OPI Red My Fortune Cookie

OPI Red My Fortune Cookie

4.4

Not my favorite. Typical red color, longevity not so great - chips in about a day or 2. For some reason it takes forever to dry as well. Typical red, almost looks coral in certain lighting. Wouldn't buy again.

on 1/25/2016 1:18:00 PM

I thought this one was just okay. Bright reddish-orange creme. Lots of other polishes out there look just like it. The formula is decent but a little too sheer for my liking.

There really wasn't anything special about this one. Wouldn't buy it again.

To Read all 37 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Okay, so great color for spring and summer, yes. ALSO fabulous color for this fall! Clear beautiful red-orange pigment looks beautiful with the autumn neutrals. Lacquer sweeps on the nail smoothly with coverage in a single coat if you're in a hurry. My current fave.

on 10/11/2013 3:44:00 AM

This applied very well , smooth like butter , zero streaks and super easy to apply . One coat is also good to go. But I don't think the color flatters my skin tone .

Red My Fortune Cookie is a fabulous bright red creme. Crisp, bright color that looks great in any season. In terms of quality, this is probably OPI at their best - I love their creme polishes, they flow onto the nail like butter. Smooth, opaque in two coats, long lasting.. love this color! If you're looking for a bright red, pin up girl/retro red color, this is for you!

on 5/26/2013 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

When I went to get my acrylic stiletto nails infilled this shade caught my eye so I asked the manicurist to put it over the top. It's just your standard red, nothing special, slightly coral. Good application but not something I'd buy.

on 1/1/2013 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

First, It's OPI. The formula, brush and longevity is impressive.This shade is really great. In some lights, it can be orange, pink or red. It is very elegant not-so-hot red. 1 coat and you get the bottle color. 2 coats to make it last and to achieve more opaque color. It's a very shiny nail polish but it doesn't give a jelly-like finish. Though i really love this shade, i won't buy this again. I'd rather purchase other shades. But for you who haven't tried this one and wants to try a different, classy shade of red, this one is worth a try.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Red My Fortune Cookie is fantastic! That's what I wanted my first sentence to be in order to describe the nail polish... OPI for me is a top quality brand which makes super quality nail polishes. Easy and great to apply, dries fast (which I find super important) and has great staying power. RMFC is a vibrant young red with a high shine. It looks fresh, extremely feminine and classy. I like short nails and it looks amazing. Whenever I go on holiday I always put RMFC on my toe nails as they stay put throughout the entire holiday: sun, sea, beach etc... Personally I don't like 'old' red, I like young fresh red and that is exactly what this colour is. My jar is nearly finished and I will 100% buy a new one. Couldn't imagine being without this colour in my collection. So, I absolutely recommend this colour and OPI in general !!

on 6/30/2012 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Really nice colour which you don't need a lot of coats to achieve.. Dries fast and lasts long

on 6/23/2012 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a great tomato red. Applies nicely and dries fast even without SV. Good product. Color looks different in different lighting situations. Pretty.

Popular Polishes