Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Background:
Oily t zone, prone to break outs (cystic acne included), redness, textured skin.
Associate at Sephora recommended this concealer for my cystic acne.

Pros:
- conceals anything and everything (my tomato redness, cystic acne, dark circles) - my holy grail concealer
- a little goes a long way
- squeeze tube makes it sanitary and easy to transport
- can wear with or without powder
- great on oily skin, wont budge.

Cons:
- a little thick
- clings to dry patches
- expensive
- sets fast so blend quickly

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This concealer is amazing. I have been looking for a full coverage concealer for years to cover my redness and hyper pigmentation. I used the Physicians Formula one for years and it is incredible, but I wanted to find something else because that one was always a tad bit too light, so when I wore it on its own, it didn't look as natural as I wanted.

I use shade 1 and it matches me perfectly. Sometimes I just wear this concealer on its own.

Pros:
1. It is full coverage and covers all my redness left over from years of acne, which is my main concern. I squeeze some onto my finger and pat on my red spots. It also covers the darkness under my eyes, although I prefer to use a correcting concealer for that.
2. The packaging. I love squeeze tubes so much better than stick concealers, pots, and tubes with doe foot applicators.
3. It is lightweight and not thick, so it blends seamlessly into your skin.
4. It is non comedogenic, which is awesome, because so many concealers aren't.

Cons:
1. The price, although it lasts a long time, and it's so worh it to pay for a concealer that works, instead of trying a bunch of drugstore concealers that don't.
2. For intense redness, I have to apply more than one layer to fully cover. That's because it's lightweight instead of really thick, but I prefer concealers lightweight so they blend better into your skin and don't look heavy.
3. If you have very fair skin, shade 1 will probably be too dark for you, so you won't be able to find a match.

on 6/10/2017 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've been using Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage a few years now for spot concealing but although I could trust on it to cover almost every blemish it's hard to work with and blend and can add texture hence looking unnatural. Not to mention the limited and strange color selection and the fact that it can look dry and flake during the day.

With Full Cover I can still get great coverage with a few layers, it lasts amazingly well and looks like skin the whole time since it's thinner in consistency. There are also more colors to choose from. The tube is sanitary and practical and you only need very small amount each time. I apply either with a synthetic lip brush for targeted application or with fingers to even out discolorations left after applying foundation. This allows wearing a lighter coverage foundation to begin with so the overall appearance of the skin looks natural but still flawless because of Full Cover applied on smaller ares. Call me impressed.

on 7/22/2017 7:59:00 AM

I got the right shade for my skin but it oxidizes soooo.. I wasn't able to really use it.
I have a white patch on my skin and it doesn't cover it, it does but after a few minutes, the concealer disappears! I've tried using different primers and foundation then apply the concealer on top but it didn't help.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. Cover's just about anything and sits on the skin nicely. Be warned however, this stuff if THICK . If your not a fan of thick concealers then this probably isn't for you.

PRO'S
Full coverage - literally covers just about anything
Blends well with any tool pretty much - beauty blender, brush, fingers
Get a lot of product (in my opinion)

CON'S
clings to dry patches

Over all i love this, i find it very much worth the price point because it lasts you a while. It is so pigmented and thick that you really only need a little bit to go a long way! my favorite use of this product is defiantly for spots or anything else on the face that i want to conceal. I do use it for under my eyes as well, however i find i have to be very careful not to put to much on, because a little bit really does go a long way.

on 9/7/2017 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this concealer so much!

Pros:
-Very good coverage. Covers my dark circles really well and also my blemishes.
-Lasts a long time, at least for me. I probably should throw mine out because of how long I've had it (almost 2 years now…yikes) but that may be because I rarely ever wear it besides on special occasions. But still, a little goes a long way!
-Waterproof.
-Doesn't look caky.

Cons:
Honestly can't really think of anything besides it getting a little creasy/kinda patchy under the eyes and also the price (it's not too expensive but I have better things to spend like $30 on)

Hope this was helpful.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- full coverage
- long wearing

CONS

- sets quickly
- creases
- hard to blend

COMMENTS: This is a very thick and tacky concealer, so it can be difficult to blend. I advise you warm the product up on a palette first. Then, apply by dipping a sponge into it and directly to the face. It can crease, but with proper prepping and using very little I can avoid that issue. I have better concealers with a lower price tag that are easier to work with.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It is an expensive product but it is worth every penny. The only concealer I use to cover my pimples that doesn't flakes or disappear throughout the day. Very full coverage, the tiniest bit goes a long way. Also, it is thick so you need to learn how to work with this. I either use a Real Techniques Sculpting Brush or my fingers. I find it does not look so good blended with a BB.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love a squeeze tube concealer. This is my go to concealer for covering redness or skin discoloration. I find it too heavy for under eye concealer. It's very versatile though. I mix a couple of drops with serum foundation to bump up the coverage. I've mixed it with MAC WaterWeight and also with F&B. I also mix it with MUFE Water Blend and it's gorgeous. I can use this as a spot cover with a little powder foundation on top if I'm in a rush. Or I just use it as a traditional face concealer over my foundation. Like I said, many ways to use this and the coverage is unparalleled.

on 2/8/2017 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

the best concealer i've ever tried!!! my face is acne prone (and also oily.) sometimes, i can only use make up for a short time, otherwise my face start to feel itchy and the day after i use make up the zits and bumps start to showing up. but then, i found this HG concealer, this product didn't make my sensitive yet acne prone skin broke up. and i can use this a whole day without the itchiness and the zits drama showing up the day after that. and with the humid weather we have in south east asia, many foundations or concealers often melt off, but this concealer can stay throughout the day with a minimum crease. the cons is this concealer is on a drier side (the formula is different with nars or naked skin concealer) so avoid to use this on your undereyes, otherwise it could sink into your fine lines and cracked. but if you use this on your hyperpigmentation or etc, this product could stay a whole day!!! just set it with powder after use this, and the concealer won't crease or budge after it sets. love this!!! really worth the hype and the money!!!!