Skin Biology Emu Oil S Lipid Replenisher for Skin

Skin Biology Emu Oil S Lipid Replenisher for Skin
Emu Oil S Lipid Replenisher for SkinEmu Oil S Lipid Replenisher for Skin

Emu Oil (Distilled and refined), vitamin E isomers (gamma, delta, alpha, beta), tocotrienol iosomers (gamma, alpha, delta, beta), leutin, lycopene. (We prefer to pure lycopene though at times small brown/red flakes or particles may persist. But this is of no danger to the skin). 1/30/10

I swear by this oil to moisturize my skin. I add about 1/2 a teaspoon of the Skin Actives ECGG Green Tea powder to it and it does wonders in helping to calm any rosacea flushing. My skin barely has any pink to it these days and it is very soft.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This review is for the specific skin targeted emu oil sold by Skin Biology. There's another Skin Biology one in MakeupAlley's database but most of its reviews are for generic 100% emu oil, not Skin Biology's formula. Because the Skin Biology Emu Oil contains extra ingredients and is not 100% emu oil, generic emu oil reviews shouldn't be lumped in with this product but reviewed separately.
Skin Biology's formula is emu oil with the addition of Vitamin E, leutin and lycopene - all antioxidants to help reduce skin inflammation. These ingredients also give the oil a golden orange color that disappears on skin contact.
I've used plain emu oil as well, and I much prefer the Skin Biology version! It's more moisturizing and because of the antioxidants, it works better to calm my skin. I use it every night over my CP Serum and it is just as effective as a normal light moisturizer, but without the chemical fillers. When the humidity is low, I have to add a regular moisturizer overtop to help seal in moisture. I like Eucerin's Q10 cream, Creme de La Mer or Kiehl's Cryste Marine cream.
Ingredients: Emu Oil (Distilled and refined), vitamin E isomers (gamma, delta, alpha, beta), tocotrienol iosomers (gamma, alpha, delta, beta), leutin, lycopene.
2 oz for $29.95 at Skinbiology.com. continued >>