Dior Diorshow Extase Flash Plumping Mascara

Dior Diorshow Extase Flash Plumping Mascara
Diorshow Extase Flash Plumping MascaraDiorshow Extase Flash Plumping MascaraDiorshow Extase Flash Plumping MascaraDiorshow Extase Flash Plumping Mascara

3.8

on 1/4/2017 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my new favourite mascara.
For years I was a devotee of YSL faux cils, but I find it' formula a bit too dry.
For reference, I have very fine, short and sparse lashes with minimal curl. Basically terrible lashes. Without mascara, I look like I have no lashes. Like those ladies in medieval paintings. Not beautiful any longer, I'm afraid, so I need a dramatic mascara!
For reference, I use this over the top of Dior lash primer (also love).
The texture is a bit on the wet side, but I do prefer that as I feel it works better with primer. Doesn't dry out too much as I continue to use (I remember faux cils drying out terribly).
Most importantly, this lengthens and thickens my lashes. The result is lashes which are dramatic for me, but probably like regular lashes for everyone else! With primer, is stays on all day and doesnt flake. I dont use on my bottom lashes, though, because that does lead to panda eyes.
I will keep experimenting with mascaras in case there's something better out there, but I have returned to this one time and again- and probably will again. It's by far my favourite so far!
Price is kinda steep, but can be found cheap on ebay etc. Also comes in generous 10ml size, which seems bigger than the standard.
Highly recommend trying out this mascara if you want beautiful, dramatic lashes.

on 11/1/2016 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

You definitely will like this if you love spidery/clumpy lashes. It gives volume for sure, but instead of a natural volume, it makes me look like a Halloween addict. Another dior mascara that fails the test.

on 7/13/2016 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Worst mascara I've ever tried! It made my eyelashes fall like I've never seen before!!! I bought this one in "plum" and it didn't look plum at all it look black even in the sunlight or very bright light. It looked spidery and it didn't give any volume or length whatsoever, it's also messy it smudges and it clumps, it's very hard to remove even with a waterproof eye makeup remover. It's just everything bad you can hope from a mascara, don't get fooled by the packaging or brand. On top of that they refused to give me a refund so I'm boycotting Dior now as this is not the first time I'm disappointed with Dior makeup!

on 5/3/2016 6:51:00 AM

Look no further, this is the best volume mascara! You'll get used to big brush so don't be scared. On apply is enough and you have gorgous lashes till the next day!

Th's 's my whole time HG mascara and could not believe the rating is low! Its the best mascara I have ever tried and still try new ones non makes my lashes glam and standout thick and long like this one. I met with it at Harrods London around 2009 and still best. I tried other mascaras of Dior too- like blackout- they are not as good as extase. I am on my fourth tube and will definetly purchase again and I would recomment it to anyone. best!

on 5/20/2015 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hello, my name is PandaMoo and I am a false lash addict. If there's a mascara to make me kick my addiction, it'd be Dior. Right? Hmmm, nope. The texture is great and the brush is good, but it's like every other drugstore mascara I've used. I had to cheat and use some "extension fibers" in between coats but overall, I'd say save your money.

I am on my fifth tube. I recommend this mascara to everyone I come across and even purchase it as a gift for friends and family.

The consistency is creamy. I always make sure to blot the brush off a bit before applying. I also make sure my lashes don't have any residue, fuzzies, etc. on them before applying this as I would with any other mascara. I apply some Caudalie Premier Cru Elixir serum on my lashes overnight and that helps keep them clean and smooth. I work this mascara lightly into the base of my lashes and usually apply four coats evenly. Then I go back and use the tip of the brush to style my inner lashes and bottom lashes. It dries relatively quick.

I get people asking me all the time if my lashes are the real deal or not. LOVE this stuff!

on 2/8/2015 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, um.......no. I am a huge fan of Dior Blackout curling mascara, but bought this thinking it might be better. Wrong. For the price, this is a terrible mascara and I'm actually returning it to Sephora today. It clumps like crazy and you end up with like, three spikes instead of gorgeous, lifted, fanned out lashes like I get with the other Dior mascara. I don't care for the brush, either. Packaging is gorgeous--I mean, it's Dior so what do you expect? Maybe I'm missing something, but the one thing I've learned in the 20+ years of buying and wearing makeup is that mascara is totally subjective. What one person raves about, another person will hate. Guess I'm one of the haters.

I love this mascara so much!It truly lengthens and volumizes my short and stubby lashes.

This mascara made my lashes long and not at all clumpy, and added volume, however I feel that it is a little overpriced for what it is. The packaging is not the best either. The bottle is pretty and of normal size and shape but the product builds up around the bottom of the outside of the lid, which has never happened with any other high end mascara or even drugstore product. Overall, the effect it gives is decent but as a whole it is probably not worth the investment.

Popular Mascaras