100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

My first specially designed for brows scissors were from Anastasia Beverly Hills for 23$ and they were not impressive at all. Tweezerman is so much better! The blades are perfectly angled to make trimming brows super easy, and they stay very sharp (just don't use them to cut paper). The steel is also much higher quality. They aren't just straight flat scissors like Anastasia ones, Tweezerman really studied the process before making the perfect grooming tool. Amazing! Must have!

About reviewer (667 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Great product. Even though you can easily do without it, it is nice to have one. It will serve you for ages anyway. The scissors are very sharp and straight which make it easy to groom your brows. Comes with a brow brush. I don't use that one as I have other brushes for this use. Yet it is usable.

About reviewer (409 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This scissors are great and it gets the job done! I would repurchase.

About reviewer (886 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

8 years ago

Love these scissors! Have had them for almost 4 years, still as sharp as new (but then I don't use them on anything but brows). Very easy to use, perfect shape for the job. I used other scissors before, not meant for the brows specifically, but turned out there's difference, and I like these so much more than all others. Brow brush they came with fell apart after a while, but I liked it a lot while I had it.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

8 years ago

An amazing product! I have always had long brow hairs and used a lot brow gell to keep them in place. After buying these scissors my brows look a lot better ( and less of a need to use a brow product). My hands are really shaky so I was nervous to use them at first, but these are really easy to use as you can rest it right on your brow and make small snips.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

9 years ago

These are pretty great! I've used them tonight on both myself and my husband...also may have trimmed the pup's whiskers with them :) These are sharp, but just enough so to be effective. They have a really nice angle. I've purchased enough of the cheapo ones before, with not great results. I thought it was time to invest. I was able to get these for around $12 shipped on ebay. I believe the set retails for $18. These come with spoolie, which I may use for my eyebrow dye. These are heavier than the cheap brands, and more sturdy. The quality difference between these and the cheap brands is evident. I am happy that they are Tweezerman...free sharpening for life!

About reviewer (699 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I finally caved in and purchased these scissors after a lot of hesitation. Are they really worth $18? These scissors are beautifully crafted. The edge of the blade is curved up slightly so you can't cut your skin. They are sharp, simple, and made to last.

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

I bought the brow shaping scissors and brush on Amazon for like $18, and it was definitely worth it. The scissors are super sharp and slanted, which makes it much easier to use. My eyebrows needed this product so bad, I only wish I'd found it sooner!

About reviewer (157 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I got this product because i 2 pairs of the tweezerman tweezers so i knew they would be great quality and i was right they are super super sharp and angled in a great way and came with the brow brush as well. I would def recommend this product.

About reviewer (186 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

10 years ago

Love them. Will probably use forever.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral