Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance
Chance

3.8

Hello MUA,
Let's talk about my signature Perfume that I absolutely LOVE and get LOTS of comments on everywhere I go. I've been a faithful Chanel Chance Perfume wearer for 10 years, maybe more. YES, it's expensive.. however VERY Much Worth It!!

SCENTS & DESCRIPTION:
Eau de Parfum Spray. For those who dare to dream, the chance for romance was never greater! The decidedly young scent of CHANCE, an unexpected floral, now pulls out all the stops in Eau de Parfum spray. Notes: citrus accord, hyacinth, iris, jasmine, pink pepper, patchouli, vetiver, amber, white musk, vanilla.
MY REVIEW:
Chanel has always been my favourite brand and I definitely have to tell You, this Chanel perfume has completely mesmerised me. It’s mild and sensual floral fragrance makes you and people around you feel great. What makes this perfume more adorable is its long-lasting smell. I just love this perfume. It's NOT overbearing, it DOESN'T smell like "old lady perfume", which is an insult IMHO! It's Fresh, it's Young, it's Sexy, it's Feminine, it's Very Vibrant & Refreshing!! Sophisticated, it's Empowering! I feel that I can conquer the World confidently! It's not overly done or underly done. Just the right amount of base notes mixed perfectly! YES, I DO recommend it, try it out! Chance's are, you'll fall head over heels, just like I have!
Channel the Godess in you with Chanel Chance!
Hope this review helps those who are on the fence about this perfume or the eau de toilet spray. They BOTH are amazing!

on 3/24/2018 6:37:00 PM

Love! It's a fresh, summery scent. I use it all year, though.

on 10/13/2017 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite perfume. So beautiful, flowery, and rich. I really love this perfume. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. It's very long lasting and wears beautifully.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of Chanel fragrances that work so well with my body chemistry. I could not live without my old times favourite Allure closely followed by Coco Noir, Coco Mademoiselle and No.5. I was quite keen to try this latest addition to the classy and sophisticated Chanel fragrance collection and I actually purchased it slightly on a whim. What can I say? This is very generic, so similar to many others of this type, full of peppery and fruit notes, way too airy fragrance, that I can only presume is supposed to cater for a much younger clientele. Not my thing at all and in all truth and honesty I would never purchase this if it wasn't Chanel which in itself is not a reason good enough to use it. I could not even finish my bottle. Gave it to my mum who is not very loyal to any fragrance in particular and this is definitely more within her genre than mine. Overall not a very bad fragrance but definitely nothing special!
UPDATE: I actually like this fragrance. Still think it's not unique enough but it just smells of happiness if it makes sense. Not for me personally but I like to smell it on others.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always receive compliments when I spray this on. What I like most is that it last all day!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to use no. 5 but I decided that smelled like an old lady ;P Like others have said, I too get compliments when I wear this fragrance. I have the eau de parfum - & I think it's the perfect strength. It's just such a pleasant, girly-feminine scent <3

on 1/28/2017 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I prefer Coco - maybe because I am older? The Eau Tendre version is OK. Regular Chance? Not my thing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my all time favourites. I always get compliments wearing it. If it's not yet classed as one, it will be a future classic!

on 1/6/2017 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite fragrance ever. My signature scent matching my chemistry. Usually, most fragrances don't last on my dry and fair skin or don't have a prominent sillage on me. I always get compliments about how amazing and charming I smell (both from men and women)...

on 1/6/2017 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I receive compliments EVERY time I wear this. I love,love,love tge scent!

Popular Fragrances