3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/15/2017

Turquoise And Caicos is a very pretty shade of light turquoise cream. This polish is a fader though - some versions are very bright and some have faded to a pastel green shade. I think mine is somewhere in the middle. The formula isn’t great but it’s not terrible, it is quite sheer and takes 3 coats to reach full opacity but it applies easily and doesn’t run or flood the cuticles. It doesn’t …Read more

About reviewer (723 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jul/24/2017

This is a lovely vintage-y kind of pastel that isn't too chalky. The formula is nice, and it wears well as well. It is a nice spring and summer shade that looks great against most skin tones IMHO.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Jun/11/2017

Okay, get ready for a strange review. I bought a bottle of this polish, thinking that it was a bright sky blue-green because that's the way I remembered seeing it in review pics. But the color I purchased is a light, milky sage green...a cross between two other Essie shades, Mint Candy Apple and Parka Perfect.

I got it home and read online that T&C is a fader...so clearly …

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

Jul/31/2016

Turquoise & Caicos is a simple turquoise crème polish that came out a few years ago. I have had this in my untrieds and finally pulled it out to wear when I saw it featured on Phoebe Moon's YouTube channel on her Saturday Swatchfest. While I like the color, it isn't anything new and it's a plain turquoise crème. In some photos I've seen what appears to be shimmer in the …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (440 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

Jan/17/2016

This was a beautiful color in the bottle, but sadly was a dud on me. I have medium olive hands, and it just looked dull and not at all vibrant on me. The formula was good, however it was sheer and needed to be built up with 4 coats to reach full opacity. Unfortunately, I would not buy again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

Nov/03/2015

I notice a lot of people mentioning how watery and difficult the formula is and I have to agree. The color is cute (even though my husband hates this color) but it takes multiple coats and an hour of dry time to get it perfect :(

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (980 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Sep/18/2015

Absolutely terrible formula... one of the worst Essies out there. So watery it's almost impossible to keep it from pooling in your cuticles, and then it takes forever to dry. Color is quite nice, but I'd much rather use a close dupe.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/05/2015

Love the color, perfect for summer, but it took 4 good coats to get it so I couldn't see right through it. Now that it's done, it's a gorgeous blue/green that really pops in the sun! Just be sure to set aside a good hour to do those multiple coats. Probably won't repurchase

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

fromkaysae

Apr/07/2015

I repurchased a second bottle after my initial one got low. The formula isn't as bad as other essie polishes but it's still streaky and thin; it needs 3 coats. Overpriced for such a crappy quality but the color is just perfection. Wear time actually lasts pretty decently for me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Mar/29/2015

I recently purchased this polish and was very disappointed- the color looks gorgeous in the bottle, but it does not apply that way! It takes multiple coats to be opaque, so you need to have a lot of time and patience (not to mention very steady hands).
There are better formulas than this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age25-29