Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

in 2012, i'm so curious about bb cream
i heard this one is the most popular among the crowd
there's only one shade if i'm not mistaken

the old me doesn't understand anything about makeup back then
but this bb cream is so ashy on me :(

people always thought that i'm sick whenever i use this particular bb cream

so i no longer use it and never use it
it's just expire and i toss it away

After reading all the reviews on this, I had high hopes for this BB cream. Unfortunately, it didn't do a great job on my olive skin tone. It has a greyish undertone which was evident after applying, but even after oxidising it didn't match my skin. I also found that it didn't give much coverage even though it's fairly thick, which was really disappointing.

on 11/10/2013 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this BB Cream last December and really liked the texture and feel of it. It oxidized well to my skin, and since I have really fair complexion the colour was a good match. I noticed I was getting dry patches on my skin after using the product a few times, so I decided to stop using it for a while.

Just recently, the foundation that I had been using started to look slightly orange on me (probably due to the fact that the tan I had on my face had faded after summer ended) and I remembered I still had this BB Cream hidden away in my drawer. So, I decided to give it another try. BIG MISTAKE. I had the worst allergic reaction on my face: a burning, itchy rash, millia, and swollen cheeks. After treatment with medication, I still have annoying lines under my eyes.

After doing some research, I am almost certain that this product was not a fake (it had a sticker of authenticity and the QR code on the box connected to the official website) so it must have been some fragrance or preservative in the BB Cream itself. I really regret using this product and wish I had thrown it out sooner.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hate this product so much! I really wanted to like it because the packaging is so easy to use and cute. the first time using it I broke out really bad and it took me two weeks so fully get rid of them. threw it in the trash. worst product id ever tried.

I really wanted to love this bb cream. I really did, it had cute packaging, nice coverage, and it matched my skin tone perfectly.

Unfortunately, within a week of using the product I noticed that I was breaking out, which is not normal for me. I do get the occasional pimple every now and again, but ever like this. These were large, painful pimples on my forehead and chin, just generally in my t-zone.

I tried everything, every exfoliant, wash, wipe, and mask, but nothing would get rid of these pimples. I eventually stopped using the BB cream, as it was the only new product in my daily routine. Within a week, I've seen huge improvements. Almost all of the pimples, except 1, are either completely gone, or very near.

I've recently switched to Covergirl's Clean Whipped Creme foundation, which seems to be suiting my skin much better! As for the BB cream, I would definitely not recommend it for anybody with sensitive or acne prone skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Ugh this product has such bad chemistry with my face. It literally has no coverage and just disappears once it comes in contact with my skin. I suspect it might be the loads of silicone in this thing. Every time I use a silicone primer the makeup I put on top of it seems to slide right off. When I put my concealer on after I put on this product the concealer just balls off too along with the bb cream -_- I had such high expectations because so many people said how high coverage this is otl

on 12/13/2012 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I must be the only person that's not a fan of this BB cream. For reference, i'm half Korean, with combination skin (more dry than oily though), with fine lines and age spots and small areas of melasma. It comes out of the bottle kinda gray, and once it oxidizes (couple of minutes later), it's supposed to start to almost match your skin, but in my case it doesn't, as the color looks pale and slightly unnatural, and i noticed after using it for awhile, it started to oxidize to a slightly orange-ish color. The finish is almost matte, and slightly tacky. It's definitely for oily or combination skin (that leans towards the oily side), because it accentuates the fine lines around my mouth and nasolabial folds. The one in the gold bottle is supposed to be more moisturizing and better for dry skin, so i'll try that one next. Not a fan of the bottle either even though it's a pump because it's completely opaque, so you have absolutely no idea how much you have left.

on 11/30/2012 8:24:00 PM

I was hopeful but this product gave me the worst breakout of my life. And that's saying a lot. I had a cyst so large and painful I had to go to the derm to get a cortisone shot. I have never had to do that before and I've suffered horrible cystic acne all my life. Add to that it was grey on my skin. Just a big disaster for me. (I tried the Gold as well and the same thing happened. Yes, I am that stupid.)

on 10/17/2012 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

it is remind me of the fake foundation in the little girls make up that i used to play with it when i was a child :) wake up people !!!!
i really just luaghed at the first time i put it on my face :)
one word ...........crap!!!!!

on 10/3/2012 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I think BB creams are too overhyped. I purchased this via skin79northamerica.com so I know it is real. I have oily skin and every time I apply it on my face, my skin suddenly become become creasy - I feel that it blocks my pores because of oil control. I have to use moisturizer before applying BB cream because it doesn't moisturize. I'm pale and the color doesn't match my skin tone. The color is excellent for people with medium to deep warm skin tone.

The website emphasizes that this BB cream's main ingredients are made of plant extracts and natural oil but if you actually read its ingredients. You will see a bunch of fillers such as silicones, preservations and more in the beginning of ingredients which they are the MAIN. The extracts from plants listed on the last of the ingredients which it means only in very small amounts - they are not the main ingredients!

You're better off with your own moisturizer with antioxidants, mineral sunscreen and mineral foundation - it has better benefits than BB creams.