Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

3.9

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europea) Oil, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cera Alba (Bees) Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, May Contain( /-): Red

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I found these glosses to be goopy and underwhelming. I am not a huge lip gloss lover, but there are times when I want shiny lips. Affordable glosses always seem to be very hit-or-miss for me, and these were for sure a miss. They were overly sticky and didn't even last long enough to justify the stickiness. On to the next.

on 2/1/2018 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Price $3.50-4.99

I have the colors All day Seduction & Non Stop Glamour. They are pretty colors, but stickier than I like and they don't stay on long plus don't even leave any stain on my lips after they wear off in about an hour... or less. I don't mind reapplying but I usually use them as a gloss over a lipstick or just dab them in the center of my lips for some shine because I know alone they will be gone fast. I do not like them alone at all and they are drying to my lips. I like the packaging, the sliver is pretty, the applicator is nice, but I also don't like the the smell of these and the fact that they feel so sticky,... even after they are mostly worn off it feels like there is a sticky film left.. There is no way these last 6 hours as claimed, at least not on me.

Description from the website:

Rimmel's Stay Glossy Lip Gloss has cutting-edge Shine Extend technology

• Stay Glossy Lip Gloss has cutting-edge Shine Extend technology that will give you runway lips and up to 6 hours of wow-worthy color.

• Double the moisture instantly and shape up your lips with a soft-extend lip hugging applicator

• Its lip-loving formula pampers lips with a caring complex of cotton and silk for increased lips moisturisation.

• The innovative Soft Extend™ applicator is designed for ultimate speed and accuracy, defining your dream lips in a flash

Ingredients:

polybutene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, paraffinum liquidum/mineral oil/huile minerale, ethylhexyl palmitate, lanolin oil, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, calcium aluminum borosilicate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, polyethylene, calcium sodium borosilicate, silica, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, serica powder/silk powder/poudre de soie, methylparaben, parfum/fragrance, propylparaben, ethylparaben, tin oxide, linalool, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, bht, polyethylene terephthalate, hydroxycitronellal, acrylates copolymer, hexyl cinnamal, palmitic acid, benzoic acid,
[may contain/peut contenir/+/-:mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), d&c red no. 33 aluminum lake (ci 17200), fd&c yellow no. 5 aluminum lake (ci 19140), d&c red no. 7 calcium lake (ci 15850), d&c red no. 6 barium lake (ci 15850), d&c red no. 27 aluminum lake (ci 45410), fd&c blue no. 1 aluminum lake (ci 42090), fd&c yellow no. 6 aluminum lake (ci 15985), carmine (ci 75470)].stay glossy - shade 820polybutene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, paraffinum liquidum/mineral oil/huile minerale, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, methylparaben, parfum/fragrance, propylparaben,ethylparaben, linalool, bht, hydroxycitronellal, hexyl cinnamal, serica powder/silk powder/poudre de soie, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, silica.
stay glossy - shade 820

on 1/31/2018 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've probably bought at least 6 tubes of Captivate Me. It's a gorgeous color, smells nice, and I love the soft applicator! This is by far my favorite lipgloss, and it's so cheap!!

I use the clear Seduce Me as a substitute for my Lipsense Glossy Gloss throughout the day - works perfectly!

on 8/21/2017 10:42:00 PM

LOVE THIS GLOSS! My fave color is Dorchester Rose over the Rimmel Natural lip liner. Looks like a MAC nude lip for waaaay cheaper!

on 7/16/2017 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Matte may be what's in, but personally I'm going for a Megan Fox pout circa Jennifer's Body and "All Day Seduction" definitely was what I'm looking for. This is a red/rose gold shade of gloss with a bit of shimmer that gives my lips a flushed, just-bitten look versus a wet, goopy shine. I'm not a fan of the rose-vanilla cosmetic taste but at $4 for a lip gloss that's neither WetnWild or elf brand, it's such a find! Even the wand applicator is very unique, and I'd recommend (at the least) trying the gloss for the experience of it.

on 6/28/2017 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Good drugstore priced lipgloss!
Where and How much: I picked up Claridge's Ruby from Walgreens for about $4-5.
Stickiness and Color: I was looking for a decent pink toned lipgloss that would stay awhile but wouldn't be too sticky and it is just that. Like any/most lipglosses it does have some stickyness to wear your hair my stick on a windy day but not so much to where you feel it on your lips constantly or your lips stick together. It gives a nice pink sheen that's not overly pigmented and gives a nice wash of color. I've only tried this color but I'm assuming that can be said about all the ones with more of a color.
Wear/Longevity: It's advertised for a 6 hour stay and I would say it lasted about 3-4 hours on me. I don't eat with it on but I do drink with a straw while wearing lip product, so there's that. When it does fade it doesn't leave a film on the inside of my mouth as some pigmented lip products can do and that's great! I can easily reapply without much worry. This definitely isn't a kiss-proof gloss but it adds a nice shine to the lips and lasts for a decent time.
Smell: Now, I will note that when first applied this has a chemically smell which is why I gave it 3 out of 5. It's not overpowering and it does fade pretty quickly but it is there so be forewarned.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this lipgloss! I don't know what shade it is because it was on the plastic that I took off the packaging. It's a great lipgloss for everyday wear and isn't sticky on the lips. I think the packaging is cute and sleek. You will be pleased with these glosses!

on 12/18/2016 11:26:00 AM

This is a fine lipgloss, but you have to be aware that it's FULL of glitter, so if you're like me and isn't really into makeup with glitter, then I wouldn't recommend it... that's just a personal preference tho, but what really makes me rate this product only 3/5 is the fact, that when the gloss is worn off, the glitter is still there and it's literally everywhere around and on your lips!

Sticky sticky sticky....too sticky and clumped up on my lips. What's with the glitter in it too? Horrible product