TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

on 6/13/2017 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i would not recommend this for darker skin tones but it looks so BEAUTIFUL on light to medium skin tones, I love this and its the most pigmented highlighter ever. you can either sheer it out or u can make it BLINDING!

on 6/7/2017 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is an OG product from The Balm! It is an amazingly blinding out of this world light golden champagne highlighter. For the price, it is great value and will last you a very long time!
The only thing that sucks is the packaging - yes it is cute and comes with a mirror but it is very flimsy, if you drop it, it will definitely break!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Lovveee

This highlighter is better than the high-end brands highlighters it look nice and glowly on my light skin

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This has always been my holy grail highlighter. I got this maybe 5 years ago or so? When highlighting your face wasn't all the hype. I remember getting it and not even knowing what it is, yet alone what to do with it. I remember watching a beauty guru on youtube and she wasn't a big fan of it. She said that the particles weren't fine enough for her etc etc but for since it was on sale at Hautelook, I went ahead and got it anyway. I did not regret that decision one bit. Although it does have bigger particles, I really don't mind as I find that highlighters with finer particles tend to disappear on my face. This just gives me the right shine without disappearing on my face or it being too much either. This stuff is very, very pigmented and lasts a LONG time. As I said, I got mine maybe 5 or so years ago and I STILL have it. At one point I used this everyday but since you only really need a little bit the lifespan is really worth it despite the hefty price (if bought originally without discount).

The only thing that I didn't like about it (besides having to pay for the original amount if ever I run out) is the fact that it is very fragile. I dropped mine once and it broke to pieces... I was only able to save some. I find that other cheaper brands tend to be sturdier but I don't mind. I'd buy this again in a heartbeat.

on 4/27/2017 12:41:00 AM

I'm always buying/trying out new highlighters, whether it be high-end or drugstore products but in the end this will forever be my holy grail. It applies so smoothly, and the shade looks perfect against my skintone. A little goes a long way with this product.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

THE BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER

I've always love putting highlighter on my face especially on the tip of my nose. I have been using this product for years and years and I can't get enough of it. I like higlighters that are shimmering not glittery and chunky and this is definitely giving me that JLO glow. It's very pigmented and could last me for a year (no joke). A smooth powder that doesn't fall out everywhere and applies great on the face. I don't really think people talk about highlighter being long lasting but just in case anyone wants to know, this highlighter stays on all damn day. It cost 29 bucks for me and I don't think it's as pricey as other highlighters so you get to save that coin girl.

PEEFECT HIGHLIGHTER FOR ANY EVENT & I WILL REPURCHASE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!

on 4/17/2017 11:55:00 AM

Love it

on 4/10/2017 12:08:00 PM

This is my favorite highlighter ever and I've actually hit pan with it. To me it's much better than many higher priced ones, and honestly if you own this, I don't see any reason to invest in any more expensive ones, when with the mary-lou manizer's price you can get this kind of quality. It's such a gorgeous highlighter, incredibly pigmented so it goes a long way, and you can decide whether you want to glow subtly yet still visibly, or like a lightbulb in the dark. The glow is best described as white gold, it works really well with fair skin and since it's not completely white it adds a healthy-looking glow. I will definitely repurchase and I don't even really feel like trying many other highlighters and if so, only because I'd like to see how they perform against the mary-lou manizer. I've swatched some higher end ones and none of them have impressed me as much, I feel really comfortable with this one. It's creamy and buttery, blends into the skin perfectly and doesn't leave a powdery finish at all. It never fades off my face either unless you rub your face into something for a long time, which you probably won't with a full face of makeup. I often carry this around with me because of its mirror.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Beautiful highlight than be both intense or subtle depending on how applied. My favorite, ever!