3.5

$50.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

I have used 3 bottles of this oil since 2016 My skin had no problems of acnes or dark spots. So the product is nice as hydrating dry skin in cold nordic country. The price is reasonable.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

a month ago

Received a generous sample from Sephora that lasted a week. I applied it at night because it's too oily for daytime use. Finished the sample but it seems to slide down to my eyelids and irritates my eyes so no thanks.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 months ago

Love it. It has a very thin consistency, so what I've been doing is using it as a last step in the morning, on top of a serum and then you get the most glowing skin and foundation just glides on. Now, I'm fully aware it's not what it's designed for, but do give it a try and thank me later.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

3 months ago

Nice packaging, smells good. Somehow dried out my skin and made me break out at the same time. Not recommended if you have even slightly sensitive skin.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3 months ago

I was wondering what the matter was with my skincare routine, till I noticed that this oil breaks me out. Gotta find another use for it! Hard pass.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Dark

HairBlack

1.0

5 months ago

I used this a few months ago, went into Sephora and got a sample. Everyone kept raving how this mixed with the Nightly Micro-Peel was life changing. The Micro Peel was doing wonders for my acne, but this gave me awful cystic acne. Go on skincarisma.com and they have listed all of the ingredients as Pore-clogging. Very fragrant and not good for sensitive or acne-prone skin.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

6 months ago

“Meh”.. Smells amazing, love the bottle... Shit on your face though. Dries it out big time. It almost feels as though the consistency of the oil is super synthetic. Very strange. I don’t think it is as good for your skin as they’re saying it is....

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

9 months ago

i have this over 2 years now and still only half of the bottle used! i love the smell and the way it makes my skin super soft. woudl def purchase again

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

9 months ago

I so much wanted to like this product. It is a mix of oils which promises to do good things for your skin while you sleep. I can strongly feel the lavander-like scent which I was fine with. I was disappointed to see that although they advertise it to have 98% natural ingredients it also contains Linaool, Geraniol and other fragrances which are not good for (sensitive) skin. For me personal this simply did not work as it made me terribly broke out after a few days of use. It is also expensive, so it is a waste of money in my case. I would not recommend this. I would use a normal, natural oil instead.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Other

EyesOther

10 months ago

This oil does work! I have combination acne prone skin and was really afraid that face oils would block my pores and cause break outs at my face. They brought me this face oil as a birthday gift, 3 months ago, and I started using it every night. It really makes a difference! The skin glows the next morning and appears rejuvenated as if you have had a long sleep. I also noticed that it lightens up the skin tone. It didn't cause me any blemishes and my skin did not feel oily at all. It feels more like a dry oil when applied on skin. The only weakness is the packaging. Firstly, yes the glass bottle feels and looks more luxurious but it is heavy and fragile. Secondly, and most importantly the bottleneck is big and open and as a result I accidentally spilled half of the product in the sink as I dropped it the other day. Apart from that I totally recommend it to every skin type. It does not make miracles but it really helps the skin look rested and illuminated. Oh! And the price is great as well! Cheers!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35