Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow - 18 Kaska Beige

Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow - 18 Kaska Beige
Chanel Kaska

4.8

on 7/25/2011 4:20:00 AM

love chanel quads, once you buy one you keep buying more. this is a very versatile quad and can be used strategically for most day but also night as you can apply product wet for a darker look. Usually hate plastic application but the ones that come with it are quite useful, especially for applying the darker shade as a liner and for shading. Wish I could buy all the quads.. droooooool.

on 2/15/2011 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the bests quads from Chanel. I love the 4 colours, HG for me :o)

This quad is a fantastic, fantastic, fantastic product! Oh my goodness girls. The colours are gorgeous and really suited for each other, and the pigmentation is great, which means great staying power.

I love it. Absolutely love it, and use it for everything - work, nights out, lunch dates etc. Perfect.

on 1/29/2010 5:34:00 AM

Great product! Very velvety and soft, it is very easy to apply these highly pigmented eye shadows.

Perfect for day and night, they blend amazingly on the eyelids. I am really impressed. Definetely recommend this quad.

on 1/19/2010 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first Chanel quad..I could never bring myself to make that splurge but the colors are so pretty that i had to get it..It is very well pigmented and the colors pop my dark brown eyes..m a sucker for taupe and brown n this has the perfect combination..It can be used for day time as well ..loving it so far..u must try it..m NC35-40 for ref..