MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer

MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 12/6/2018 8:23:00 PM

Coverage is amazing and there is a wide colour range to choose from. I double it as a foundation on my lazy days and one tube lasts forever so the price is justified.

I really love this product, this is the only concealer I have that can cover all my dark spots and acnes. I usually use my finger to blend it in 'cause I feel like it doesn't give the most coverage if I use a brush or makeup sponge. It lasts quite long, but only when I use with a foundation beneath, if I use it alone with powder setting on, it's not long-lasting as I expect. And the formula is quite dry, so sometimes after a few hours applying it, some of my acne areas turns out flaky. But overall, this is still my favorite concealer because of its ability to cover every flaws on my skin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So I am only giving this 3 stars as I've only been using it one week. I usually give something a good month before deciding if I like it as can take a couple weeks for breakouts to appear. The consistency is creamy and surprisingly very easy to blend considering it's quite matt. I am quite fair and use shade 3 which is a perfect match. It covers redness pretty well and lasts a good 6 hours before starting to fade. I hate wearing foundation as I only need to cover certain parts of my face, fingers crossed this is the one! I am quite concerned about the ingredients as a few of them are highly comedogenic.

Update! so I think this concealer is best applied to just moisturised skin, otherwise it is to dry. This is probably the best concealer I have used - it's not amazing by any means but it covers my redness pretty well. I wish there were more light colours as 03 is slightly light but oh well it'll do for the time being.

Update - 3 months on and this was the reason I was breaking out around my nose, I think it's to drying and thick, probably caused my skin to freak out - I have now stopped using - going to try the Veil cover cream and see if it's better

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I m a concealers junkie and this is simply the best concealer to cover any imperfections on the face. Too thick for the undereye area. Ends to be a shade darker after just a few minutes so do go for the lighter shade.

on 1/2/2018 11:44:00 AM

I love this concealer. I've been using it almost exclusively for about four years. It blends out perfectly with a beauty blender or sponge applicator, but you can also use your fingers if you use it sparingly. It lasts forever. I've just finished my tube that I bought two years ago. I've bought two if them in four years. That's pretty decent in my books. If you don't wear makeup or concealer every day, this would easily last you longer. It dries quickly after it's put on, so you have to blend it out quickly, but you get the hang of it. It has great coverage and does not crease under my eyes. Even on nights I sleep with my makeup on (eeek!!!) it's still perfectly intact in the morning. Comes in a good range of colours and it's very buildable. I've used so many different concealers in the past from high end brands like Bobbi Brown, Christian Dior and Mac to drug store ones like Maybelline and Cover Girl. This is easily, hands down my favourite of all of them.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My HG. High coverage. However u need to blend it fast or else it will be dry and difficult to blend in

on 12/10/2017 4:51:00 AM

I'm very picky with concealers, and this is the closest to perfect that I've found so far. It covers my occasional hormonal breakouts and undereye circles very well and I don't need much at all, plus it lasts until I wash my face off. I took off a lippie because I got a black eye recently, and it showed through when I tried to cover it, so no, it doesn't cover everything. Still a good concealer though and I will repurchase. It will take a while to run out though, because it's been a year, I've been using it almost daily, and the tube is still half full.

on 11/22/2017 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've actually had this for quite a while and didn't like it at first so it sat in my drawer for... ages. I brought it out again and gave it a whirl and I have't put it down since. It's thick and isn't the easiest to spread but what I've been doing is applying a thin 'film' of Cerave Healing Ointment under my eyes before applying this. Then I take the *tiniest* amount of this on my finger, tap on the opposing finger to spread it out a bit and apply with tapping motions over the Cerave. It blends easier and more seamlessly this way for me. When I'm done, I immediately set with RCMA invisible powder and it doesn't crease on my 50+ eyes all day. (Any creasing is so minimal, I can only see a hint of it with my magnifying mirror). I don't have enough on for complete opaque coverage but it brightens and evens out the darkness, helping to hide most of those awful skeletal dark circles some of us aged peeps have. I'm generally an NC30 and use the shade #6. I'm seriously thankful to whoever posted on the boards about applying concealer over vaseline. I knew the Cerave Healing Ointment has somewhat of a petrolatum base with hyaluronic acid and ceramides so it was even better than plain vaseline. This is a winning combo for older eyes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

EDITED

Background:
Oily t zone, prone to break outs (cystic acne included), redness, textured skin.
Associate at Sephora recommended this concealer for my cystic acne.

Pros:
- conceals anything and everything (my tomato redness, cystic acne, dark circles) - my holy grail concealer
- a little goes a long way
- squeeze tube makes it sanitary and easy to transport
- can wear with or without powder
- great on oily skin, wont budge.

Cons:
- a little thick
- clings to dry patches
- expensive
- sets fast so blend quickly
- may show pores (if you over-blend and depends on which foundation you use. i use smashbox studio skin 15hr foundation and i think it's because both products dry really matte.)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This concealer is amazing. I have been looking for a full coverage concealer for years to cover my redness and hyper pigmentation. I used the Physicians Formula one for years and it is incredible, but I wanted to find something else because that one was always a tad bit too light, so when I wore it on its own, it didn't look as natural as I wanted.

I use shade 1 and it matches me perfectly. Sometimes I just wear this concealer on its own.

Pros:
1. It is full coverage and covers all my redness left over from years of acne, which is my main concern. I squeeze some onto my finger and pat on my red spots. It also covers the darkness under my eyes, although I prefer to use a correcting concealer for that.
2. The packaging. I love squeeze tubes so much better than stick concealers, pots, and tubes with doe foot applicators.
3. It is lightweight and not thick, so it blends seamlessly into your skin.
4. It is non comedogenic, which is awesome, because so many concealers aren't.

Cons:
1. The price, although it lasts a long time, and it's so worh it to pay for a concealer that works, instead of trying a bunch of drugstore concealers that don't.
2. For intense redness, I have to apply more than one layer to fully cover. That's because it's lightweight instead of really thick, but I prefer concealers lightweight so they blend better into your skin and don't look heavy.
3. If you have very fair skin, shade 1 will probably be too dark for you, so you won't be able to find a match.