Urban Decay Cream Eyeshadow in Sphynx

No Image

3.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/21/2011 5:26:00 PM

It does show up as a pink instead of a frosty color or something that is too sheer. but nevertheless this makes my eyes look irrated. and it is very glittery. wouldn't buy again

I really like this color. I'm not big on the packaging though. It's hard to apply the product with the wand thingy and it doesn't reach to the bottom of the container. It's easier to use a brush. The color is a really pretty pink. I like it because it's not frosty or too light. I find that a lot of sparkly pink eyeshawdows are too light to the point where they almost look white. This one is a cotton candy pink color.

on 1/13/2010 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this months ago and never used it- until today. Let me tell you, it was a N_I_G_H_T_M_A_R_E in the day! A pink, sheer, cream eyeshadow with tons of glitter chunks.. TONS of it! Glitter, glitter, everywhere! On my lids, under my lids, above my cheeks, in my eyes... gggaaaahhhhh! I was mortified! I tried to cover it with a matte peachy-nude eyeshadow, but those persistent glitter chunks still showed thru. This would have made for a fantastic eyeshadow base if it didn't have all the glitter. The only place for this horrible product is in my garbage can, and that's EXACTLY where I put it! (If I didn't wait so long to try it, I would have returned it for a full refund!)

on 4/25/2010 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

In the book of shadows 2 I like the packaging. It feels cheap but it is recyclable which I like. Just by looking at this I have no urge to put this on my eyes but I will say that is makes a good blush. A perfect glow for me little goes a long way. I would never buy it again just because I will never run out of it.

I love this eyeshadow. The colour is gorgeous and the sparkles are an added bonus. I have had no fallout and that for me is usually a big problem . After applying l always look down for half a minute to allow it to dry. My only disapointment is that l find it hard to get out of the tube! I like U D creaseless eyeshadows and have several colours. They stay fresh looking all day and they have excellent staying power.