TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

PROS
- really pretty white gold shade that suits my pale skin but also looks nice on my darker skinned friends
- not chunky or glittery, it comes off quite smooth and doesn't leave a weird stripe on the face

CONS
- nothing really, its a great product I would definitely recommend it

This is one of my favorite highlighters. Unlike many, it is not shiny, but gives just the right amount of glow that looks natural. The packaging is really cute too and is something that I used for a DIY custom palette project when I finished the product. I can't think of a reason not to buy this. The other 2 lou-manizer highlighters are great too if you want to pink or bronze glow.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great highlighter on days where I don't want to go gold, champagne, or pink. It's just silver. This is the only one in my collection that lasts all day and looks just as good as when I applied it. It's pigmented/reflective but not to the point where it wouldn't be work or day appropriate. It also can be built up for even more intensity on a night out.

on 7/9/2017 7:11:00 AM

I've had my Mary-Lou Manizer for YEARS and it's still the best highlighter I've ever owned (and I have a lot...). I had issues with the packaging, almost right away, where the pan popped out of the packaging :(, but I've babied it pretty well and it's still in one piece. Original price is a lot to me, but worth it! Luckily I found this on Hautelook for 17$.

on 7/7/2017 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I use it almost every day and it looks as if I have barely used it. I don't even need any other highlighters beside that. The mirror is huge! And I always use it when I don't have a mirror in hand as the compact doesn't move from the position unless you move it yourself.

The formula is soft and buttery.The colour is white gold/champagne shade, suitable mostly for lighter skin tones. It's blendable and gives a skin nice glowy shimmery look. But it's easy to go overboard with it. I have noticed it lasts a whole day on me. Besides cheektops, I also like to use it as an inner corner highlight, sometimes I use it as an eyeshadow when I don't want anything too flashy.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a pretty decent highlighter, and when it came out it was pretty unique. Now there are dozens upon dozens of highlighters like this that are either a) cheaper or b) have a better formula. Color-wise, it is flattering for a range of skin tones since it is a shimmery white gold. The powder inside is very fragile, mine shattered all to pieces after dropping it once, which was hugely irritating. The outer packaging is cute, but I think that's also pretty dated.

on 6/13/2017 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i would not recommend this for darker skin tones but it looks so BEAUTIFUL on light to medium skin tones, I love this and its the most pigmented highlighter ever. you can either sheer it out or u can make it BLINDING!

on 6/7/2017 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is an OG product from The Balm! It is an amazingly blinding out of this world light golden champagne highlighter. For the price, it is great value and will last you a very long time!
The only thing that sucks is the packaging - yes it is cute and comes with a mirror but it is very flimsy, if you drop it, it will definitely break!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Lovveee

This highlighter is better than the high-end brands highlighters it look nice and glowly on my light skin