no images

price range

Reviews

from

5 years ago

Kat Von D Waterproof Autograph Pencil in Napolitano - bronze with gold sparkle: I love this eyeliner! It does smudge and will rub off. It works best when applied on top of the Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye shadow primer. A nice shimmer copper/bronze effect.

About reviewer (122 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

6 years ago

I'm not that impressed with this eyeliner by itself. I have the shade Puro Amor from the Sinner palette. I used it alone on my waterline and lower lashline and in just a few hours it looked horrible. I recently put UDPP underneath and put the black eyeshadow from the palette on top of it. I also put concealer directly under the eyeliner. I splashed water on my face to see what would happen, and it still looked good but still fades on my waterline. So it seems like if you use primer, an eyeshadow, and concealer it works decently for every day use, but I definitely would not repurchase.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

6 years ago

I got this pencil in the shade Puro Amor, that came in the Sinner palette. I needed a black pencil, so I was excited to get it. It's a really pigmented matte black pencil. The first time I used it I put it on my tight line. I was really disappointed, it didn't stay on long and it got everywhere! It got all over my under eye concealer, and it looked like I had a black eye. I'm just glad I didn't buy it.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2.0

7 years ago

I got this liner in the shade "Immortal Love" a dark brown that came with the LadyBird palette. I LOVE the palette it came in, but the pencil not so much. Pretty much the only Pro I can think of is that it is a rich pigmented matte brown color...Cons being that it smudged, after awhile it faded a lot on my upper lashline and in the waterline had essentially no lasting power at all. It doesnt even really transfer well to the waterline, I had to go back over it many times to get color there. Overall for the price of these liners I think you can get a lot better in other brands, even for cheaper. Was surprised because I expected a much more durable liner coming from Kat Von D's line which seems to focus its marketing on durable, full coverage and long lasting makeup. End of story would not recommend and will not be purchasing the full size.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

7 years ago

Pretty pricey. It smudges off the waterline with just a few blinks. The color isn't very pigmented. Good thing it came with an eyeshadow palette, so I know for sure never to buy it.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This is my go to liner for underneath my eyes. I tend to touch my eyes a lot and end up with huge smudges. In the afternoon I will give a quick wipe under my eye with kleenex to catch any errant smudges but it is by far the best I have used. It is the darkest matte black you will find. The brown colour is beatiful as well. I wasn't crazy about the ones with glitter, but that is just me. It has great colour payoff and is still there when I am done work. The built in sharpener is very convenient and it is a BIG pencil.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

7 years ago

FERAL! Don't waste ur money it rubs off waterline STRAIGHT AWAY! The worst eyeliner i ever bought yuk. I threw it in the bin!

About reviewer (221 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

7 years ago

I got this on clearance for give bucks and got one for a friend add well. I got then in rhi-venge which if a beautiful sapphire. It sets and hours no where for about for hours with is the longest something had lasted on my waterline. I LOVE that our comes with a build in sharpener and that the pencil is so creamy.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

8 years ago

I bought this in Homie (deep purple) because of the color. Can't comment on the wear, but it is really long which makes it cumbersome (and not necessarily a better value because the length comes from the sharpener on the end). The color made my bright blue eyes look very dark, and so I returned it immediately.

About reviewer (870 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

8 years ago

The only reason why I chose to buy this eye pencil is because Urban Decay doesn't have a matte brown eyeliner. I used up my entire first pencil and bought another purely out of habit, but discovered a cheaper alternative and I don't think I'll purchase it again. With that said, here are the pros and cons: Details: - Price: I remember it being around 20 bucks... I may be off a few dollars - comes with a sharpener end and a sponge tip (I'm not really sure what to use the latter for, but whatever) PROS: - comes with a sharpener; so useful! - Once it sets, it lasts a while CONS: - Is a pretty long pencil, so you may have to use it for a bit before it fits into your makeup case - Hard to blend - Smudges Long story short, there isn't much that is special about this beside the fact that it comes with a sharpener, really. In retrospect, I don't think it's worth the money and will be looking elsewhere for a pencil liner.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm