Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Conditioner

Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Conditioner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice [Aloe Vera], Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil [Lemongrass], Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Along with the shampoo, this is the best drugstore /mass retailer brand on the market.
Suave Professionals Rosemary and Mint Conditioner has a pleasant herbal scent ( Reminds me of the original Clairol Herbal Essence product from the 70's), conditions to leave your hair feeling like liquid silk,smooths and imparts a healthy shine. For the set containing the accompanying shampoo at 3.79, you won't go wrong with this. Highly recommended.

Good smelling product. Wont weigh your hair down which is nice, but my hair needs more moisture than this provides. This leaves my hair a bit dry and frizzy with lots of fly aways. Not a terrible product though for the price.

To Read all 61 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

For me this conditioner is just kind of average. It doesn't do anything special but it's not horrible. I feel like it could be better at detangling since my hair is always harder to comb through after using this. Wouldn't recommend for those with really dry hair because it isn't very moisturizing. I do love the mint fragrance which is why I'd think about repurchasing but it's not a must-have product for me.

I am happy that I can buy this as a SET and am content with the performance of both products. I have hair down to the middle of my back and have cut down to washing every other day. I use the conditioner from just below my neckline and down through the ends. It rinses out nicely and I can comb through my hair nicely (I use a wide tooth comb and the "wetbrush"). I have healthy hair with shine and manageability. I have repurchased many times, also use as a co-wash periodically. Also a fan of the minty-herbal scent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Love this conditioner! Smells great and keeps my hair healthy! I always repurchase this one becuase I never use any product in my hair besides this and the matching shampoo. These products alone keep my hair in great condition. Great price for the best conditioner!

on 12/22/2014 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased both the shampoo and conditioner and ended up pairing the Suave Rosemary Mint Conditioner with the Suave Clarifying Shampoo. I don't know how anyone can NOT wash their hair DAILY, as hair washing is as important as bathing! Do you people who wash your hair once or twice a week also only shower once or twice weekly? SHAME ON YOU! That's disgusting! Your entire body, head to toe needs to be cleansed DAILY! I am not a heavy sweater nor does my hair get very oily, I have normal hair and when I use the Suave Clarifying shampoo along with the Rosemary Mint Conditioner, it leaves my hair absolutely perfect and so refreshed! The Rosemary Mint Conditioner leaves my head very invigorated and the smell lingers all day! I get compliments on how wonderful my hair smells! For the price tag, this conditioner is great! I tried to pair this conditioner along with the Rosemary Mint shampoo but I prefer the Suave Clarifying Shampoo since it leaves a cleaner feeling. How does anyone feel clean if they do not wash their hair daily?? That is just pure laziness. There's a reason the bottle states that these products are for daily use, YOU NEED TO USE THEM DAILY! I highly recommend the Rosemary Mint Conditioner for DAILY use!

on 9/20/2014 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Best conditioner ever. Other conditioners always dry out my hair, which is ironic since it's supposed to be moisturizing. However, with this I always get compliments on my hair and it always feels super soft after using this. I don't use the matching shampoo because it is too drying for me, but I love this stuff!

Love this for CO wash. Light lather, cleansing, slippy. Great!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I was not thrilled about the scent and it also did nothing for my hair.
I love minty fresh type scents and I found this to be very cheap and generic smelling.
It did not condition well and my hair was tangled and very lack luster.
I would not repurchase this.

Don't like this conditioner. Left my hair feeling coated and dry. Had great slip for running a comb through my hair when wet but that's about it. Love the shampoo though!