Tweezerman Brow Scissors  (Uploaded by darling20)

100%
would repurchase
4.3/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/11/2018

My first specially designed for brows scissors were from Anastasia Beverly Hills for 23$ and they were not impressive at all. Tweezerman is so much better! The blades are perfectly angled to make trimming brows super easy, and they stay very sharp (just don't use them to cut paper). The steel is also much higher quality. They aren't just straight flat scissors like Anastasia ones …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (629 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Jun/25/2013

Great product. Even though you can easily do without it, it is nice to have one. It will serve you for ages anyway. The scissors are very sharp and straight which make it easy to groom your brows.
Comes with a brow brush. I don't use that one as I have other brushes for this use. Yet it is usable.

About reviewer (405 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Apr/27/2013

This scissors are great and it gets the job done! I would repurchase.

About reviewer (872 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

May/09/2012

Love these scissors! Have had them for almost 4 years, still as sharp as new (but then I don't use them on anything but brows). Very easy to use, perfect shape for the job. I used other scissors before, not meant for the brows specifically, but turned out there's difference, and I like these so much more than all others. Brow brush they came with fell apart after a while, but I liked it …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Mar/18/2012

An amazing product! I have always had long brow hairs and used a lot brow gell to keep them in place. After buying these scissors my brows look a lot better ( and less of a need to use a brow product). My hands are really shaky so I was nervous to use them at first, but these are really easy to use as you can rest it right on your brow and make small snips.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Apr/21/2011

These are pretty great! I've used them tonight on both myself and my husband...also may have trimmed the pup's whiskers with them :) These are sharp, but just enough so to be effective. They have a really nice angle. I've purchased enough of the cheapo ones before, with not great results. I thought it was time to invest. I was able to get these for around $12 shipped on …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (699 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Feb/14/2011

I finally caved in and purchased these scissors after a lot of hesitation. Are they really worth $18? These scissors are beautifully crafted. The edge of the blade is curved up slightly so you can't cut your skin. They are sharp, simple, and made to last.

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Jun/09/2010

I bought the brow shaping scissors and brush on Amazon for like $18, and it was definitely worth it. The scissors are super sharp and slanted, which makes it much easier to use. My eyebrows needed this product so bad, I only wish I'd found it sooner!

About reviewer (157 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Apr/15/2010

I got this product because i 2 pairs of the tweezerman tweezers so i knew they would be great quality and i was right they are super super sharp and angled in a great way and came with the brow brush as well. I would def recommend this product.

About reviewer (186 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Apr/14/2010

Love them. Will probably use forever.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral