Tweezerman Brow Scissors

Tweezerman Brow Scissors

Great product. Even though you can easily do without it, it is nice to have one. It will serve you for ages anyway. The scissors are very sharp and straight which make it easy to groom your brows.
Comes with a brow brush. I don't use that one as I have other brushes for this use. Yet it is usable.

on 4/27/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This scissors are great and it gets the job done! I would repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Love these scissors! Have had them for almost 4 years, still as sharp as new (but then I don't use them on anything but brows). Very easy to use, perfect shape for the job. I used other scissors before, not meant for the brows specifically, but turned out there's difference, and I like these so much more than all others. Brow brush they came with fell apart after a while, but I liked it a lot while I had it.

on 3/18/2012 10:35:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

An amazing product! I have always had long brow hairs and used a lot brow gell to keep them in place. After buying these scissors my brows look a lot better ( and less of a need to use a brow product). My hands are really shaky so I was nervous to use them at first, but these are really easy to use as you can rest it right on your brow and make small snips.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

These are pretty great! I've used them tonight on both myself and my husband...also may have trimmed the pup's whiskers with them :) These are sharp, but just enough so to be effective. They have a really nice angle. I've purchased enough of the cheapo ones before, with not great results. I thought it was time to invest. I was able to get these for around $12 shipped on ebay. I believe the set retails for $18. These come with spoolie, which I may use for my eyebrow dye. These are heavier than the cheap brands, and more sturdy. The quality difference between these and the cheap brands is evident. I am happy that they are Tweezerman...free sharpening for life!

on 2/14/2011 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I finally caved in and purchased these scissors after a lot of hesitation. Are they really worth $18? These scissors are beautifully crafted. The edge of the blade is curved up slightly so you can't cut your skin. They are sharp, simple, and made to last.

on 6/9/2010 10:44:00 AM

I bought the brow shaping scissors and brush on Amazon for like $18, and it was definitely worth it. The scissors are super sharp and slanted, which makes it much easier to use. My eyebrows needed this product so bad, I only wish I'd found it sooner!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this product because i 2 pairs of the tweezerman tweezers so i knew they would be great quality and i was right they are super super sharp and angled in a great way and came with the brow brush as well. I would def recommend this product.

on 4/14/2010 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love them. Will probably use forever.

on 1/8/2010 10:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I had the same pair for almost 10 years. Its great for trimming brows. The end of the scissors slightly angles up, so it doesn't ever touch your skin when trimming and the ends are not a sharp point so you will never poke yourself. I haven't had to replace it or send it in for sharpening at all.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools