Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

3.9

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europea) Oil, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cera Alba (Bees) Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, May Contain( /-): Red

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this lipgloss! I don't know what shade it is because it was on the plastic that I took off the packaging. It's a great lipgloss for everyday wear and isn't sticky on the lips. I think the packaging is cute and sleek. You will be pleased with these glosses!

on 12/18/2016 11:26:00 AM

This is a fine lipgloss, but you have to be aware that it's FULL of glitter, so if you're like me and isn't really into makeup with glitter, then I wouldn't recommend it... that's just a personal preference tho, but what really makes me rate this product only 3/5 is the fact, that when the gloss is worn off, the glitter is still there and it's literally everywhere around and on your lips!

Sticky sticky sticky....too sticky and clumped up on my lips. What's with the glitter in it too? Horrible product

on 7/21/2016 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wanted to like this lip gloss. Beautiful colors and shine, but I can't stand the smell/taste. It's very similar to a cheap drugstore lotion and I just couldn't tolerate it. Otherwise, it's a nice product, I just wish they had flavored it better.

these glosses are your typical sheer wash of color with glitter. they aren't bad but not omg good either. they are for your more natural makeup days when u want something simple, as it has a hint of color, and it's not too sticky or long lasting. I have this shade captivate me and its a nice rosy-pink gloss

on 6/2/2016 4:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

For the price I would skip these... no color pay off and barely noticeable I have always lovely which appears pink in the tube but sheer clear on the lips looks like vaseline and I had but returned popcorn for 2 which is beautiful in the tube but another vaseline looking tube o crap. They are around 5 to 6 dollars and that is too much when I can just buy an nyc lipgloss that actually has color to it for 2.00 and other rimmel products I've tried are so/so. The kate moss lipsticks are good, the mascaras are total crap and the perfumes that were out many years ago were good wish I could find one again I had the pink one but rimmel as a whole? I stay away I'd rather spend on quality.

on 4/30/2016 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought Blushing Belgraves yesterday at cvs pharmacy. I do not like that my lips are as pigmented as they are. This is a paler cool toned nudey mauve with tiny micro shimmer silver sparkle. It helps to tone down the pigment in my lips. It is very moisturizing. Feels as good as most balms on. It claims it's a 6 hour wear but in my opinion No gloss can make those exaggerated claims. It apples well with the applicator and wears off evenly. Even after the color is wore off my lips still feel quite comfortable and still look dewy and pretty. My fiancé helped me pick out this shade. He complimented me at dinner how pretty my lips looked. It is a great gloss at a great price. I will repurchase.

Super cute design, I love the way it feels being applied, super wet and does add a bit of color, really shimmers. however it is a bit sticky after first applied.

on 3/19/2016 2:13:00 AM

I have mixed feelings on this product.

I absolutely love the colour it gives me and I think it feels fantastic. I bought the shade 150 Claridge's Ruby and its a lovely soft pink. I love to wear it on it's own or layered on top of a nude lip stick.

Let's clear something up - this is definitely not a 6 hour wear. I have no idea where Rimmel plucked that number from, but it's not accurate in the slightest. This wears just the same as any other lip gloss does. I have to reapply it I feel every hour or so? Sooner if I eat. I've heard that the darker shades do leave a stain though! As my shade is fairly light I personally don't see a stain. It's a gloss though, I didn't expect a 6 hour wear from it I just thought the colour was pretty so I gave it a go.

The product still feels nice though. It's not super sticky, at least not for me. It doesn't do that weird gloppy thing when you open your mouth either. Like most glosses it doesn't define dry patches or accentuate any lines of your lips. I find it to be comfortable to wear.

The packaging is pretty. It doesn't look super high end or sophisticated by any means, but it's cute. It's not something I'm embarrassed to pull out and reapply (I'm looking at you, baby lips) but I prefer the look of other lip glosses more. The applicator is wonderful, in my opinion. It's I believe what's called a doe foot? It's got two sides which pick up product. I find I don't need to dip the applicator back into the product - one go is enough. The applicator feels nice, it's soft and flexible. It applies product evenly and well enough, in my opinion.

The only thing that is off putting for me is the scent. I really don't like it. I can't quite place what it is, though. I've seen some people describe it as floral and others as kind of a hand soapy scent. I don't like it, I find it to be strong and just off putting. I prefer my lip products to either be scentless or stick to a sweet vanilla or fruity smell. The scent doesn't stick with you for long, thank goodness, but you will smell it when you open the gloss and when you apply. I feel like after it's applied I can't really smell it though, so there is that. I can't comment on a taste as I haven't tasted anything. The smell is definitely what's giving me mixed feelings. I don't know if I would repurchase because of the scent - if I can't find a similar colour/formula from another brand I would probably go for that one if it smelled better.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

i have this in the black gloss and i do love it. I was able to make my own version of a vamp red. By itself it nice just not black enough for me so i will probably go buy some black lipstick to wear under it when i want the darkness to really show and shine. it lasts ok. again i would buy just the black because it changes many lipsticks that the shade weren't right but it helps fix that,