Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo

Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo
Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo

2.6

Butane , SD Alcohol 40 B , Propane , Zeolite , Triclosan , BHT , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C) , Polyquaternium 59 , Butylene Glycol , Propylene Glycol , Water , Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract , Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) , Urtica Dioica (Nettle) , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Fragrance , PEG 12 Dimethicone , PPG 12 Buteth 16

Salon Grafix's invisible dry spray shampoo really is invisible. Most dry shampoos, even the ones that claim to work on brunettes, are not invisible and have to brushed out--which is a problem if you have curly hair that cannot be brushed. This is truly invisible which I loved. I thought it was average in effectiveness. I did find it really stinky--the stinkiest dry shampoo I've used.

on 10/28/2015 1:12:00 PM

I have an oily scalp and very dry/sensitized ends. I had major surgery in the beginning of February, and I was very stressed about the possibility of not washing my hair for 2 days or more. Dumb, I suppose, but my scalp actually hurts if I go more than a day without washing my hair. So I asked my husband to buy me a dry shampoo. And he came home with this. It has a strong, sort of nauseating scent and it doesn't leave a white residue, which is weird because that seems to be a necessity if it is going to absorb scalp oil. I apply this, wait a minute, then brush my hair per the instructions but I just don't see any difference. I've tried batiste in the past, and maybe I didn't give it a fair shake, so I will probably try it again.

on 8/31/2015 11:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I picked this up for cheap at Kmart to use at my camper for when I didn't feel like squeezing in to my teeny tiny shower.

I don't have a lot of experience with dry shampoo, but this stuff is HORRIBLE! It smells like liquid death, chokes you with fumes, but, deposits nothing useful onto your hair.

Absorbed nothing, made my hair stiff and even more greasy.

Skip it folks.

on 10/25/2014 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I first bought this a yr ago when I discovered dry shampoos. Back then I felt neutral about it

picked it up again after trying different brands & being disappointed by ashy residue on my black hair, weird smells (ex: Suave Keratin Moroccan Dry Shampoo smells like Pledge) and clogging nozzles.

This one smells like pencil lead (Remember bubble-in tests at school?) but it's better than furniture polish or perfumey hairspray.

But it packs a double-whammy: contains Triclosan & dries out hair. I watched enough YouTube videos/Batiste commercials to know how to apply just enough -- From arm's length, a short burst into 1inch sectioned strips of hair using a fast sweeping motion w your arm. Wait a minute. Brush through.

It's the next day and my hair looks like an overused broom. It's so thirsty.. So dried out.

Clearly it's excellent at soaking up the oil and any moisture whatsoever in your hair. The nozzle stays perfect - never clogs. Its cheap + you get alot of product. So I would take it camping or on a road trip. However I will be moving on to Amika Perk-up and Marc Anthony 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo for my in-between days..

on 9/21/2014 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This used to be my favorite dry shampoo- i recommended it to everyone! Well I bought a new bottle of this last week and it's changed. Not only did it smell bad it did nothing to absorb the oil in my hair. It was almost wet when I sprayed it onto my scalp but I left it on for a few minutes and then I rubbed/brushed it out as I always do and my hair looked exactly the same as before-greasy! I've used to a few times since then thinking maybe it was just a fluke but no, it's terrible!!! I don't know what happened because this used to be amazing!!! I sadly just threw it away since there's no point in having a dry shampoo that doesn't refresh my hair, UGGHHHH I'm so disappointed!! I hope they bring back the old formulation or fix whatever they did to this.
Ladies don't waste your money there are plenty of dry shampoos out there that work. Dove, Pantene, and even Loreal make nice ones. Bumble and bumble's dry shampoo is pricy but definitely one if the best!

Ok, I am a little confused about all of the reviews saying this product stinks. Maybe they have reformulated because my can doesn't stink at all. Of all the dry shampoos I've used, and I've used lots, this is my fav. Smells good (to me), gets rid of oil, refreshes, and doesn't make my hair feel disgusting. After trying many dry shampoos (Suave, Psst, Sally's etc.) my hunt is officially over.

Stinks! Could not get over the disgusting grandma smell. Blech! Didn't work very well either.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Meh.... There are so many better dry shampoos like Batiste!!!, Not Your Mothers, or Suave for example. I bought this once & would only buy it again if it was a BOGO50 item, or drastically reduced on sale. It smells weird & it's sort of effective but I get much better results from Batiste. This product isn't something I hate but I am not a big fan nether.... I think I got this at cvs. It's not super cheap. ;/ a can does last awhile so if you buy it you are stuck with it & its very potent smell.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Dear God, this stuff STINKS!!!!!!

I bought a travel size in the original scent, and it REEKS like nothing I have ever smelled before. After I sprayed it on my hair, I was immediately offended by the gross odor, and I tousled my hair, hoping the putrid stench would dissipate. It didn't. I brushed my hair out, and I could still very much smell its deathly aroma.

I was so embarrassed because I had to go to work that morning. I was self-conscious all day that everyone would smell me when I walked by and wonder if I had soaked my hair in the burnt juice from a garbage can. And it did absolutely nothing to help my dirty hair. So I had dirty-looking, extra smelly hair. I ended up later spraying some body spray on my hairbrush and running it through my hair in hopes of masking the foul scent, which it didn't. This stench had a life of its own.

I couldn't get home and rinse this nasty stuff out of my hair fast enough. The rest of it is going in the trash. I hate to waste it, but I will certainly never use it again. I'm just thankful I purchased a travel size.

I will NEVER BUY THIS STINKY STUFF AGAIN!

on 1/18/2014 10:08:00 AM

Let me just preface this by saying the product works, and works well. My hair was lifted, bouncy, and felt fresh. But ugh, the smell!! It smelled like dollar store hairspray from the 80s. It does dissipate fairly quickly, but while applying, it's just brutal. Unfortunately, this is enough to turn me off of buying again what is an otherwise decent product.