Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 2/8/2017 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

the best concealer i've ever tried!!! my face is acne prone (and also oily.) sometimes, i can only use make up for a short time, otherwise my face start to feel itchy and the day after i use make up the zits and bumps start to showing up. but then, i found this HG concealer, this product didn't make my sensitive yet acne prone skin broke up. and i can use this a whole day without the itchiness and the zits drama showing up the day after that. and with the humid weather we have in south east asia, many foundations or concealers often melt off, but this concealer can stay throughout the day with a minimum crease. the cons is this concealer is on a drier side (the formula is different with nars or naked skin concealer) so avoid to use this on your undereyes, otherwise it could sink into your fine lines and cracked. but if you use this on your hyperpigmentation or etc, this product could stay a whole day!!! just set it with powder after use this, and the concealer won't crease or budge after it sets. love this!!! really worth the hype and the money!!!!

on 2/7/2017 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

All-time favourite concealer. For reference, I have fair skin (not super ghostly pale but, fair-light with pink undertones), and I use shade 1. It does oxides a bit on the skin so if you have super pale skin, it might not work.

I've been buying this for the past 4 years and I love it. It's one of those products where a little really does go a long way so, a tube of this lasts ages. To put it into perspective, I actually sheer this out on the back of my hand and then dab it on areas of redness on my skin (I don't wear foundation, I only put this lightly on any discoloration/blemishes on my face). So I probably use more of this on a daily basis that the average user (seeing as this is a concealer). I go through about 1 tube every 6-8 months, if not closer to 10 months. Like I said, that's with using it every single day. This is kind of like a super concentrated pigment, so you can use it to cover up just about anything. It works best on well-moisturized skin, but I find it also performs better than almost anything else on dehydrated skin. It looks...just like skin! Just about every other complexion makeup breaks me out, expect for this.

I have tried a few different concealers over the years and nothing really compares.

on 12/15/2016 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pros
Good coverage
Tube which allows a controlled amount to come out at a time
Good for covering dark spots
Cons
Dries very quickly so blend it fast
Kind of sticky which helps it to stay in place but can be annoying at times
Limited range of colors to choose from

I have terrible under eye circles. They are big, dark, and omnipresent. I have never tried a concealer or corrector that has completely covered them up, so I'm a pretty harsh critic of any concealer.

The Make Up Forever Full Cover concealer is a very good, heavy duty concealer. It's my HG right now. I have it in shade 4, 'Flesh'. A little also goes a long way, so though it's quite expensive it's a bit easier to justify shelling out for it. It has a thick, tacky texture, which I've come to really appreciate in a concealer. It helps it stay put and really stick to the skin, and makes it a bit better if you feel the need to apply another layer. I have sensitive eyes that will water at the slightest breeze, and while I can't say this concealer is full on waterproof having never gone for a swim with it on, it does last better throughout the day.

I also really like that this concealer doesn't accentuate dryness or pores the same way some concealers and foundations do. My previous HG concealer was Vichy Dermablend (it's been discontinued for a while) seemed to bring out every little flake if I hadn't hardcore exfoliated super recently. Now with age my skin has been way more prone to dryness, but I've never had an issue with chalkiness or flakiness with the MUFE Full Cover.

This concealer does crease a bit, and I know that really bothers some people. I personally don't mind it too much because it may have something to do with the thick gluey texture that helps it conceal so well - there's bound to be a trade off.

I'd also really recommend using a concealer brush to apply this. Because it's so sticky it can really adhere itself to your fingers, and the application is a bit easier with a dabbing motion with a brush. I use a cheapo e.l.f. one.

This is also maybe not the best daily go-to concealer for you if you don't have particularly bad under eye circles, unless you want something really heavy duty for a special event. Because it's a bit gluey, it's a bit harder to work with and blend. If I could get away with an easier consistency I would.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I struggle with how to rate this product. It is a good product for certain concerns/people. For me it did not work for several reasons.
This is an extremely high coverage long lasting concealor. It dries very quickly so you have to blend quickly. It's on the dry side. The squeeze tube is great; easy to control and clean. You get a large amount of product. To me this is great for those with combo to oily skin with problematic skin.
For me, after years of medication (thank you accutane and birth control) and research and trial and error, I actually have pretty descent skin with few things things to cover. I need medium under eye coverage and to cover the occasional spot. This concealor dries so fast it's hard to blend. It is long lasting and my foundation wears away around it and you can see the circles of concealor. It makes my under eyes look dry and crepey. Also there is a poor color match for me. I use the lightest shade and it's very yellow on me. So basically when I use this I have dry, yellow circles under my eyes. Not cute.
I do not advise using this unless you have lots to cover on your face and do not have dry patches. It's a great product for those people.

on 10/7/2016 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Background: I've really deep hollow dark circles with very dark pigmentation and a couple of hormonal blemishes from time to time.

I've this concealer in draw for the longest time and I don't touch it.

First the shade that the sephora lady gave me, was nº3, which is too light for me. I have very fair skin, but I don't think that anyone should choose from nº5 under. It will leave the grayish dark circles of your life!

I don't like this concealer, that is no way I can make it work.
The formula is so thick, hard to blend, dries right away. And when you're trying to cover all of your dark circles it's just hard to do it, it will accumulate on certain spots, it will crease right away. And it's so drying that my under eye area will look 10+ years older.

I prefer 10x more the fit me concealer, even if it isn't as full coverage as this one.

Recommendations: I think this concealer can be great for covering blemishes, dark spots or tiny tattoos maybe.

on 9/15/2016 1:40:00 AM

I love this concealer. It is thick, yet blendable. Certainly full coverage, I can skip color correcting and apply it right straight to my under eye area with the certainty of its performance. I do have to use it drop by drop to build my coverage and keep me from caking it. Then I bake with translucent powder. It lasts me 10 hours easily, I assume it is waterproof (kind of) because it does not melt away on me during hot, humid days. I love the presentation (hygienic and squeezable to the last drop haha), I am a MAC NC 35 and use the MUFE FC 6.

on 9/12/2016 3:44:00 PM

Had to re-do my review. This isn't working on me...#6 oxidized orange and is too dark. Don't think I can exchange it for a lighter shade. It's too expensive for me to buy another one. I'll give this away to my friend and just stick to my Revlon PhotoReady concealer for now. It's not as longwearing but the coverage is almost as good. If you get your shade right, Full Cover is a good concealer, it's long-wearing, and high-coverage, great for redness, freckles, pigmented acne marks, dark circles (if your undereye area is plump and free of lines). It's thick and opaque so you really need to make sure you have the right shade!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff really makes the acne on my chin disappear! It's very thick and blends in easy with your finger. I'm using the shade 5. Afterwards I set with a powder and it lasts quite a long time. It doesn't last a full 8-12 hours without needing a touch up if you want things to look perfect, however I found it did a decent job for 12 hours with a little wear and tear.

You only need the smallest amount so it definitely helps with the higher price tag. This isn't my HG but I would recommend it and buy again in a pinch!

on 8/6/2016 11:07:00 AM

I got an account literally just to say that this product has been a godsend for my combination/acne prone/acne scarred/ALSO sensitive skin. I basically use it as a foundation, which is probably terrible technique, I know, but it still doesn't break me out whatsoever- and pretty much every other makeup product does break me out with small, irritation pimples, even when I wear a good primer. And it covers so well. Sometimes I have to put on quite a few thin layers to cover a specific spot but once it's covered it's covered and pretty much all day... Can be a LITTLE caky so be sure to really rub or pat it in. Overall though, So worth the money. Not sure how it is for darker complexions though, seeing as I am fair.