Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink
Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think PinkMega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think PinkEnter Title

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this lipstick in a holiday gift set and I thought it would be a nice pink shade, but this color wasn't as good as I thought it would be. It came off as a bright Barbie pink that didn't look good on me. I don't think that bright colors look good on me and when I saw this, it disappointed me because I was excited about trying it out. I feel like Wet n Wild needs to improve the shade stickers on the bottom of the lipstick because it was way off. It applied well like their other shades but they do need a balm underneath them. It's a good lipstick depending on what shade you get.

on 12/27/2016 10:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Edit: Sadly, I've discovered that the MegaLast formula gives me deep, painful, huge lip cystic acne. It clogs my lip pores somehow or I'm allergic to an ingredient. This is rare, I'm sure, so I'm only docking one lippy. I still recommend you try the formula, but buy one shade and test it WELL for reactions. I bought nearly the whole collection before I made the connection.

Clearly I won't be rebuying. :(

Original Review:

I love the MegaLat line in the medium through dark shades. Densely pigmented, creamy, and just lovely (and cheap).

The lighter shades....not so much.

Think Pink is very white based, so it emphasizes deep lip lines (over 35?) and any lip texture. It's chalky and patchy.

The color is very pale and makes me look deadish.

I really hate white based lippies in general, not just this line.

on 6/16/2015 3:29:00 AM

If macs angel and cream cup were matte think pink would be it a nude pink not loud very nice I am a red lipstick junkie but this is nice when ever i feel like wearing a nude /pink

on 10/26/2016 9:49:00 AM

I am a fan of WnW MegaLast Matte Lipsticks in the darker colors, but Think Pink and its other white-based companion Just Peachy don't work on me. They're gritty, make my lips feel like they're sloughing off, and tug at my lips. I will have to look elsewhere for those Bardot-inspired colors which is a shame, because the hand swatch and the color in the tube look dynamite.

on 1/3/2016 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

When I first tried this lipstick, I thought the world of it. Weeks later, I regret purchasing this lipstick as it is extremely chalky-- not great for a girl with chapped lips! Even with a layer of lip balm, it still looked chalky.

on 6/11/2015 9:13:00 PM

I really really love this pink color!! In the packaging it looks a little meh but once you apply it its really beautiful! Its a perfect bright pink thats not too bright or obnoxious and its just amazing its like a bright nude if that even makes any sense Lol. Very wearable! It also wears really well, fades evenly on my lips and its comfortable to wear! Love it!

The only thing I dislike is that the lipstick doesnt twist down all the way into the packaging, im a spaz so im always nicking it with the lid when I try to put the lid back on!

Thanks wet and wild!!

Pros
-beautiful warm toned pink
-lasts
-fades evenly
-not overly drying

cons
-lipstick cant twist down all the way into packaging

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My fave WnW lipstick is Bare It All (& fave l/g is BronzeBerry), but I love a good pale pink! This & Dollhouse Pink are my fave WnW pink shades, WnW knows how to really do a good lipstick! I love the matte-ness, heavy texture, has virtually no scent, & lasts long. The light colors are better than the vampy colors to me but I hate vampy goth colors in general. I replaced this shade esp after I saw on FB that the proceeds 25 cents from every tube sold of Think Pink goes towards Breast Cancer research until 12/15/14. So go do the world a good deed by picking up a tube of Think Pink & look pretty while ur saving the world one lipstick at a time.

on 9/4/2014 9:42:00 PM

For $2, you really can't beat this matte lipstick, it's beautiful and has a long wear. The pink is lovely and would work on anybody. The formula is a bit dry, so I would recommend putting on a lip balm first or using a lip brush.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i love this product just brought corel ine, dollhouse pink and purty persimmon love them all.... although im a mac lover. i dont like to apply the lip balm, only because i like the chalky look. ...The color really stands out when u dont apply the lip balm. overall i love it ... for the price u cant beat that... i cant really say how long it last because i just purchase it today, but when i wear it i will give u all an update... :)

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this just to increase my lippie collection for Wet N Wild not really thinking about using it but I just tried it for the first time yesterday & I love it. It makes me wonder why in the world I never used it before. The shade is really nice & doesn't wash me out. Also it's soft pink like a carnation but a really nice nude. It goes with almost any eye look I decide to try. Of course it's matte like all the other Wet N Wilds so if you feel it's dry just use lip balm. But for $2 it's way better than what I expected. Try this color it's suitable for everyone