Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15
Enter TitleEnter Title

4.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0 - Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0 - Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 3/13/2017 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I've used this for years! I love it because it has SPF & it doesn't leave any white residue, it's not oily, doesn't clog my pores, and it doesn't smell like SPF. The only downside I've noticed is that white residue will appear on my forehead but only when I'm really sweating on those hot summer days.

UPDATE June 2017: Although I love this, I've found an alternative that doesn't leave a white residue on hot days.

on 9/22/2016 10:09:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is great stuff for the money. Only drawback is that it's a physical sun blocker and the zinc oxide/Octinoxate always seems to overheat my face. I switched to the Refresh formula by Trader Joe's because of the higher SPF but I still go back to this stuff now and then when I won't be in the sun all day.

on 7/24/2015 3:22:00 PM

I bought this a couple of months ago at at traders joes a long with a face wash.. I was using it constantly but my face started getting a bit more oily than usual and i found it that it would take a while to penetrate my skin but i love the fact that it has spf the smell doesnt bother me it kinda smell like sunscreen.. Idk of its kust me but it reminds me of the olay moisturizer but its costs twice as the traders joes one .. I would repurchase this again. Hopefully the first bottle i used was just bad..

Basically a holy grail product. For some reason, this cheap moisturizer is the ONLY thing that doesn't break me out. I've bought about ten highly rated moisturizers in the past couple of years, and everything else gives me either a couple of big cysts or a scattering of whiteheads. I always return to Trader Joe's moisturizer and my skin always clears up and stays clear for as long as I continue using it. (Two years at this point.)

It goes on light, smells very delicately fruity in a pleasant way, and doesn't leave my face greasy at all -- just soft and hydrated and non-flaky. I love that it doesn't smell like sunscreen. It doesn't leave any sort of white cast, though probably because the SPF is fairly low. I put more protective sunscreen on top of it. Also, many moisturizers have a way of migrating into my eyes and causing them to sting and water, but my eyes don't mind this at all.

I found this moisturizer while surfing the reviews! Great one for very little money!

Simple, to-the-point, accessible and does exactly what it says on the tin. A great value and a great product. I won't be without it!

Amazing face lotion! I have super sensitive, combination skin and this face lotion is perfect for me. I use it right after I step out of the shower and even use it at night. Super moisturizing and lightweight. Been using this lotion for years.

on 3/22/2014 5:49:00 PM

What a bargain! Thank Trader Joe's for making such wonderful affordable product.
I think this is better than the Olay's, as it is scent free. When I applied the Olay's on my bare skin after cleansing, I felt a slight sting/ burn sensation.
TJ's never does that. TJ's is gentle, light weight, easy on the face, even the oily times in the summer.
I have used it every single day for 4 years. Each bottle last me almost 6 months.

The low SPF has protected me from the desert sun while driving, and prevented me from further aging in such a low cost.

Keep in mind: For outdoor activities, a sun block with high SPF is needed; For winter months, mix this with a dap of thicker facial cream will keep the face stayed moisturized for the whole day. (I use Vani-cream)

on 2/17/2014 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This moisturizer is perfect! It's as good as Olay's Complete All Day Moisturizer but a lot cheaper (around $4!). It doesn't clog pores and it has SPF so you can wear it for everyday use. I'll definitely be buying it again!

This is a great utilitarian everyday sunscreen that provides lightweight moisture, a few antioxidants and a combined physical/chemical spf. It's not fancy, but there is no discernible fragrance and it doesn't contain a ton of silicones, or at least it doesn't feel thick like some silicone based sunscreens. It doesn't leave much of a trace on my normal skin and is great underneath makeup. Very affordable.