The only reason why I chose to buy this eye pencil is because Urban Decay doesn't have a matte brown eyeliner. I used up my entire first pencil and bought another purely out of habit, but discovered a cheaper alternative and I don't think I'll purchase it again.
With that said, here are the pros and cons:
- Price: I remember it being around 20 bucks... I may be off a few dollars
- comes with a sharpener end and a sponge tip (I'm not really sure what to use the latter for, but whatever)
- comes with a sharpener; so useful!
- Once it sets, it lasts a while
- Is a pretty long pencil, so you may have to use it for a bit before it fits into your makeup case
- Hard to blend
Long story short, there isn't much that is special about this beside the fact that it comes with a sharpener, really. In retrospect, I don't think it's worth the money and will be looking elsewhere for a pencil liner.