Perricone Cold Plasma - Face

3.3

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phosphatidylcholine, Isopropyl Palmitate, L-Tyrosine, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oligopeptide-17, Ceteareth-20, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Docosahexaenoic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Saccaromyces Ferment, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Tocotrienols, Copper Gluconate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Astaxanthin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3

As other have mentioned, the stench of this stuff is pretty freaking unbearable! Think of fish food flakes, but 100 times more pungent! After several week of trying to use up my deluxe sample of this stuff, I can tolerate the smell a little more, but I was initially piling on fragrances on my pulse points every night to mask the awful aroma!

I think Cold Plasma is a decent night time moisturizing treatment - my skin certainly didn't suffer while using this product, but was there a remarkable difference using this as opposed to my usual night time treatment (Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos or a retinol oil with whatever facial moisturizing I'm working there)? Nope. In fact, I think I achieve better results with my Drunk Elephant night time regime. After several weeks of using this, my skin looks "okay" - my skin appears nourished and well-hydrated, but nothing noteworthy or life changing. I would consider repurchasing and putting up with the smell if I felt it was more effective, but it simply wasn't for me. Beautypedia seems to have a poor opinion of Cold Plasma as well, be sure to read up on it.

This product seem to go on sale a fair bit, so I certainly would not recommend buying this at full price. But if you're curious and have a high tolerance for pungent stench, wait until it goes on sale or ask for a sample.

There's no way to justify the price of this cream. It's nice and the smell didn't bother me. I would say it's above average but nothing amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have acne prone, sensitive, dry skin with large pores and discoloration. This is a light watery bluish cream that goes on lightly. It does not hydrate completely, so I may layer another moisturizer on top at night. Due to the Glycolic acid in this, I only use it at night. It does not break me out or clog my pores. For the price, at $165 currently, this cream does not perform as promised. It's a light moisturizer with nice skin ingredients, but I don't find myself seeing drastic results in texture, pore reduction and lightening spots. It is a light moisturizer at best. Also, the cream has a mild fish scent, which I can see being off putting to many. The container is clear and housed in an open jar, which leaves room for contamination and degradation of ingredients. I would not repurchase.

***decided to take off one lippie. Just is not worth any hype, way too over-priced. I did not see any clarity or difference after using the entire bottle

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I can't rate this product on effectiveness because I just put a sample packet all over my face.
I don't know how anybody could get past the smell!
I am not sensitive to smell and can even handle a stench if it dissipates.
This smells like fish, and not like a cute baby fish but a bucket full of dying fish.
I hate to sound dramatic but this is actually is making me naseous as my stomach is doing flips.
I can't take it off now because I've already put on a full face of makeup.

Another one of those insanely priced creams that my skin just loves. Every time I use Perricone's Cold Plasma, my complexion looks AMAZING the next day. There is such a visible and noticeable glow. Everything just looks smoothed out and gorgeous. I love this magic potion! But the price tag is ridiculous. That and the weird scent this stuff has are my only complaints.

For reference my skin is combo-oily, not sensitive.

This is an excellent product and I will definitely buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this on my skin. It leaves my skin looking fresh and smoothe. I use it with other Perricone products.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is evil. Pure evil. It's expensive, it smells and it broke me out in giant itchy pimples. Nothing breaks me out these days so this is a bit anomaly.

I spent and ungodly amount of money on the Pore Prescription Set which includes Citrus Cleanser, Intensive Pore Minimizer (a toner type product), and Intensive Pore Treatment. I also purchased Cold Plasma and the Advanced Evening Repair in an insecure and deperate moment. I'll admit I got a little light headed and sick to my stomach when I pressed the complete purchase button. I started using all of the products at the same time. I use the entire Pore Prescription Set in the AM, applying Cold Plasma after the toner and before the pore treatment. In PM I use the cleanser, the toner, Cold Plasma, then High Potency Evening Repair. I don't know which of these products is doing the heavy lifting, or if they all just work brilliantly together, but after 3 weeks of following this regimen, my skin has NEVER looked better!

From the time I turned 19 until today (I'm 35) I have had uneven, splotchy skin. I have struggled with cyctic hormonal breakouts, stress breakouts, enlarged pores, and blackheads on my nose and cheeks. Not only do I always have at least two huge pimples to cover up at any given time, usually more, but now I'm getting wrinkles on my forehead and around my nose. My skin can go from oily in the summer to extrememly dry in the winter. And the last couple of months (while I was using the Somme Skincare regimen) it got even worse. Not only did I have the usual cyctic acne, but my forehead and both jaws become covered with tiny red pimples. And absolutely nothing I tried would make them disapear. Three weeks ago, before I started this regimen, my skin had never looked worse.

I have spent thousands of dollars over the years trying to find something that will give me the clear, even toned skin of my dreams. I have tried drugstore brands like Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, Proactive, and Roc. More expensive brands like B. Kamins, Dr. Hauschka, Murad, DDF, Skinscuenticals, La Roche Posey, Avene, Erno Lazlo, Somme, Dermalogica, Skin Medica, Bliss, Kiehls, Dr. Brandt, and countless others. I've also been to several dermatologists and doctors for microdermabrasion, peels, facial, prescription Glycolic Acid, Benzoyl Peroxide, and Retinol, antibiotics and birth control pills. So I was more than a little nervous that this system wasn't going to work because I didn't start seeing results within the first week. I know, I'm an impatient person, but all of these products were ridiculously expensive and I was scared I had once again wasted my money. In fact, for the first couple of weeks my skin became even more oily. By week two though, all of my cyctic pimples deep down in my skin were gone. I could feel new ones come up under the skin, but they would shrink and disappear within a couple of days and never broke the surface or became visible enough to need to cover with makeup. Also in week two, the breakout of tiny red pimples all over my forehead and jaw that had been there for two months started to disapear. I looked in the mirror when I woke up this morning and I am AMAZED! It's week three and I am so happy to say I do not have ONE pimple anywear on my face, the pores on my nose and cheeks are smaller and completely clear of blackheads, the fine lines on my forhead are less visible, and my skin is more even toned than it has ever been been. I am so excited. I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror!

I don't know if these products or this specific regimen will work for everyone, and I know they are really expensive, and they don't smell as lovely as other products that don't work, but this has worked for me when nothing else has. I will spend less on clothes, bags, eating out, travel...anything, to be able to afford to keep using these products. I have wished for nice skin for 16 years and now I have it. When I looked in the mirror this morning, I finally felt beautiful. That's worth it to me.

I should also note that I've been trying to lose 15 pounds, so I've cut out all fast food and packaged food and have been eating only fresh meat, cheese, fruits, vegetables, olive oil and lots of water (about 10 glasses a day.) No Fast food, packaged food, sugar or grains of any kind. This could have a lot to do with how my skin looks, but not all. I've eaten a healthy diet like this before and had some improvement, but never this good. So I know the products are helping.

I am hooked! Despite the fact that it smells like low tide, I LOVE THIS STUFF! I can muscle my way through the odor to be beautiful!!!! My skin is brighter, smoother, more even toned, and over all much improved. The tiny fine lines around my eyes are almost invisible. I can wear tinted moisturizer for the first time in my life! Thank you Dr. perricone!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love cold plasma. As I hit late 30's and early 40 my face began to lose it's glow. Though people still say I look young, I know I am looking closer and closer to my real age! I wish I could afford this on a regular basis. It really made my face feel wonderful (I'm seriously dry). I felt hydrated, and my face began to look well rested and nourished. My glow came back! I can honestly say I saw a real difference the first week. It even seemed to plump my light wrinkles on my forehead. This didn't irritate my skin at all and my skin is sensitive. My only problem is the price is way to high for the average working gal on a budget! I use this when I want to seriously splurge. I get my kids to go half and purchase it for me for my birthday, mothers day, bday or whatever. The initial smell is a bit fishy, but it's short lived (stinks for about 3 min, then dissipates). It's a small price to pay to look fabulous!!