Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer
image 1image 2image 3

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I originally bought this to cover all of my acne scars. Unfortunately it doesn't do a good job at concealing dark acne scars. So instead I tried using it as an under eye concealer. It made my cheekbones look so much higher and completely covered my dark circles. It did not crease at all. Just remember to immediately set the concealer with setting powder after applying it to your under eyes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I know this is a concealer, but I basically use this as a foundation because my face is riddled in acne scares of various pink-maroon shades (really no exaggeration here). I use a full face primer, a little of this spread all over my face with my fingers and i go over individual spots again with my fingers (it's very build-able), followed by a powder and a setting spray and it lasts ALL day. I am covered from 6am to 6pm. I'm super oily but it's all still on my face when I go home. It even works as a small-medium pore filler (it does not fill acne pit scars) and it doesn't break me out. I find this a decent coverage for dark under-eye circles as well. A little really goes a long way here and I only need to buy this product once or twice a year and i use this on my whole face on a daily basis.

I also like the squeeze tube packaging because it's not prone to breaking (like glass and hard plastic) and can get bent up if you travel with it. Also, you can cut it open to use what ever remainder you can dig up (i hate remainder product you cannot reach because of the packaging).

Overall, I really like this, and so long as I have no horrendous reaction to it and they never change the formula, I would probably wear this on my deathbed too ahahah

To Read all 559 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/20/2016 11:49:00 PM

Am I the only one that finds this concealer has 0 lasting power? It's thick and it's hard to blend. It disappears in a hour...

Love this concealer. Easy to blend, covers imperfections fully with minimal product, drys efficiently and stays on just as applied throughout the day. Definitely waterproof, but won't last an entire day in the water and sand at the beach (which, I never expect my makeup to do anyway!!!) Had my shade (which is great because I'm quite pale) and although it's a little pricey, it'll last you forever at moderate use and is well, well worth it. :)

on 5/25/2016 11:52:00 PM

I have 1,5cm round greyish birthmark on my cheek, so all my life i would die to find the best concealer that suit me. after tons of concealer i try, MUFE full cover is beat all! it doesnt cakey for 12 hrs even i have oily and dry skin at the same time. easily blend, doesnt make my skin dry. even in the very oily face, this concealer is just stay there. this is good to cover marks, for under eyes you have to find slightly lighter texture than this. love it and i always repurchase.

Overall this is a great concealer. Price is high but you really don't need a lot of product as it is very concentrated. I swam and sweated with this on a scar on my chest and unfortunately it does not pass the test for being waterproof or long lasting. I will probably repurchase because I liked the concealing of scars on my face and the color selection is excellent. Do not expect this to be waterproof or smudge proof.

on 4/20/2016 8:13:00 PM

This is the second non-drugstore concealer I have ever purchased - and there's no going back now!
The coverage and longevity of this concealer is amazing. Like another reviewer noted, don't let this sit before blending; it's quick-drying!
I love the colour selection from MUFE, though it took a few tries before I found my shade.
For heavy spot concealing, I blend this onto zits or acne scars with a fluffy eyeshadow brush. For broader coverage, I dab a bit onto my face with my finger and blend it out with my beauty blender. I can say that it works well now that I do my makeup in natural light and can be a better judge :)
A little really does go a LONG way. I've been told that about a lot of things (and it never seems to be true), but in this concealer's case I stand by that. I always try to squeeze a tiny amount out onto my hand to dab my brush into, and virtually every day I realize that I should have started with less (though I will blend the rest onto my T-zone with my beauty blender happily).
Will buy again!

on 4/13/2016 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far my best purchase at Sephora. This concealer will cover everything that I want it to cover, and will stay on my face no matter how long I wear it for or what the weather is like outside. It is waterproof, so at first I was worried that it would make me break out however that has not been the case in the past few years of use.

I use this primarily to cover acne and redness. I have a lot of redness on my face, especially on my nose (which cannot be covered by anything else, foundation included) and this is the only product that gets the job done. A fair warning, this is NOT for under eyes! I suggest using this only on spots where you need extra coverage.

The concealer does not look cake-y at all. I use a damp beauty blender usually, however I have also used my fingers when I had no other option. I've repurchased this product about 4 times and to give you an idea it usually lasts me a little less than a year and I use it daily, including nights out where I do friends' makeup. It might seem a little expensive at first but it is well worth the money in my opinion.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I must say my review wouldnt be so honest if I rate it as per my expectations on this concealer. I just wanted something to make my under eye area flawless and bright. And THIS in NOT for that. Yes You can really use it for but it really looks heavy and cakey so I'd use it only for photoshoot like that. Basically its great very pigmented concealer for pimples or spots, scars.. I tried to cover one horrible spot with this one and did work BUT redness started showing through after few hours.. ;/ .. maybe not that great as I expected though :)

Im still not sure whether its worth the price, but the coverage is great. Just pretty sad it s so heavy and doesnt work for under eye area at all...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This product is HG for spot coverage. I would not use it as an under eye concealer because it applies a little too thick and dry, which is what makes it so great for concealing blemishes. Staying power is terrific. The packaging is great, because it dispenses very little at a time, which is really all you need. A tiny dot patted onto a blemish will cover it well, and coverage is buildable, so you can add a few layers using this method until you have adequate coverage. It also lasts forever so it's great value, in spite of the price tag. There's a really large color selection as well. I would absolutely buy this again and recommend it to friends.