no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/07/2013

Use it for day time looks as an all over lid colour. Its a nice peachy campaigny shade. I got it as a freebie at the Chanel counter after purchasing many products. I am trying to use it up and now its growing on me because its such an easy shade to use. Brightens up the eyes if you have dark eyes (from genetics) so I see it now as one of those "tricks of the trade" for brightening the …Read more

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

fromCandre

May/13/2005

Ohh soo pretty. I just bought this eyeshadow. And it's THE eyeshadow the have in the summer and for a more day time ´look.
I wet it with water. I would recommend it for everyone with a light/medium skin. And for you with blue eyes, it will make your eyes POP! ;)

About reviewer (9 reviews)

HairBlond

Sep/15/2004

classic chanel quality eyeshadow. it's a peachy/neutral color that would look great on almost everyone. i wear it with a deep plum eyeliner and mascara and no other makeup, and i'm ready to go. it doesn't crease, either, and every other eyeshadow out there creases on me within an hour of application.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Mar/06/2004

Fusee is a pretty natural light peach shade with just a tad of shimmer. I took one lippie off for this one cause its not a standout. Dont get me wrong, its got the same fabulous texture and richly pigmented but it looks very standard on the eye. I see more of a natural shade than peach on my eye. Its still pretty its just not a must have.

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromGlow

Mar/09/2003

Beautiful neutral peach champagne with a smooth shimmer, it's not too warm for those that can't wear pink or peach near the eyes and looks very natural on. The color and texture are amazing, like silk and it lasts all day. I really love the quality of these eyeshadows and don't mind paying the extra money for them.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age

SkinDry

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/26/2003

When I look at the shadowlights in their compacts I fall in love, but when I put them on my eyes, I feel cheated and betrayed! I have the shadowlights in fusee, a pale chapagne beige with peach hints, a soft, finely milled powder. The colours and texture are amazingly beautiful, however, I feel these shadowlights have too little pigmentation- it took quite a bit to show up, and they didn't …Read more

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age25-29

HairOther

EyesOther

frommriaow

Feb/03/2003

The quality of Chanel's single eyeshadows are sublime. Silky smooth, and wonderfully pigmented. Fusee is a peachy champagne shimmer, perfect as a highlighter along the browbone, or to give a bit of a lift to the inner corners of the eye. The shimmer is subtle but illuminating, and not at all OTT.

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium