Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It is an expensive product but it is worth every penny. The only concealer I use to cover my pimples that doesn't flakes or disappear throughout the day. Very full coverage, the tiniest bit goes a long way. Also, it is thick so you need to learn how to work with this. I either use a Real Techniques Sculpting Brush or my fingers. I find it does not look so good blended with a BB.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love a squeeze tube concealer. This is my go to concealer for covering redness or skin discoloration. I find it too heavy for under eye concealer. It's very versatile though. I mix a couple of drops with serum foundation to bump up the coverage. I've mixed it with MAC WaterWeight and also with F&B. I also mix it with MUFE Water Blend and it's gorgeous. I can use this as a spot cover with a little powder foundation on top if I'm in a rush. Or I just use it as a traditional face concealer over my foundation. Like I said, many ways to use this and the coverage is unparalleled.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- full coverage
- long wearing

CONS

- sets quickly
- creases
- hard to blend

COMMENTS: This is a very thick and tacky concealer, resulting in difficulting blending. I advise you warm the product up on a palette first. Then, apply by dipping a sponge into it and directly to the face. I wouldn't recommend this for under the eye as it does crease pretty badly, even with setting. I think (for me at least), this would be better to use for tattoo coverage if ever needed.

Will not repurchase.

on 2/8/2017 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

the best concealer i've ever tried!!! my face is acne prone (and also oily.) sometimes, i can only use make up for a short time, otherwise my face start to feel itchy and the day after i use make up the zits and bumps start to showing up. but then, i found this HG concealer, this product didn't make my sensitive yet acne prone skin broke up. and i can use this a whole day without the itchiness and the zits drama showing up the day after that. and with the humid weather we have in south east asia, many foundations or concealers often melt off, but this concealer can stay throughout the day with a minimum crease. the cons is this concealer is on a drier side (the formula is different with nars or naked skin concealer) so avoid to use this on your undereyes, otherwise it could sink into your fine lines and cracked. but if you use this on your hyperpigmentation or etc, this product could stay a whole day!!! just set it with powder after use this, and the concealer won't crease or budge after it sets. love this!!! really worth the hype and the money!!!!

on 2/7/2017 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

All-time favourite concealer. For reference, I have fair skin (not super ghostly pale but, fair-light with pink undertones), and I use shade 1. It does oxides a bit on the skin so if you have super pale skin, it might not work.

I've been buying this for the past 4 years and I love it. It's one of those products where a little really does go a long way so, a tube of this lasts ages. To put it into perspective, I actually sheer this out on the back of my hand and then dab it on areas of redness on my skin (I don't wear foundation, I only put this lightly on any discoloration/blemishes on my face). So I probably use more of this on a daily basis that the average user (seeing as this is a concealer). I go through about 1 tube every 6-8 months, if not closer to 10 months. Like I said, that's with using it every single day. This is kind of like a super concentrated pigment, so you can use it to cover up just about anything. It works best on well-moisturized skin, but I find it also performs better than almost anything else on dehydrated skin. It looks...just like skin! Just about every other complexion makeup breaks me out, expect for this.

I have tried a few different concealers over the years and nothing really compares.

on 12/15/2016 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pros
Good coverage
Tube which allows a controlled amount to come out at a time
Good for covering dark spots
Cons
Dries very quickly so blend it fast
Kind of sticky which helps it to stay in place but can be annoying at times
Limited range of colors to choose from

I have terrible under eye circles. They are big, dark, and omnipresent. I have never tried a concealer or corrector that has completely covered them up, so I'm a pretty harsh critic of any concealer.

The Make Up Forever Full Cover concealer is a very good, heavy duty concealer. It's my HG right now. I have it in shade 4, 'Flesh'. A little also goes a long way, so though it's quite expensive it's a bit easier to justify shelling out for it. It has a thick, tacky texture, which I've come to really appreciate in a concealer. It helps it stay put and really stick to the skin, and makes it a bit better if you feel the need to apply another layer. I have sensitive eyes that will water at the slightest breeze, and while I can't say this concealer is full on waterproof having never gone for a swim with it on, it does last better throughout the day.

I also really like that this concealer doesn't accentuate dryness or pores the same way some concealers and foundations do. My previous HG concealer was Vichy Dermablend (it's been discontinued for a while) seemed to bring out every little flake if I hadn't hardcore exfoliated super recently. Now with age my skin has been way more prone to dryness, but I've never had an issue with chalkiness or flakiness with the MUFE Full Cover.

This concealer does crease a bit, and I know that really bothers some people. I personally don't mind it too much because it may have something to do with the thick gluey texture that helps it conceal so well - there's bound to be a trade off.

I'd also really recommend using a concealer brush to apply this. Because it's so sticky it can really adhere itself to your fingers, and the application is a bit easier with a dabbing motion with a brush. I use a cheapo e.l.f. one.

This is also maybe not the best daily go-to concealer for you if you don't have particularly bad under eye circles, unless you want something really heavy duty for a special event. Because it's a bit gluey, it's a bit harder to work with and blend. If I could get away with an easier consistency I would.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I struggle with how to rate this product. It is a good product for certain concerns/people. For me it did not work for several reasons.
This is an extremely high coverage long lasting concealor. It dries very quickly so you have to blend quickly. It's on the dry side. The squeeze tube is great; easy to control and clean. You get a large amount of product. To me this is great for those with combo to oily skin with problematic skin.
For me, after years of medication (thank you accutane and birth control) and research and trial and error, I actually have pretty descent skin with few things things to cover. I need medium under eye coverage and to cover the occasional spot. This concealor dries so fast it's hard to blend. It is long lasting and my foundation wears away around it and you can see the circles of concealor. It makes my under eyes look dry and crepey. Also there is a poor color match for me. I use the lightest shade and it's very yellow on me. So basically when I use this I have dry, yellow circles under my eyes. Not cute.
I do not advise using this unless you have lots to cover on your face and do not have dry patches. It's a great product for those people.

on 10/7/2016 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Background: I've really deep hollow dark circles with very dark pigmentation and a couple of hormonal blemishes from time to time.

I've this concealer in the drawer for the longest time and I don't touch it.

First the shade that the sephora lady gave me, was nº3, which is too light for me. I have very fair skin, but I don't think that anyone should choose from under nº5 . It will leave the grayish dark circles of your life!

I don't like this concealer, there is no way I can make it work.
The formula is so thick, hard to blend, dries right away. And when you're trying to cover all of your dark circles it's just hard to do it, it will accumulate on certain spots, it will crease right away. And it's so drying that my under eye area will look 10+ years older.

I prefer 10x more the fit me concealer, even if it isn't as full coverage as this one.

Recommendations: I think this concealer can be great for covering blemishes, dark spots or tiny tattoos maybe.

on 9/15/2016 1:40:00 AM

I love this concealer. It is thick, yet blendable. Certainly full coverage, I can skip color correcting and apply it right straight to my under eye area with the certainty of its performance. I do have to use it drop by drop to build my coverage and keep me from caking it. Then I bake with translucent powder. It lasts me 10 hours easily, I assume it is waterproof (kind of) because it does not melt away on me during hot, humid days. I love the presentation (hygienic and squeezable to the last drop haha), I am a MAC NC 35 and use the MUFE FC 6.