Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Envy

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/24/2013 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Envy applied on eyelid lighter than it looks in the pan, which is nice, since most my green eyeshadows tend to apply darker than it looks. This is a green that others can tell even if you are wearing glasses. Applies smooth, great pigmentation. Can't beat the price as well!

I read that this was a dupe for Mac humid. I'm realizing theirs more and more dupes of their shadows in drugstore brands so I haven't bought any Mac shadows in a while. This green is so pigmented and Smokey looking. It would go perfect with a gold eyeshadow or turned into a green Smokey eye. This and nutty were my first w&w single eyeshadows. I like what I see. Super impressed.

Moderately pigmented, very wearable green. I've always been terrified of green shadows - I went out on a limb, investing 0.50 in this jewel. Works beautifully over UDPP and Stila in Kitten. Gorgeous green that you can wear to work!

When I walked into my local Walgreen's today I hadn't planned on picking up this product, but when I found out that the wet 'n' wild singles were 1/2 price ( $.99 how can ya beat that?!?!) I decided to pick up Envy. Boy am I glad that I did! The texture and pigmentation are both very good quality. Also, the color looks very nice with my brown eyes/hair and medium/fair skin! Definitely a product to check out!

on 9/13/2010 2:28:00 PM

love love love this! the color, the amount of shimmer, the way it applies, the price--can't be beat! brings out the green in my eyes and manages to read pretty neutral once applied, in my opinion--no one will be thinking "whoa green!"

i read reviews where people said it was super hard to open the package, but luckily, i don't have that problem! i have 5 of these shadows, and only one is tough to open, so maybe it's something the manufacturer has changed, or some are just worse than others. not sure. regardless of that, it might be a fun little DIY to pull all the pans out and make a palette...if i get ambitious, i might try it.

on 8/3/2010 10:42:00 PM

When I went crazy over the MAC to the Beach collection I kept lemming over the eyeshadow Humid because green is my favourite colour but I just couldn't justify getting it because I had already spent so much money on that collection and this was just another eyeshadow on top of my Coastal Scents 88 matte palette and my Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette. I'd kick myself if I got the colour because I have way too many eyeshadows to last a life time on top of those palettes. But when I saw this I immediately thought "HUMID!" and grabbed it for $2 it's a pretty good deal! The pigmentation is amazing like the other coloricon shadows. I'm so glad I got this cause now I have no regrets about not buying humid.

on 8/1/2010 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you want to play with color, start with WnW eyeshadows. It is as plain as that! I bought three MAC colors before I found WnW. I wish it wasn't too late to return the MAC ones, because all my "playing with color needs" can be met with these WnW pallettes and trios (I am on my way to collectiong all the trios, pallettes, & singles). They are so cheap, apply so well, it is guilt free fun.

Envy is no exception. Gorgeous green for brown eyes!

on 7/26/2010 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been looking for a dark green e/s to compliment my brown eyes. Alas I found it! This color is a gorgeous DARK green. Very pigmented. Looks great with brown eyes. A little goes a long way. I love it!

on 7/19/2010 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I Love this green, personally i would never though i even wear green eyeshadow this is actually the first one i bough this color i love the glitters it has in it its just really intense awesome color you just have to apply a lil cause the color is really pigmented.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this! The price is right, the pigmentation is awesome, it's smooth as butter and blends very well. I am all about dupes for high end products and to me this looks very similar to MAC Humid eye shadow. I haven't confirmed this with side by side swatches though but this one is so awesome that I don't feel a need to rush out and get the MAC one. As a matter of fact, the new line of colors and palettes that Wet 'n' Wild has come out with are pretty amazing and I have been saving so much money buying these as cheaper yet comparable alternatives of the higher end shadows out there. I highly recommend!