Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/29/2017 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is one of those products I've purchased, repurchased and purchased again. Years ago I started buying WnW eye shadows because of MUA and they are still some of my favorite shadows. This palette is perfect for everyday use. I particularly love the eyelid shade.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a good trio for a simple, every day, work-friendly look, especially on lighter skin (though of course it would work well on deeper skin tones as well.) If I only had two minutes to do a quick eye look, this is absolutely something I'd reach for. It is nice for traveling as well, since it is so small, but I have the same problem with it that I have had with other WnW trios and palettes since they reformulated/changed to the black packaging: the shadows are very fragile and prone to breaking if they're not handled carefully. I went through two Comfort Zone palettes before I gave up for this very reason, and the eyelid shade in this trio broke, though not completely. I know they are inexpensive, but it is frustrating to keep buying the same product again and again not because I used it up or it expired but because it keeps breaking at the slightest jostle. I took off one lippie for that, because otherwise it is a great staple to have on hand for quick and pretty looks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is so great, I use it a lot. Nice flattering shades, pigmented, buttery texture without fallout. A little drugstore gem.

on 1/11/2017 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love the pink and brown in this trio - the white is perfect for highlighting. I find that these browns and pinks are very similar to Silent treatment and Sweet as Candy - being a pink and brown with a cream, but I still love them.

on 12/7/2016 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Price/quality this is amazing. Flattering colors, very pigmented and blendable. Great for every day. Quality is comparable to high end. And it's almost for free!

This product gives great pigmentation the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because it has a lot of fallout .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a necessary staple in my collection. Every color is perfect, and I would recommend it for anyone. For the price, this trio is a steal. The light color is great for highlighting the brow bone and the inner corner, the crease color looks good on its own, and the pink-champagne color is one of the prettiest eyeshadows I've come across. A+++

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Embarrassing as it is, I must admit that I have purchased this at least three times over the last few years. It is wonderful. Neutral, pigmented, goes on fabulously and stays on all day. Just amazing. Superior to many much more expensive eye shadows. WnW shadows are really awesome. I prefer them over many of my luxury brand ones and reach for them again and again. This little trio is great for every day, professional settings, weekend-casual....really polished and neutral with a little bit of shine and all day wear. A winner.

on 5/1/2016 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This product only gets 4, because I only use one of the shades (the pink one). I feel as if that one just is better than the other two, and it is literally the BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER. No chunks of glitter, just a sheen that is so beautiful, and SUPER pigmented. I use this in the inner corners and on my cupids bow each day. More than gladly buy a whole new one just to get that pink shade again. It's not even super pink, it's just very natural and the best eyeshadow ever.

Maybe I just haven't gotten past the top layer of the other two, but every time I try to use them, they are just so chalky and glittery.

Love, a staple in my makeup bag

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I looove this product!
The eyeshadows are really creamy and pigmented. And it's such an affordable palette. The colors are perfect for an everyday, natural look. I don't like the packaging tho, it feels really cheap, but again it's a really cheap product so i don't mind.