Frederic Fekkai Hair Mask with Shea Butter

Frederic Fekkai Hair Mask with Shea Butter

3.2

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Decyl Oleate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ceteareth-20, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance (parfum), Panthenol, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Seed Powderl), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Prunus armeni (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil) Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Imadazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow #5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200)

on 1/17/2016 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this in my previously long, fine hair. Hair was color treated periodically to darken it up, but not super damaged. tangles were not helped by this at all and I was disappointed. my hair didn't seem any more moisturized than a regular conditioner and I have some that work even better.

on 11/1/2015 12:54:00 PM

I have only used this mask twice so far, but I love it! I had very damaged hair and have been trying to nurse it back to health over the past few months. I found this product at Target and for some reason it was on sale, so I grabbed it. Use it after shampooing instead of conditioner, apply it to all of my hair (mainly focusing on my dry and brittle ends) and leave it on while I finish up my shower routine (about 10-15 minutes give or take) then wash all of it off. After using this I don't even need to apply my leave in conditioner because my hair is tangle free and easy to comb through. My hair feels silky smooth and my ends are a whole lot happier and don't feel like straw after using this. It has a nice smell and I have not noticed it to weigh my hair down at all but I can see how if someone used too much and failed to wash it all out their hair might be weighed down. At full price the product is pretty expensive, but I would say that if you are able to get it on sale or at a discount store then DEFINITELY get it!

To Read all 154 Reviews, Login or Join

I bought this at BBW at the behest of my daughters. I really do like this mask. I thought perhaps my hair would be weighed down by the shea butter but it performs well. I will buy this again.

on 9/6/2014 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This product is sick. Why are only 49% of the ppl would buy it again? Im helping to up the percentage right here. I have straight, fine & long hair with flatness tendency. No matter what shampoo I use before putting this mask on...the result is just fantastic. It is a miracle on its own! Though my hair is not wildly damaged, it has dry ends that could do with some taming. I would use a 4cm squeeze-out & apply liberally on lower half of hair, leave it while showering, rinse out. Not only is the smell richfully divine, my hair looks luscious & every strand just falls into place. It makes me play with my hair unnecessarily, smell my hair like a loco, toss & throw my hair side to side, im literally a shameless hair-model in my head whenever I used this. I do alternate this with others (L'Oreal miracle oil masque, etc) so as not to jinx the magic. Thankyou Fekkai, im an over-elated user of this.

on 7/14/2014 11:55:00 PM

Love this product. I have a whole lot of fine blonde hair, I was afraid this product would be to heavy but I was wrong. Easy to use, rinses out nice, hair looks beautiful. What more can you ask for...I use this produce about once a week as a really good conditioning. I have used several of Fekkais products and have never been unhappy with the results. Right now I am using the new PrX reparatives and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It smells wonderful and my hair always responds positively...great results! I know it's on the more expensive side but it works and that makes it worth the price.

on 6/19/2014 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This mask is super rich and moisturizes the hair really nicely. Hair feels soft and tangle free when I use it.

About ten years ago, I used and loved Sebastian Potion #7, which contains shea butter, and is meant to be used on dry hair, to soften and repair damage. I would use it at night and it worked better than anything else I've tried to repair damage. It was rather pricey ($25.00 a tube)- then it became discontinued. A few years later, I found a big tub of it at Marshall's for about $10.00, then to find out the product had changed at it was nowhere near the original, it was purple- the original was yellow...So I gave up on it and never found anything that compares---until this- it even has the same wonderful scent!
Try this as a leave it overnight conditioner, if you have dry, battered and bleached hair this is like a huge drink of water for your hair!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I honestly don't understand the bad reviews for this hair mask. It is phenomenal and I honestly prefer it over my Biolage and Oribe hair masks. My hair is really damaged and after a horrible trip to the salon where they bleached my hair and damaged it severely, i used this and it made my hair so much softer and manageable.
The only con for this is the expensive price, but this is a salon product and they are all in the same price range or even more expensive.

on 1/5/2013 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Oh how I love this product. I completely ignore the directions and use this as an extended leave in conditoner. After shampooing and conditioning as usual, I apply this generously to wet hair and throw it up in a top knot. I wear my hair like this the entire day! It makes for such a glossy, healthy looking bun! I've even gone as far as leaving this product in for 3 days. Once my hair dries naturally in the top knot with the product in it, it is super soft, shiney and supple. I've repurchased 3 times and use the mask about once a week. My hair dresser noticed the difference in the condition of my hair.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have thick-ish, naturally wavy hair, which I colour professionally and straight-iron regularly. This mask is a little annoying due to the double shampoo which is needed, but it really softens my ends which get quite dry and a little 'crispy.'

The texture of the mask is a little unusual - very thick and with little granules. I wash my hair with Kerestace afterwards, then apply a little Oscar Blandi straightening creme and voila glossy, healthy bouncy hair

Popular Hair Treatments