Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

3.9

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europea) Oil, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cera Alba (Bees) Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, May Contain( /-): Red

on 8/21/2017 10:42:00 PM

LOVE THIS GLOSS! My fave color is Dorchester Rose over the Rimmel Natural lip liner. Looks like a MAC nude lip for waaaay cheaper!

on 7/16/2017 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Matte may be what's in, but personally I'm going for a Megan Fox pout circa Jennifer's Body and "All Day Seduction" definitely was what I'm looking for. This is a red/rose gold shade of gloss with a bit of shimmer that gives my lips a flushed, just-bitten look versus a wet, goopy shine. I'm not a fan of the rose-vanilla cosmetic taste but at $4 for a lip gloss that's neither WetnWild or elf brand, it's such a find! Even the wand applicator is very unique, and I'd recommend (at the least) trying the gloss for the experience of it.

on 12/18/2016 11:26:00 AM

This is a fine lipgloss, but you have to be aware that it's FULL of glitter, so if you're like me and isn't really into makeup with glitter, then I wouldn't recommend it... that's just a personal preference tho, but what really makes me rate this product only 3/5 is the fact, that when the gloss is worn off, the glitter is still there and it's literally everywhere around and on your lips!

Sticky sticky sticky....too sticky and clumped up on my lips. What's with the glitter in it too? Horrible product

on 6/28/2017 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Good drugstore priced lipgloss!
Where and How much: I picked up Claridge's Ruby from Walgreens for about $4-5.
Stickiness and Color: I was looking for a decent pink toned lipgloss that would stay awhile but wouldn't be too sticky and it is just that. Like any/most lipglosses it does have some stickyness to wear your hair my stick on a windy day but not so much to where you feel it on your lips constantly or your lips stick together. It gives a nice pink sheen that's not overly pigmented and gives a nice wash of color. I've only tried this color but I'm assuming that can be said about all the ones with more of a color.
Wear/Longevity: It's advertised for a 6 hour stay and I would say it lasted about 3-4 hours on me. I don't eat with it on but I do drink with a straw while wearing lip product, so there's that. When it does fade it doesn't leave a film on the inside of my mouth as some pigmented lip products can do and that's great! I can easily reapply without much worry. This definitely isn't a kiss-proof gloss but it adds a nice shine to the lips and lasts for a decent time.
Smell: Now, I will note that when first applied this has a chemically smell which is why I gave it 3 out of 5. It's not overpowering and it does fade pretty quickly but it is there so be forewarned.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this lipgloss! I don't know what shade it is because it was on the plastic that I took off the packaging. It's a great lipgloss for everyday wear and isn't sticky on the lips. I think the packaging is cute and sleek. You will be pleased with these glosses!

on 4/30/2016 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought Blushing Belgraves yesterday at cvs pharmacy. I do not like that my lips are as pigmented as they are. This is a paler cool toned nudey mauve with tiny micro shimmer silver sparkle. It helps to tone down the pigment in my lips. It is very moisturizing. Feels as good as most balms on. It claims it's a 6 hour wear but in my opinion No gloss can make those exaggerated claims. It apples well with the applicator and wears off evenly. Even after the color is wore off my lips still feel quite comfortable and still look dewy and pretty. My fiancé helped me pick out this shade. He complimented me at dinner how pretty my lips looked. It is a great gloss at a great price. I will repurchase.

on 7/21/2016 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wanted to like this lip gloss. Beautiful colors and shine, but I can't stand the smell/taste. It's very similar to a cheap drugstore lotion and I just couldn't tolerate it. Otherwise, it's a nice product, I just wish they had flavored it better.

these glosses are your typical sheer wash of color with glitter. they aren't bad but not omg good either. they are for your more natural makeup days when u want something simple, as it has a hint of color, and it's not too sticky or long lasting. I have this shade captivate me and its a nice rosy-pink gloss

on 6/2/2016 4:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

For the price I would skip these... no color pay off and barely noticeable I have always lovely which appears pink in the tube but sheer clear on the lips looks like vaseline and I had but returned popcorn for 2 which is beautiful in the tube but another vaseline looking tube o crap. They are around 5 to 6 dollars and that is too much when I can just buy an nyc lipgloss that actually has color to it for 2.00 and other rimmel products I've tried are so/so. The kate moss lipsticks are good, the mascaras are total crap and the perfumes that were out many years ago were good wish I could find one again I had the pink one but rimmel as a whole? I stay away I'd rather spend on quality.