Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Royal Romance

4.4

OMG this stuff is great. I had bought this a while back & never used it. I've got probably 100 or more nail polishes of all price ranges. Well last week I decided to use this one because of a new shirt I was going to wear the next day. It's 7 days later and NO CHIPS. I have a little wear at the tips of my nails but that's nothing. In fact for the first time ever, with any polish, I'm going to just touch up the tips & I'm good probably for another week. AMAZING. I really need to take another look at the Diamond Strength collection because this stuff LAST!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh my gosh this color is stunning! A medium purple that flashes gold. Just WOW! It looks kinda boring in the bottle but once on my nails it is truly beautiful. I received it as a gift from my SO so i would have never looked at this & bought it myself. I am so glad he did. Such a girly shade. I just love it. This is my first time using Diamond Strength polishes & it has been such a nice experience that I want to check out more colors. I thought the formula would be thin but it isnt. One coat if I needed but 2 coats to perfection. The bottle is pretty to look at than most & the brush makes application easier for me. Its similar to OPI's style with the wide side & thin side. NC25 for reference. It looks fabulous! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength is my *favorite* store nail polish line, more so than Orly and Opi - Quality very similar to Essie, which is excellent. The DS line appear frosty in the bottle, but the polish is actually iridescent, which by definition is "Producing a display of lustrous, rainbowlike colors" and this is the effect! In the shade Royal Romance, it is what the other posters said: a luminous mauve that is pefectly cool and warm, if that makes sense :) It's just gorgeous, and bc my makeup is more classic in general, I can wing this shade in the office nicely. The new DS bottle design is prettier than the previous; the new one is faceted, versus the rounded (cabochon) shape of the old bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

nice, smooth formula. needed two coats to get an even hue(true to color). i'd call it a rusty grape(or wine) if that makes sense. has a nice shine on its own(all tho i used a topcoat). i'm not too fond of the color, but would(and have) repurchased in a different tone. the drying time is not too bad(maybe an hr-1.5hrs for 2 coats, which isn't bad for Sally Hansen-believe me). overall, it was all right. i purchased 'cause it was 75% off.

Beautiful color! Purple-y, but not too purple for my age. If I apply 2 coats along with a base/ top coat it will last a minimum of 3 days. Not bad for the price! I'll continue to buy this for as long as it's continued.

Beauuutiful nail color. It reminds me of a strawberry color mixed with purple and shimmers. It caught my eye in the store and I had to buy it. It dries quickly and doesn't chip that fast. Recommended!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love this! It's kind of a purple/gold duochrome. Also has held up amazingly well, I put two coats on and no topcoat and it's been three days and it's almost completely unchipped. Rather durable, I can say that of very few nailpolishes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this color! It's a purple,pink, mauve color with a slight duochrome effect. Very pretty for the spring IMO.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a very pretty purple-ish pink color. The image this review has makes it look lighter than it really is. Its a bit of a darker color. Put two coats and its really cute. I definitely recommend this color, so cute. It was like 2.99 @ Target

Popular Polishes