige*. Neutral. Fair, but neither pink or yellow. Lovely.
The formula is creamy and has a quasi-satin-demi-matte finish, which does not budge or transfer. It is neither drying nor oily... just beautiful.
I do use Pacifica's Iris and Jasmine oil-controlling primer beneath it in the warmer months, and this helps keep my t-zone in control.
I love the excellent sun protection this provides... the coverage (don't need concealer even under my eyes, most days) the dewy-but-not-shiny finish, and excellent wear.
I'm on my bazillionth bottle, and will repurchase again and again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great product for someone who already has good skin and doesn't require much coverage. For me, it's a bit too sheer. Other than that, it's lovely - great price, doesn't cause breakouts, wears well, good colormatch for my NC15 skin, very moist but not greasy. Slightly dewy finish. Looks grey when you first squeeze it out but once applied, it looks really natural. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't totally cover my redness or blemishes. Perfect for weekends.

on 9/3/2010 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Well, I like this, but not love this. It amazingly covers everything, but on my NC20 skin, it's just too dark, a touch too pinky grey. Plus, I am suddenly looking greasy in the t-zone. Didn't notice my pores shrinking either.

UPDATE: Well, I gave this a break for a week, then returned. It's definitely this product that makes my face an oil slick, particularly the T-zone. I used a setting powder on top and still, I am shiny. I thought this was for oily/combo skin?

Video Reviews & Tutorials