Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 7/22/2017 7:59:00 AM

I got the right shade for my skin but it oxidizes soooo.. I wasn't able to really use it.
I have a white patch on my skin and it doesn't cover it, it does but after a few minutes, the concealer disappears! I've tried using different primers and foundation then apply the concealer on top but it didn't help.

on 6/10/2017 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've been using Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage a few years now for spot concealing but although I could trust on it to cover almost every blemish it's hard to work with and blend and can add texture hence looking unnatural. Not to mention the limited and strange color selection and the fact that it can look dry and flake during the day.

With Full Cover I can still get great coverage with a few layers, it lasts amazingly well and looks like skin the whole time since it's thinner in consistency. There are also more colors to choose from. The tube is sanitary and practical and you only need very small amount each time. I apply either with a synthetic lip brush for targeted application or with fingers to even out discolorations left after applying foundation. This allows wearing a lighter coverage foundation to begin with so the overall appearance of the skin looks natural but still flawless because of Full Cover applied on smaller ares. Call me impressed.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. Cover's just about anything and sits on the skin nicely. Be warned however, this stuff if THICK . If your not a fan of thick concealers then this probably isn't for you.

PRO'S
Full coverage - literally covers just about anything
Blends well with any tool pretty much - beauty blender, brush, fingers
Get a lot of product (in my opinion)

CON'S
clings to dry patches

Over all i love this, i find it very much worth the price point because it lasts you a while. It is so pigmented and thick that you really only need a little bit to go a long way! my favorite use of this product is defiantly for spots or anything else on the face that i want to conceal. I do use it for under my eyes as well, however i find i have to be very careful not to put to much on, because a little bit really does go a long way.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It is an expensive product but it is worth every penny. The only concealer I use to cover my pimples that doesn't flakes or disappear throughout the day. Very full coverage, the tiniest bit goes a long way. Also, it is thick so you need to learn how to work with this. I either use a Real Techniques Sculpting Brush or my fingers. I find it does not look so good blended with a BB.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love a squeeze tube concealer. This is my go to concealer for covering redness or skin discoloration. I find it too heavy for under eye concealer. It's very versatile though. I mix a couple of drops with serum foundation to bump up the coverage. I've mixed it with MAC WaterWeight and also with F&B. I also mix it with MUFE Water Blend and it's gorgeous. I can use this as a spot cover with a little powder foundation on top if I'm in a rush. Or I just use it as a traditional face concealer over my foundation. Like I said, many ways to use this and the coverage is unparalleled.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- full coverage
- long wearing

CONS

- sets quickly
- creases
- hard to blend

COMMENTS: This is a very thick and tacky concealer, so it can be difficult to blend. I advise you warm the product up on a palette first. Then, apply by dipping a sponge into it and directly to the face. It can crease, but with proper prepping and using very little I can avoid that issue. I have better concealers with a lower price tag that are easier to work with.

Will not repurchase.

on 2/8/2017 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

the best concealer i've ever tried!!! my face is acne prone (and also oily.) sometimes, i can only use make up for a short time, otherwise my face start to feel itchy and the day after i use make up the zits and bumps start to showing up. but then, i found this HG concealer, this product didn't make my sensitive yet acne prone skin broke up. and i can use this a whole day without the itchiness and the zits drama showing up the day after that. and with the humid weather we have in south east asia, many foundations or concealers often melt off, but this concealer can stay throughout the day with a minimum crease. the cons is this concealer is on a drier side (the formula is different with nars or naked skin concealer) so avoid to use this on your undereyes, otherwise it could sink into your fine lines and cracked. but if you use this on your hyperpigmentation or etc, this product could stay a whole day!!! just set it with powder after use this, and the concealer won't crease or budge after it sets. love this!!! really worth the hype and the money!!!!

on 2/7/2017 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

All-time favourite concealer. For reference, I have fair skin (not super ghostly pale but, fair-light with pink undertones), and I use shade 1. It does oxides a bit on the skin so if you have super pale skin, it might not work.

I've been buying this for the past 4 years and I love it. It's one of those products where a little really does go a long way so, a tube of this lasts ages. To put it into perspective, I actually sheer this out on the back of my hand and then dab it on areas of redness on my skin (I don't wear foundation, I only put this lightly on any discoloration/blemishes on my face). So I probably use more of this on a daily basis that the average user (seeing as this is a concealer). I go through about 1 tube every 6-8 months, if not closer to 10 months. Like I said, that's with using it every single day. This is kind of like a super concentrated pigment, so you can use it to cover up just about anything. It works best on well-moisturized skin, but I find it also performs better than almost anything else on dehydrated skin. It looks...just like skin! Just about every other complexion makeup breaks me out, expect for this.

I have tried a few different concealers over the years and nothing really compares.

on 12/15/2016 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pros
Good coverage
Tube which allows a controlled amount to come out at a time
Good for covering dark spots
Cons
Dries very quickly so blend it fast
Kind of sticky which helps it to stay in place but can be annoying at times
Limited range of colors to choose from

I have terrible under eye circles. They are big, dark, and omnipresent. I have never tried a concealer or corrector that has completely covered them up, so I'm a pretty harsh critic of any concealer.

The Make Up Forever Full Cover concealer is a very good, heavy duty concealer. It's my HG right now. I have it in shade 4, 'Flesh'. A little also goes a long way, so though it's quite expensive it's a bit easier to justify shelling out for it. It has a thick, tacky texture, which I've come to really appreciate in a concealer. It helps it stay put and really stick to the skin, and makes it a bit better if you feel the need to apply another layer. I have sensitive eyes that will water at the slightest breeze, and while I can't say this concealer is full on waterproof having never gone for a swim with it on, it does last better throughout the day.

I also really like that this concealer doesn't accentuate dryness or pores the same way some concealers and foundations do. My previous HG concealer was Vichy Dermablend (it's been discontinued for a while) seemed to bring out every little flake if I hadn't hardcore exfoliated super recently. Now with age my skin has been way more prone to dryness, but I've never had an issue with chalkiness or flakiness with the MUFE Full Cover.

This concealer does crease a bit, and I know that really bothers some people. I personally don't mind it too much because it may have something to do with the thick gluey texture that helps it conceal so well - there's bound to be a trade off.

I'd also really recommend using a concealer brush to apply this. Because it's so sticky it can really adhere itself to your fingers, and the application is a bit easier with a dabbing motion with a brush. I use a cheapo e.l.f. one.

This is also maybe not the best daily go-to concealer for you if you don't have particularly bad under eye circles, unless you want something really heavy duty for a special event. Because it's a bit gluey, it's a bit harder to work with and blend. If I could get away with an easier consistency I would.