Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a necessary staple in my collection. Every color is perfect, and I would recommend it for anyone. For the price, this trio is a steal. The light color is great for highlighting the brow bone and the inner corner, the crease color looks good on its own, and the pink-champagne color is one of the prettiest eyeshadows I've come across. A+++

on 10/7/2016 1:24:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I was such a snob about this product. I saw YouTubers rave about it but still stuck my nose in the air. How could an eyeshadow tio that costs 2.99 be good AT ALL? I have had some really crappy shadows from the drugstore and while I love drug store products, all of my shadows come from prestige lines. UNTIL NOW. I purchased this after a friend and I had a discussion on how awesome some drug store mascaras are. She told me about the Wet N Wild shadow trios and said they are buttery and pigmented. I went out and purchased Walking on eggshells and literally it has been on my eyes EVERY SINGLE DAY since I bought it about two weeks ago, I haven't even touched another eye shadow in two weeks. I am going to be purchasing this shadow trio FOR LIFE. Believe me, if you're on the fence, BUY IT NOW. I can't wait to try more colors, although I don't think the selection was great other than this one, I'll certainly try them especially for the price! Only con is the packaging. Crappy, cheap packaging. But trust me, it's worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Found my eyeshadow fave of the moment :) I'm seriously never ceasing to be impressed with WnW powders- blushes, bronzers and shadows. It's one area they do consistently well. The pigmentation, shimmer, creaminess and longitivity of these shadows rivals the highest of the high end. Seriously, packaging aside they're top quality and their reviews speak to that.
The colors in this palette are great everyday-wear shades- your pale champagne gold, your light dusty mauvey rose, and your medium golden bronze. They are pigmented and shimmery and not chalky in the least. I didn't experience any fallout either!
The price is a steal- not to mention it was BOGO on WnW cosmetics at CVS. You simply cannot beat these for the price.

I'm a teacher so I need a product that is cheap but not too overdone for everyday. This product is great. I mix the brown and pink for a light wash over the eye with a little highlight on the brow bone. Perfect for everyday and easy to repurchase.

on 3/30/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this stuff. Super cheap, buttery, pigmented - all you could wish for from an eyeshadow. I use these daily. I adore the lighter shades, but find I dont use the brown as much as I prefer matte crease colours. The brow bone shade doubles as a FANTASTIC cheek highlight too!

I have alot if palettes but I've used this daily for the last year for the highlighter and pink. I love using this for the browbone and the pink for the center to make the eyes pop or a transition color. I also would use the brown when I would take my makeup to work when I was running late I would just run it across the crease of depth. I would pack this and use all three and get superior results in lazy sleepy bathroom applications. This, colorstay whipped, and mascara...good to go. Lol but I use this when doing my makeup good, and I love the white. It's one of the best ever and it's dirt cheap, it's shimmery but not disco kind but one the reflects light subtly it's so good for the browbone....I use the under urban decay primer, last eight hours, finely milled, good soft texture and pigmentation. The packaging is cheap hasn't broke on me or anything.

on 11/26/2015 1:42:00 PM

I give this 4-4.5 out of 5

This makes for a really pretty everyday eye look. I supplement this with a matte peach eyeshadow in the crease to get the look I want, because I always need some matte in my eye looks and this trio is entirely frost/shimmer.

I kinda disagree with the reviews praising the pigmentation of this. I feel that the top 2 shadows show up true to the way they appear in the pan, but the bottom shadow does not appear as peachy as it does in the pan. Instead it goes on as more of a pale champagne color. It's still pretty, but not the beautiful peachy-pink it appears in the pan. You would have to use it over a pink base in order to make the pink tones come out, I think.

Otherwise these shadows apply evenly with minimal fall-out, and are extremely blendable. In my opinion this is probably one of the eyeshadow products available at the drugstore.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love this eyeshadows

Great shadow pallette and so cheap! The colors are nice and creamy and have a very satiny texture to them. My favorite is the bottom shade, which is great for every day wear. Perfect to dress up or just to wear to work. Great staying power too!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I stumbled upon this trio at a drugstore about 6 years ago while looking for a wearable pink eyeshadow, and I've had this product in my kit ever since. I even wore it at my wedding a few months ago, while going for a romantic look.
The packaging isn't anything to get excited about, although I've never had the clear lid break off, so it seems sturdy enough. The top "browbone" color is an eggshell/champagne, and the "crease" middle shadow is a soft brown/bronze. The real star of this trio is the "eyelid" shadow, a soft rosy pink with just a touch of taupe that helps it to read as a nude or natural instead of veering into obvious pink territory. All three shadows have a similar silky feel and are wonderfully buildable with good color payoff. They are all pearlescent. The three shades work well together, although often I'll wear either the brown or the pink alone on the lid. Overall a great product and I would pay way more for these shadows than they're actually charging!