4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This review is for both the black and the blue colours. These are, without a doubt, my HG eye pencils. They perform identically to L’Oreal’s Silkissime liners but are easier to sharpen and break less. The glide of pigment is simply gorgeous and makes this a versatile product as well. Once the product dries down (about a couple of minutes or so after application), your line will not budge at all throughout the day. The pigment is quite reach and one swipe is usually enough. I usually wear the dark blue liner; not only is it the perfect blue to make my brown eyes pop, but it’s dark enough without being too flashy that I can wear it to work (paired with a nude lip). All this to say that I highly recommend this product!

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

5 years ago

I like this pencil...it's creamy, and MOST of the shades last without smearing on me. That being said, the Black likes to travel, which is unfortunate because it is a VERY black black, which I love. It seems the blacker the pencil, the less waterproof it is going to be. I have the bronzey brown and the blue, they are gorgeous....I won't repurchase the black though. It has smeared all over my eyes, all day long.

About reviewer (704 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

5 years ago

I have this in Aqua Pop and I like it very much. The color is darker than I thought it was going to be but it is still a blue. It goes on so easy and smooth. I have not had a problem with it running or smearing as some have said. I apply it alone with no primer or shadow and it stays in place all day. I even took a nap in it and it still was pretty afterwards. Not sure about any of the other colors because this is the only one I have tried so far but I do want another. For the price, it is worth a try. I love how soft the stick is too. No pull or tug to get the liner on my older lids. Great!

About reviewer (594 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Best eyeliner ever! I always go back to it. Soft but sets. Really really black! Because it's so soft though it doesn't last that long as you have to pair it nearly every time you use it.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

6 years ago

I have them in Blackberry and Flash. I'm not a fan of avon's liners, but these are amazing. Let me tell you, great pigmentation, long lasting, very creamy... I would say way too creamy and soft, because it needs to be sharpened often, so I wish this was a retractable liner. But other than that it's a great eyeliner and I totally recommend it!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

6 years ago

This an amazing eyeliner. It gives you all the pigmentation and texture of a gel liner in a pencil. It glides on the eyelids very easily and very comfortably. I love how creamy it feels. The liner stays in place relatively well, with only a bit of smudging after several hours of wear. However, it can be very hard to get off, even with eye makeup remover. It also tends to go on very thick, so I would advise using a light hand when applying and then building up. The pencil itself is hard to sharpen. The product is very soft, so you can't really get the tip to a super fine point. Other than that, this is a great liner for the very low price. Pros: Great pigmentation, creamy, easy to apply, long lasting Cons: Thick lines, hard to sharpen

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

loooove these liners! i have aqua pop and a silver one. They are really great,don't smudge,last long,really creamy and amazing!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

6 years ago

I don't really fancy Avon makeup products, but these liners are the bomb. I have them in Blackout and Flash - the latter is a very light shimmery pink which is awesome for the inner corner of the eyes or the waterline even. They don't budge at all during the day, love them, will be repurchasing.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

6 years ago

The best eyeliner pencil i have ever used! Soft, really black and very long lasting! I don't hurt my eyes while trying to draw a real black line, it is very pigmented and soft and works very good for the waterline also. On my eyes is the longest lasting liner i have used...even without primer. Totally recommend!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I know we all think of Avon as our mother's makeup line or maybe even grandmother's. Perhaps you even think of it as "cheap" or not the best quality. Well, you're wrong. Like any other makeup line, Avon has it's hidden "gems" and this eyeliner is one of them. Granted, the color choices for this particular product are a bit limited (Black, Blue, Brown, Plum and a bright blue, called Aqua Pop). However, the price and longevity of these liners is fantastic. Regularly these run $8.00 for the standard size pencil (they are the exact same length as any standard eyeliner pencil), and will sometimes drop to half price, I just picked up 5 of these because they were on sale for $3.99 on the Avon website. The formulation is unbelievable, they are creamy, go on smoothly and wear like iron! I wll say there is a slight smudge factor until these set, but then, they aren't budging!!! Also, care must be used when sharpening these, you don't want to sharpen these to a point, it will just smush down. Sharpen is to a slightly blunted tip and it will work so much better. The one I have is the brown shade, and it is a nice deep brown shade with no glitter or shimmer.

About reviewer (362 reviews)

Age44-55