Maybelline New York Cool Effects Blush- FROZEN DAQUIRI

No Image

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Amazing. Soo shimmery and the perfect complimentary shade for mine and any skin. Why does Maybelline always discontinue their best products?? I found this for like a dollar right when it was discontinued, and I wish I could find more. Only bad thing is you have to be careful not to spill it. I knocked it over one time and wasted a bunch. But a mighty fine blush!!!

on 9/19/2004 4:46:00 AM

Awesoome blush! The packaging is cute too - like a nail polish. This is a very soft pretty shimmery pink. This is similar to Nars Orgasm.

on 5/18/2004 10:59:00 PM

I've been hearing raves about this for forever, but I've been dragging my feet on buying it. Finally, Rite-Aid had it on sale for 99 cents!! I snapped this up. I love the glow it gives me, unfortunately it doesn't last long. Mixing it with foundation usually helps and gives me that radiance you see on movie stars. The packaging is badly thought out, like Benetint, it comes in a nail polish bottle, which leaves a lot of product to be wasted.

on 2/11/2004 11:34:00 PM

I'm sad to find out this was discontinued. After all these months, I was ready to buy another one. Well, it WAS a really beautiful color, and it looked so natural and just perked up my whole face, and worked well with my yellow skintone. It kind of wore off too fast, but I didn't care that much. I loved the little nailpolish like brush and the liquid did feel cool on. I'm mad at Maybelline for discontinuing this.

on 1/13/2004 8:01:00 AM

got this awesome blush frm the lovely julia! u'll be blown away as this blush really does have a cooling effect when applied! frozen daiquiri is a frosty light pink shimmer. the shade is not really obvious so this can also double up as a highlighter for your face. even better, u can use this as a wash on your eyelids. love liquid blushes!

on 9/28/2003 9:17:00 PM

Even though this stuff doesn't have good staying power or high watt glow, this particular color was very cute and had a flattering peachy pink look to it. I just wish it would'nt go so flat so quick.

on 8/29/2003 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

up from me...I wish there were MORE blush options like this one (liquid, not powder). The price is certainly right, too.

on 8/13/2003 8:00:00 PM

I love this so much. Very sad that it's being discontinued. It is the prettiest sheer peach pink with gold shimmer. It makes my cheeks look alive. So natural, glowy and easy to blend too. I had to go back the next day and grab another one!

Love at first sight, I wanted it forever but had my doubts ( Am I sure that it's actually blush? lol) But when I saw it on sale, I couldn't resist (.99!) I got Frozen Daquiri, Brr Bronze and Choclate Chill-i think that was the name, and Frozen daquiri was my absolute favorite. Easy to blend and smooth, this shimmery baby pink was so adorable and gave mt the dewiest look! I am so happy I bought it and will buy it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This blush is subtle but that works well for me since I am pale. It can be difficult to avoid applying a great big glob of it to your face so from that standpoint it is also good that the blush is not too pigmented. I have seen much better use of the nail polish-type applicators (i.e. Lorac lip polishes). The color is great and I like that it lets any freckles I might have at the time show through -- gives a very natural look.

Popular Blush Products