Barielle Belly Dance

Barielle Belly Dance

on 5/10/2018 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is such a pretty shade. It's in between a brown-rose-taupe and has hints of all 3 tones. It's very neutral and I really like it. It goes on a little sheer in 1 coat, but 2 coats are just right. I only use 3 if I need to even it out, but otherwise it's just a waste of polish as the color is the same at 2 and 3 coats.

The formula is a little runny and wet but still applies well. I would keep this shade in my collection.

on 5/8/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Before I ordered this online, I had checked out the description on the Barielle site: Belly Dance is described as a "nude taupe with shimmer". Well, I'm not sure if I got a dud or old stock, but the colour of my bottle is neither taupe nor shimmery. It's a creme light dusty rose, and it's quite sheer. Not terrible but doesn't really look good with my pale, neutral skintone. And it's not what I wanted :-(

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

HG polish for me. NW15, looks incredible with my skin tone. It's like a nude with a light rose tint. So easy to put on, great formula. LOVE!

on 4/15/2010 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really digging this nail color from Barielle's High Steppin' summer 2010 line. It's a nude taupe with dusty rose-like undertones. I put it on the other day in a mad rush and it went on smoothly and it still looks shiny and and chip-free after two full days. It's understated and chic and I totally love it.