wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 25-29
wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a necessary staple in my collection. Every color is perfect, and I would recommend it for anyone. For the price, this trio is a steal. The light color is great for highlighting the brow bone and the inner corner, the crease color looks good on its own, and the pink-champagne color is one of the prettiest eyeshadows I've come across. A+++

I have alot if palettes but I've used this daily for the last year for the highlighter and pink. I love using this for the browbone and the pink for the center to make the eyes pop or a transition color. I also would use the brown when I would take my makeup to work when I was running late I would just run it across the crease of depth. I would pack this and use all three and get superior results in lazy sleepy bathroom applications. This, colorstay whipped, and mascara...good to go. Lol but I use this when doing my makeup good, and I love the white. It's one of the best ever and it's dirt cheap, it's shimmery but not disco kind but one the reflects light subtly it's so good for the browbone....I use the under urban decay primer, last eight hours, finely milled, good soft texture and pigmentation. The packaging is cheap hasn't broke on me or anything.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this palette a while ago, and for whatever reason, I've decided to pan it. I absolutely adore the eyelid shade -- a sparkly pink champagne. The midtone brown is alright, and the browbrone shade is pretty good. The winner though is the eyelid shade. I wish WnW would carry it as a single!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the eyelid and brow bone color. They are definitely dupes for the UD naked palette Sin and Virgin. The eyeshadows are super creamy and pigmented. I'm pretty impressed with the quality for that price. They don't last as long as some of my other shadows though.

Check out my soft smokey eye look using this palette!

on 7/20/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love these Wet n' Wild trios! Walking on eggshells is such a beautiful combination of colors that works for everybody. You can best the price. I love this and Silent Treatment. The pigment is great.

on 10/23/2012 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A great Shroom dupe in here and all three shades are excellent quality and pigmentation - wasnt so sure of the bronzey shade but it has grown on me - it is quite a tan bronze. This is worth the money just for the highlight shade alone. The pinky peach is worth having. All three make a classic eye look paired with some black liner.

on 7/21/2012 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A fantastic palette for a pretty everyday eye, perfect for work. The colors are pigmented and soft, and would be complimentary on most skintones. The brown is nice and matte, and looks very pretty blended with the pink. I particularly love the white color in the palette for my browbone, and sometimes I even sweep a little of it down my nose for highlighting. At $3.99 per palette, you can't go wrong!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I am completely eye shadow illiterate. Every time I put on eye shadow, I look like I have recently gotten punched in the eye. However, with this lovely neutral palette, I am officially able to do my eye make up! It is a really lovely color palette, perfect for a fair gal like me who's a little gun-shy with the eye color. I also really appreciate the instruction about where to put each color. It's somewhat more sparkly than I'd like, but overall it is a fantastic palette and I am completely happy with it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This palette is incredible! I honestly believe these shadows are comparable to mid-high end shadows. I own mostly shu, NARS, LORAC, stila, smashbox, and MAC shadows. I find these shadows far more pigmented and blendable than MAC and smashobox and they can go toe-to-toe with LORAC and stila. They seem to lack the dual-chrome that many of my shu and NARS shadows have, but on a daily basis, dual-chrome can be overkill.

Walking on eggshells has become my go-to daily palette. The colors are super pigmented and easy to blend. The browbone shade is a perfect inner corner highlighter. This has been compared to MAC shroom, but I prefer the color in this palette because it is significantly more pigmented. The middle shade looks like a darker version of Stila kitten and looks great all over the lid. The darkest shade is a pretty shimmery medium brown that reminds me of cute brown bunnies. I love the subtle definition it gives my crease. Walking on eggshells makes my eyes look soft, feminine, and nicely (but subtly) defined.

I am about NC20 and have brown eyes if that helps.

on 1/4/2011 5:33:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Very pretty!! I find it very close to my CG Shimmering Sands trio. Perfect for an everyday look. I enjoy the frostiness of the eyeshadow as I hate matte colours and it's pigmented! The crease colour is VERY dark when applied so a little goes a long way. All in all, I will repurchase.