Cargo Hands of Hope Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

on 1/26/2010 8:50:00 AM

A very lovely MUAer sent me this palette from the US as it wasn't going to be available in the UK and let me tell you, it was worth it! Nine humungous eyeshadows in the most amazing colours for creating all sorts of looks. The cool taupe is worth the price of admission alone! All colours are very pigmented and make great liners as well as shadows.

I actually love the packaging, of course you're not going to be able to travel with it easily but I kind of like having some palettes etc that are just for setting out at home, pride of place in my stash! I've since added the Runway Palette and already have the huge shadow book so Cargo is fast becoming the biggest brand in my stash = )

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I ordered this after seeing someone else mention getting it and what a good deal it was. I ordered it at 20% off with my VIB discount when it was reg price ($29). I kind of felt like, ok, here goes another stupid impulse buy but boy was I wrong. These shadows are amazingly pigmented and colorful, dont know what I was using before but these really "overshadow" those ones! lol. The texture is nice and smooth, not at all chalky, and it blends nicely. Also there seems to be a lot of shadow in these pans so it should last awhile, and the pretty packaging and embossing make me feel like I'm using something special.