Prestige Lipliner

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/26/2016 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got silk that is a mauve-nude lip liner.goes on smoothly and stays on fairly long. It goes well with mauve-nude lipsticks. Like fairest nude by l'oreal or airy fairy by rimmel. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These go on beautifully! The color is so rich. I own sand and it is phenomonal! The price is low but the quality is high

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

great color range! really! i use them every day!
i wish the staying power would be better, but is still quite good!

on 4/16/2012 10:31:00 AM

This, along with my Philosophy skincare, is something i CANNOT be without--the nude and mocacchino liners are the very best--the price, the quality, the color, the staying power--I am one that feels naked without lipliner on--and just LOVE these--they are more difficult for me to find, but I've resorted to ordering them online and stocking up :) LOVE THEM!!!

on 10/29/2009 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I was looking a new "nude look" lipliner .... sometime I forget about what I already have ... I looked and looked but all lipliners were too orangy or too such of a "brick" color or too pinkish .... so I came back home, started looking at the ones I already have ... and I had a pleasant surprise!! I love the Mochaccino color for my nude look! I have olive skin tone and a lighter color wouldn't look right on me, I put this one on with a very light lipgloss and it works great for me!!

on 2/8/2009 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

mochaccino is best shade ever-looks great with sheer pinky-nude gloss..

I must own 496872510058365482653087272 of these liners !!!!!!! The quality is great and so is the price :o)

I LOVE these lipliners. My favorite is in Fleur which is the absolute perfect color for me. They go on so easy and blend very well. It's a must have for me and you can't beat the price.

on 11/28/2005 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is poor quality. It doesn't go on smoothly and it fades fast. It looks cheap. I tried for a couple of weeks to make it work, but I ended up just throwing it away.

on 9/26/2005 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have this in eggplant, which I fill in my lips with and top with a gloss I got from VS. And it looks fabulous on my mocha/cocoa brown skin. It has great staying power through eating and drinking. This is an awesome drugstore find, better than other top names that I've tried.

Popular Lip Liners