OPI 20 Candles On My Cake

OPI 20 Candles On My Cake

4.7

on 5/5/2017 3:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Soft pinky red that is not too bold and very flattering. Lasts average amount of time for me before chipping. Applies easily in 2 coats. Would probably repurchase. Nothing negative about it I'm just not wowed by it and do not reach for it often. 3.5/5

on 11/23/2012 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My mum got me this as a present a while ago. I really like the colour itself - a deep yet kind of subtle sort of red. Unfortunately, I think it looks terrible with my skin tone. It just looks awfully drab on me. :( Very sad, as the colour and quality of the polish are excellent.

on 7/10/2012 8:39:00 PM

20 Candles On My Cake is my favorite soft red. I've been wearing it for several years and haven't found a soft red that works on my NC20 skin quite as well. This is the red polish I wear to work when I want to to wear a more high-impact color, but still look professional. I wear it on fingers and toes. The formula for this particular OPI polish is pretty good - not streaky, and I get full coverage with two coats. It does wear well, but it helps that I use a good base coat and top coat. Look this one up, if you're in the market for this kind of color.

on 6/7/2011 3:42:00 PM

This is a great deep pink that is perfectly sophisticated for pale skin. It's great for spring and fall as you transition from/into deep, darker colors. Work appropriate and girly. Love it.

on 6/20/2010 12:53:00 PM

I was looking for a soft not-bloody red for a loooong time, and I may say that I found it. It's creamy, a little vintage red, with just a hint of dark pink. It depends on light how it looks. It's calssic actually for me , and you can't go wrong with it. I recommend :) looks nice on toes as well !

I miss this color...!!! it got too clumpy and I threw it. Since I'm influenced by the names of OPI's polish so much, I bought this one right around my 20th birthday. It really is a more sophisticated "grown up" red. A muted rose. Its a tender color to my heart because I wore it the last time my true love got me roses. I am going to search for it again!!!! trust.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my HG OPI nail polish- or could be OVERALL. I was bored with all the other reds out there, but this one is amazing...not too dramatic or too bright, this is elegant yet noticeable, perfect for day or night. Goes on so smoothly and shiny...just beautiful. Will be buying this over and over again, that's for sure. Oh yeah, and friends have definitely complimented me on it.

on 7/13/2009 5:21:00 AM

My favorite red nail polish! Fire engine red soon became too ordinary for me, and I immediately fell in love with this understated shade as soon as I picked up a bottle. It's the perfect rosy red, and I love it on both my fingers and toes.

on 5/24/2009 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

My staple pedicure polish that I love as it is a strong warm red with no frost or shimmer and lasts really well.Love it on my fingernails but work as a massage therapist so wear clear varnish but if on holiday or going out for the evening this would be my choice.If i can't find this or it is sold out then OPI French Cognac is quite similar but maybe slightly pinkier.

on 5/11/2009 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Another red shade winner in my book! You can't go wrong with this shade! I see it as a muted medium brick red color ( I don't see any pink in it) - very neutral looking. Great coverage with even just one coat (2 worked best for me) - Will definitely buy again.

Popular Polishes